The Weakest T12 Contestants

FloorWax

On 2/14/2022 at 10:21 PM, Someone648 said:

I'll clarify:

Rachel Mac vs. any member of the Top 17 with a non-bussed song choice, the other one wins. In every scenario. It was a very strong top 17. Andrew and Jose got awful songs though.

Rachel did great with Rainbow, right in her wheelhouse. She did satisfactory with Human while Dana got a massive bus, and her finale stuff was forgettable.

I completely agree. I personally voted for her due to her redemption arc and the fact that none of her later performances were as terrible as "Let Him Fly". And as you said, Rainbow and Human were both standout performances, but none of her performances were really inventive and kinda just felt a bit karaoke? With T12 being a synonym for post-Playoffs, she really wasn't in the same league as anyone else in the T12 (Cam, Kenzie, JMY, Victor, Dana, Pia, Corey, or Gihanna).

On 4/15/2020 at 5:46 PM, FloorWax said:

So bad that the jazz girl with the montaged audition beat the girl who had hers' leaked.

I can only assume this is referring to Oliv beating Celia since the video is private?? I'm still so confused how that even happened, especially since Celia had one of the less bad performances that night of the Cross Battles.

S1: Nakia

S2: Tony Lucca

S3: Cody Belew

S4: Garrett Gardner

S5: Austin Jenckes

S6: Jake Worthington

S7: Craig Wayne Boyd

S8: Brian Johnson

S9: Braiden Sunshine

S10: Laith Al-Saadi

S11: Aaron Gibson

S12: Jesse Larson

S13: Red Marlow

S14: Kaleb Lee

S15: Dave Fenley

S16: Andrew Sevener

S17: Jake Hoot

S18: Todd Tilghman

S19: Ben Allen

S20: Kenzie Wheeler

S21: Jim & Sasha Allen

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

S22: Brayden. At least Alyssa can sing soft notes really well, Eric can control low notes and they have more time in music than an inexperienced lad who just started music months ago.

Edited by Ottoxxx

S1: Devon Barley

S2: Jermaine Paul... lol

S3: Terry McDermott (honestly... I just thought he was a decent tribute artist at best)

S4: Garrett I guess? Didn't really mind any of them

S5: Josh Logan

S6: Bria Kelly (her audition is still great though!)

S7: Ryan Sill

S8: Brian Johnson, Hannah Kirby

S9: Braiden Sunshine

S10: Owen Danoff (didn't really think Nick was that bad??? YBIAW was his only tragic performance)

S11: Courtney Harrell, Josh Gallagher

S12: Mark Isaiah (but also Aliyah went way farther than she should've)

S13: Ashland Craft, Shi'Ann Jones

S14: Spensha Baker, Brynn Cartelli (don't @ me)

S15: Tyke James

S16: Carter Lloyd Horne

S17: Kat Hammock

S18: Micah I guess, no one I really disliked although Todd shouldn't have won

S19: maybe Worth the Wait or Tanner Gomes if we're including playoffs? honestly this might be my favorite finale ever

S20: Rachel Mac

S21: Ryleigh Plank

S22: Brayden, Bryce, Rowan, Alyssa *sigh*

• Like 1

I know a lot of IDF is on the Brayden hate train right now but honestly I preferred him to Alyssa in every live round they were in together. :ph34rwave:

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I know a lot of IDF is on the Brayden hate train right now but honestly I preferred him to Alyssa in every live round they were in together. :ph34rwave:

Agreed. Better to not sing outside of your limited range than to be pitchy trying to do things you can't do.

I will say, outside of the show i very much prefer Alyssa's voice. But for whatever reason her performances on the show were not it.

• Like 1