Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

The Sanderson Sisters 

I'm not really a fan of this movie or the characters so this is the easiest cut for me (even if I'm still tempted to cut Abu bc I'm still slightly annoyed he outlasted Iago lol). The movie was released way back in 1993,  and the Sanderson sisters consist of Bette Midler as Winifred "Winnie" Sanderson, Sarah Jessica Parker as Sarah Sanderson, and Kathy Najimy as Mary Sanderson (we stan names making me write less). They are resurrected in Salem 300 years after being hanged, and have to see how the world (and Halloween) has changed. Anyway, I'm pretty close to the mark, so I will close out with this since it's probably one of the most known references of the movie.

Save: Mr. Incredible

On 8/1/2020 at 2:40 PM, Alex95 said:

Chip and Dale are brothers who are almost always seen together, Chip has the black nose while Dale has the red nose. They got their start in the Disney canon in 1943 in Private Pluto. Clearly they are really entrenched in the Disney lore. However, I don't really care about them as characters and I think they're two of the least interesting yet. They start off as enemies of both Pluto and Donald Duck, frequently getting into feuds with them. However, they become fan favorites and more of protagonists throughout the years. Personally I never really got into the Mickey Mouse movies or the generic Disney movies. Looking at their list of movies, I don't think I've seen anything with them. Obviously I'll have to give a Kingdom Hearts shoutout because they're responsible for the awful gummi ship bullsh*t I hate lol. So that justifies this cut!

went back to read this and am mortified at the lack of Rescue Rangers.

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Sure. Messaged you.

OK gonna check them now.

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I have the PM's, Wally.

I don't know what's going on? We just discussed this now. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

:dead:

I'm so confused. :dead: 

I think your confused on what I mean. I don’t mean we discussed the Abu cut. You’re right about that. I clarified what I meant in a message to you. I’m sorry if I come off snappy or rude to anyone at this time. It’s not an excuse I’m just mad/sad and it’s not fair to take it on ya’ll. :(