Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

Uncut Gems

Uncut_Gems_poster.jpg

I haven’t seen either film so I left it to random.org (per usual). Now it is the time to figure out what the hell did I cut. It’s a crime thriller released in 2019, and centers on Howard Ratner (played by Adam Sandler), a Jewish-American jeweler and gambling addict in New York, who has to retrieve an expensive gem he purchased to pay off his debts. The film also stars Kevin Garnett, Idina Menzel, Lakeith Stanfield, Julia Fox, and Eric Bogosian. The movie received critical acclaim, with a lot of praise for Adam Sandler’s performance. Anyway, sorry to its fans (or Alex and Rei, however you wanna interpret it lol).

Save: The Final Girls

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

@Alex95 Wreck-It Ralph should be highlighted in the OP. It was nominated this cycle.

Ralph Breaks the Internet was nominated, not Wreck-It Ralph I believe. Am I remembering wrong or are you positive Wreck-It Ralph was nominated?

Just now, Alex95 said:

Ralph Breaks the Internet was nominated, not Wreck-It Ralph I believe. Am I remembering wrong or are you positive Wreck-It Ralph was nominated?

Oh, that's probably it then. I forgot there were two Ralph films. :dead:

36 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Rankdown's obviously cancelled btw see y'all next year.

I wish you grant me several advantages to amend all the wrongs done during this round 

Edited by .Rei

22 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

lol i thought something worse had gone down then uncut gems being cancelled. not even the most controversial cut this set of noms! RIP PACIFIC RIM YOU DID NOT DESERVE TO GO SO SOON.

LOL I did too. :dead: I was like "OH Wow, what happened to get the Rankdown cancelled. 😮 " But then again, I'm indifferent on the majority of the movies. :haha: