The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

@1234567890 Hero is one of the Overbearing Diva’s more tolerable songs. I would’ve thought it would’ve enticed @*Wallace to rank Dami higher, but he never fails to disappoint me. At least she made the finals and won her season like I wanted! She was never going to win. The rationale for tanking her by a certain someone is eye rollling. 🙄 Sorry I made a deal to protect one of my faves? Thankfully she isn’t my #1 and I sent her through to protect her from Elliott.

mariah carey 2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

@1234567890 Hero is one of the Overbearing Diva’s more tolerable songs. I would’ve thought it would’ve enticed @*Wallace to rank Dami higher, but he never fails to disappoint me. At least she made the finals and won her season like I wanted! She was never going to win. The rationale for tanking her by a certain someone is eye rollling. 🙄 Sorry I made a deal to protect one of my faves? Thankfully she isn’t my #1 and I sent her through to protect her from Elliott. 

dont roll your eyes at me, I could have tanked your actual favorite :P.  

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I never wanna hear you call yourself a Little Mix stan when you've nominated them 4 times this game and potentially tanked them. 😘 

They would've been in my Top 5 if Zoey hadn't cut Saara Aalto after I asked her not to. 🙂

Edited by Elliott

Aww I wish Ella and Shayne ranked higher, but oh well. Nice to see the love for them from their fans in the write-ups. ❤️ 

12 hours ago, Steven_ said:

tumblr_naks9lGMYb1snzc37o1_r1_400.gif

I knew she wasn’t going to win, but not even Top 10? :( 

:( :hug:  She was in my top 10, not that my ranking counts for much. :haha: 

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

They would've been in my Top 5 if Zoey hadn't cut Saara Aalto after I asked her not to. 🙂

Don’t start that when you made no deals with me the entire rankdown then expected me to keep one of your favourites safe.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Don’t start that when you made no deals with me the entire rankdown then expected me to keep one of your favourites safe.

Actually, you and I both reached out to each other several times, and you had reached about to me prior to the final cut round about making a deal for our advancement too. 😘

Just now, Elliott said:

Actually, you and I both reached out to each other several times, and you had reached about to me prior to the final cut round about making a deal for our advancement too. 😘

giphy.gif

All I do recall is that you nominated my number one continuously and got them eliminated so I couldn’t rank them above eleventh.

Just now, Zoey said:

All I do recall is that you nominated my number one continuously and got them eliminated so I couldn’t rank them above eleventh.

Well then your memory is foggy because Nico was the one who got them eliminated in the battle rounds. My round, however, ended in a deadlock and I chose to spare them even after you'd gotten Matt Cardle cut. 😘

4 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

@1234567890 Hero is one of the Overbearing Diva’s more tolerable songs. I would’ve thought it would’ve enticed @*Wallace to rank Dami higher, but he never fails to disappoint me. 

Just want to comment on this because this being said a lot and it's becoming tiresome to me. But I don't know what people want and expect from me? First and foremost, I am a fan of nearly everyone in the Top 20 (everyone except CeCe, who I left alone out of respect for Sola - even cutting a season favorite of mine) and everyone knows I like/love ~everyone. And lots of contestants in the finals I never planned or ever targeted. I never made any promises with my rankings, didn't tank anyone and ranked them all how I truly felt. 

And regarding Dami I do really like her - but I never said she was an ultimate all-time favorite and I've always said I rooted more for Third Degree. :haha: And yes i do love her "Hero" audition/performance but I connected more with the 12 contestants i ranked higher.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I just tanked those favorites of people who voted to eliminate One Direction unless approached for a deal. :haha: Which only @~Tom~ did. :dead: I didn't tank Little Mix for @aliasocfan and @Zoey because I had already tanked Natalie. I had no idea who she was though to be fair.

Lol yikes am I part of this ordeal because 1D were up against one of my all-time faves in Alexandra. :dead: :haha: Although everyone is my favorite sooo lol.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Just want to comment on this because this being said a lot and it's becoming tiresome to me. But I don't know what people want and expect from me? First and foremost, I am a fan of nearly everyone in the Top 20 (everyone except CeCe, who I left alone out of respect for Sola - even cutting a season favorite of mine) and everyone knows I like/love ~everyone. And lots of contestants in the finals I never planned or ever targeted. I never made any promises with my rankings, didn't tank anyone and ranked them all how I truly felt. 

And regarding Dami I do really like her - but I never said she was an ultimate all-time favorite and I've always said I rooted more for Third Degree. :haha: And yes i do love her "Hero" audition/performance but I connected more with the 12 contestants i ranked higher.

LOL Wally I hope you know that I'm always just joking with you when I call you out :hug:

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Lol yikes am I part of this ordeal because 1D were up against one of my all-time faves in Alexandra. :dead: :haha: Although everyone is my favorite sooo lol.

I had to rank her 11th. You suffered enough. :dead:

Just now, Elliott said:

I can't remember who I voted to save between 1D and Alexandra. I would assume 1D. :dead:

Yes, you did. ❤️

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I’m just kidding about the whole disappointment thing. :giggle: Though I didn’t know you rooted for THIRD DEGREE over Dami. 😮 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I can't remember who I voted to save between 1D and Alexandra. I would assume 1D. :dead:

I believe you did. 😢 :haha: 

2 minutes ago, JC said:

LOL Wally I hope you know that I'm always just joking with you when I call you out :hug:

Awww okay. :hug: I don't know with Tom though. :haha:  It can be hard to read sometimes especially as I'm such a people pleaser and can take it personally and hate to disappoint people. 

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I had to rank her 11th. You suffered enough. :dead:

Yes, you did. ❤️

I did. 😢 Thank you. Those battle rounds..... were THE WORST. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I’m just kidding about the whole disappointment thing. :giggle: Though I didn’t know you rooted for THIRD DEGREE over Dami. 😮 

Awww okay! :haha: :hug:  They were my Top 2 but objectively I always felt Dami should win - but yesss a hip-hop group with a female rapper? Right in my wheelhouse. :wub: :haha: 

And that's why I was so sad they got eliminated when they almost made the finals. :haha: But no hard feelings to Victoria as I know she was going through a lot. :hug: