Tom - 8/20

Nico - 8/20

Wallace - 11/20

Steven - 11/20

Elliott - 20/20

----------------------

VICTORIA

tumblr_ma5zm0NCMy1ryinl3o1_500.gif

The most successful winner of The X Factor UK and I think of any franchise of the show. Leona Lewis is the second most successful act behind One Direction. After One Direction left she was my main focus and after being eliminated I am glad @*Wallace was able to bring her back into the competition and @Steven_ was able to advance her to the finals. I don't think she will win by an stretch of the imagination because of of all the conditions put in place for her to come back and then be advanced into the finals but a Top 5 finish would be a small victory after all of @Elliott's attempts to get her out. She is definitely my favorite winner of The X Factor UK and my second overall favorite act. Leona Lewis auditioned at the ripe age of 21 and she sang "Over The Rainbow" by Judy Garland. The audition wasn't perfect but there was something special and when her vocals were on they were ON. She got four yeses from Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh, Sharon Osbourne and Paula Abdul. Leona Lewis had a Mariah Carey/Whitney Houston style to her voice and you just knew they found something special when Leona walked into the audition room. During the Group Round and Bootcamp Round she sang "...Baby One More Time" with some other contestants. It was too short to judge but she didn't well enough. During Bootcamp she sang "I Have Nothing" by Whitney Houston which I could not find a video for but I am sure it was lovely. I am sure of it. 😘 While writing this I found a video and it was great. She even through in some falsetto in there. The second song she sang was "Hero" by Mariah Carey. Beautiful performance. Leona can take on Mariah and Whitney and not many people can do that and do that amazingly. I have found another video of her singing "You Light My Life" by Debby Boone which was another great performance from her. It looked liked a performance from the Judges Houses but The X Factor UK Wikipedia said she sang "Hero" by Badfinger/Mariah Carey. Maybe they sang two performances? I found the video of her singing "Without You" as well so I am guessing they sang two songs. She obviously did the Mariah Carey version and it was great. I really don't know any of her other competition that year but she must have been leagues better than anyone that year. For Week1 she sang "I'll Be There" by The Jackson 5. Simon Cowell called her one of the best singers we've seen in this country for a long long time. She seemed very humble and sweet in her intro package. She closed the show that week and it was a good start to begin her journey. Random question. Where is Dermot? :whut: I didn't start watching until The X Factor UK Series 7 so I just always assumed he was always the host. :haha: The intro package focused on her being shy and her needing to overcome that. She sang "The First Cut Is the Deepest" by Rod Stewart which is originally by Cat Stevens. She opened the show this week and the performance was unpredictable. I didn't expect her to pick a song like that. The vocal was a little shaky at times but she brought it home with those end notes at the end. Simon said he loved that performance. Simon described as sweet and adorable. Agreed. Week 3 saw Leona take on Big Band week and she sang "Summertime" which is an aria composed in 1934 by George Gershwin for the 1935 opera Porgy and Bess. It's been covered by many artists such as Loulie Jean Norman and Billie Holiday. Leona really let loose during this song and let her vocals take over on this performance. She showed that she was not messing around anymore and she was here to win. Simon Cowell stood up and it her best performance thus far. Louis said it was the best performance of the night. Simon kissed Sharon because of her good comments regarding the performance. :dead: Simon saying Leona was the best contestant he has had across any of these show including Idol? Kelly, Tamyra, Carrie, Vonzell, Kimberley, Fantasia, LaToya, Jennifer, Katharine and many others would like a word. I love Leona but I hate when the judges go overboard to try to make a point. On that note, Fantasia did it better. 😘 Week 4 was ABBA week and Leona sang "Chiquitita" by ABBA. Louis is worried she peaked after last week and Simon was worried about the song choice. It wasn't my favorite performance song from her but is probably because I don't know the song at all and frankly didn't like the song choice, The vocal was good though. Louis mentioned she could be the first female winner of the series. Sharon and Louis brought up her sound like Christina and Mariah as negatives which I didn't get at all. :haha: The next song she sang was "Sorry Seem To Be The Hardest Word" by Elton. It was stunning vocal and she packed a lot of emotion in that performance. Louis once again said she could be the first female winner of the series. Simon called that world class performance. Week 7 saw Leona Lewis sing "Bridge over Troubled Water" by Simon & Garfunkel. It was another stunning vocal from Leona. Sharon called it faultless and the queen of the ballads. Louis called her a star but wanted her to stray away from a ballad for a week or two. :haha: Simon says she was creating buzz in the US which was unheard of for someone on a UK talent show at this point. Week 7 Leona's voice feel ill but she still had to sing two songs. The theme was Songs from the Movies and she sang "Lady Marmalade" by Labelle or Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mýa and P!nk if you wanted to fit in with the theme. The song is from the film Moulin Rouge! Louis wanted an uptempo number from her and he got it. She looked like she was having fun and it was a nice change of pace. Sharon called it fresh and young. Louis pretty much agreed with Sharon. Simon called it sensational. The second song was actually from two movies, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas and The Bodyguard by Dolly Parton / Whitney Houston. That performance got all the judges to stand up on their feet. Amazing performance. Louis called it as good as the original. I don't know about that because Whitney is THE VOICE, but it was an amazing vocal and it was her competition to lose at this point. I don't think there was any stopping her at this point in the competition. Week 8 Leon Lewis sang "Could It Be Magic" by Barry Manilow and "Without You" by Badfinger / Mariah Carey. During the intro package and Barry said thank you for making my song sound so beautiful. :wub: I wasn't a fan of the song but she sang it well. Not my favorite performance from her but she still gave it a solid vocal. Leona closed the show with "Without You" and it was a stunning vocal. Leona's vocals soared and she was a little Mariah/Whitney/Céline in the making. She sang the hell out of that song and the crowd went wild. There would be no doubt in my mind that she was going to win the competition at this point. An incredible vocal performance from Leona Lewis. Week 9 was the Semi-Finals and Leona sang "I Have Nothing" by Whitney Houston and "Over The Rainbow" by Judy Garland. Leona took on Whitney and won. One of my favorite renditions of the song. The falsetto at the end? Heavenly. Another amazing performance from Leona. She is so humble and adorable while receiving her praise. So precious. Leona's second song "Over The Rainbow" was dedicated to Leona's cousin who had passed away. 😢 That was STUNNING in every single way. Simon stood up for her but all of the judges should have tbh. I think that was her best performance to date. Simon called it the single best performance he has ever witnessed. I've seen better but you know on The X Factor the judges make over the top comments for their acts. :haha: Leona Lewis made the Finals along with Ray Quinn. Leona sang four song including "I Will Always Love You" by Dolly Parton / Whitney Houson, A Million Love Songs with Take That by Take That, All By Myself by Eric Carmen / Céline Dion and the Winners Single, "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson. Leona made the Whitey Houston song look easy. Another amazing performance from Leona Lewis. The second song was a Celebrity Duet with Take That on "A Million Love Songs" by Take That. I've always said I'm not a big fan of celebrity duets because sometimes they comes off as awkward aka Carly and LeAnn Rimes. :muwahaha: The duet was cute. It's funny seeing a young Gary Barlow knowing that he would be a mentor on the show down the line. Nice performance. No one outshone the other. It was good. Another faultless performance from Leona. Louis compared her to Céline and Christina. Sharon said it would be a travesty of she didn't win. Simon said that performance won her the competition. Leona took on Mariah, Whitney and Céline throughout the competition and succeeded. She deserved to win at this point. No questions asked. For the Winners Single Leona took on "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson and while I can't say it wasn't no AMLT because she it's the actual song but I can say that I did prefer Kelly's version. It's fitting for Leona as she could have went on to be the first female to win The X Factor UK. The judges stood up and Louis called it a world class performance. Sharon said she saved the best for last. Simon was said he was proud to know the singer and person. I didn't watch Leona's run in real time but she has become my second favorite act to be ever be on the show. Let me give my little recap so I can finally by done with my write-ups. :dead: Leona Lewis is an English pop-R&B singer. She auditioned for The X Factor UK Series 3 and made it all the way to the final as part of the 16-24s category mentored by Simon Cowell. She was crowned the winner defeating Ray Quinn also from the 16-24s category. Both 16-24s were mentored by Simon Cowell. In 2019 she was confirmed to be a contestant on The X Factor All Stars series. The series was later cancelled and in December 2019, Leona Lewis was confirmed to be a guest judge on The X Factor: The Band. After winning the show, Leona's winning single "A Moment Like This" reached the top of the UK Charts and became the Christmas #1 that year. It remained at #1 for a month and it outsold the rest of the UK Top 40 in its first week. As of December 2015, it has sold 943,000 copies. Who knows how much more it has sold since then. Leona Lewis' success continued with the release of her debut album, Spirit, in 2007; it was certified 10× platinum in the United Kingdom and became the fourth best-selling album of the 2000s. It is one of the best-selling albums in UK chart history. Spirit is officially the best-selling debut album by a female artist in the 21st century, according to the Official Charts Company. The album remains the best-selling debut album by a female artist in the UK. In the US, Lewis became the first UK solo artist to debut at number one with a debut album with Spirit. The album has gone multi-platinum in the UK and platinum in the US. The album has sold over 10 million copies worldwide. "Bleeding Love" became the best-selling The X Factor UK song of all-time and Leona became the first contestant from The X Factor to achieve two number-one singles. The song went #1 in many countries and went 4x platinum in the US. "Better In Time" peaked at #2 in the UK and #11 in the US. It was another hit for Leona Lewis. "Footprints in the Sand" peaked at #2 in the UK "Forgive Me" peaked at #5 in the UK. Leona Lewis scored her third UK #1 single with her cover of Snow Patrol's "Run", the song peaked at #81 on the US Top 100 Chart. Her 7th single from the Spirit album, "I Will Be" peaked at #66 in the US but did not chart in the UK. Her second album "Echo" was also a UK chart topper but sold far less than its predecessor. It peaked at #13 in the US. It sold 3 million copies worldwide. "Happy" peaked at #2 on the UK and #31 on the US chart. "I Got You" peaked  at #14 on the UK chart. Glassheart marked a departure from her predecessors by including a dubstep sound and was her first to miss out on the UK #1 spot. It peaked at #3 on the UK chart and did not chart in the US. "Trouble" feat. Childish Gambino peaked at #7 on the UK Chart. Leona released a Christmas album in 2013 which has become one of my favorite Christmas albums besides Wrapped In Red. 😘 Christmas, with Love peaked at #13 in the UK and #113 in the US. "One More Sleep" peaked at #13 in the UK and is such a cute Christmas song. Leona's last album to date was released in 2015 and is called I Am. It peaked at #12 in the UK and #38 in the UK. She has released 5 albums, 1 EP and has 5 #1 singles in the UK. She has a #1 single in the US which no other The X Factor UK winner has done. "Bleeding Love" is that bitch. 😘 2 #1 albums, and 3 Top 15 albums and a Top 10 EP. A #1 album in the UK and another peaking at #13. 16 Top 40 Singles in the UK and 3 Top 15 singles in the US. Leona Lewis won't win but she does have the best selling single of any The X Factor UK #1, she was the first female to ever win the UK version of the show and is the first to have a #1 in both the UK and the US. Over the course of her career, she has sold over 20 million records worldwide, making her the most successful winner of the original version of the show and Syco's second most successful act after One Direction. She is my favorite winner of the UK series and it was an honor just to bring her to the finals. Thanks to everyone who helped. Leona Lewis set the standard on this show the way Kelly Clarkson did. I said what I said. 😘

CHRIS

Everyone pretty much covered my thoughts about Leona - one of the best contestant ever on the show who had a flawless run. And her post-X Factor rankdown is what really solidified Leona as a worldwide sensation & one of the best vocalist of our generation - I would even say that she is even more underrated as she doesn't get enough recognition, which is partly due to the music she has been releasing; Wally does a good job at covering her post-X Factor career so here are some of my favourite of hers that he didn't post;

LILY

Not many can translate from the success of UK X Factor to an international level but she truly did that! She deserves more.

JC

Leona is purely here because I love Victoria @1234567890 and she was amazing and put through Shayne when I happened to be moving and unable to access IDF at all at the worst possible moment in this rankdown. She is an amazing wife ❤️ I promised to give Leona a #2 ranking so I am honoring this promise. Leona is an amazing singer and I actually really do enjoy her music, but I really hope she does not win this rankdown as she is definitely not one of my favorites in this rankdown. Leona was the season 3 winner and I believe Simon's act and he was really invested in bringing her overseas and she did get some traction in the US, but lost it quickly. She is no One Direction. I will always remember her for Bleeding Love because it is one of my fave Marksie performances from SYTYCD.

Anyways, I am putting her up here for Victoria, so I hope she does well for my wifey's sake, but I really hope she does not win. Hopefully her penalties will be enough to prevent it.

ZOEY

tenor.gif?itemid=13448434

Leona Lewis was a contestant and eventual winner on The X Factor UK 20006. Leona has the voice of an angel and was the obvious winner from the moment she auditioned and you saw the pound signs in Simon's eyes. It's safe to say that she had some really predictable song choices throughout her X Factor journey but I think that's what helped her along at that time. It was still an early season and the songs weren't overdone like they are now. The earlier seasons weren't about artistry and you could get by singing Whitney after Mariah after Celine but Leona did them well. The big surprise for me was what Leona did after the season had finished. Her debut album Spirit is one of my favourite albums by any artist ever. The entire album is incredible, everything I love and so much more than I expected from her. Then she went to appear as Grizabella in Cats on Broadway after Nicole Scherzinger f*cked up and sang one of my favourite songs ever "Memory". She's just a flawless queen who can do no wrong. Leona will be around for years and the fact that annoys Elliott only makes me happier lol. The second best X Factor winner in history.

SOLARIS

It is getting hard now as I am at the point where I love ever contestant in the Top 12 of my list.  Leona was the first female winner the franchise had.  What a winner’s journey it was.  Simon mentored her and she killed every performance given to her.  I am sure she placed first in the votes every single week.  She never had to sing for her life and she belted Diva classics as if they were she own.  I do think it would be anticlimactic if she were to win, but I don’t think she will.  Some iconic Leona performances that I find myself re-listening to are: Summertime, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Somewhere Over the Rainbow, All By Myself and I Will Always Love You.  Since the show, she has released a couple of songs that I love.  Footprints in the Sand, Bleeding Love, Run, Happy, I got You and One More Sleep are all bops.

TOM

Ah, if it isn't the X Factor's version of the Overbearing Diva. Jk I like Leona's music so much more than the Overbearing Diva's, but she sang nothing but boring ballads on her actual X Factor season, so I didn't love as many of her performances as I did a few other winners. Chiquitita deserves a shout-out though. I Will Always Love You and Could It Be Magic are a couple of other ones I remember. But we obviously know Leona for her awesome songs post X Factor, namely Bleeding Love, Run, Better in Time, Happy, Stop Crying Your Heart Out, and Trouble among others. She set a new record for British female solo artist with the most top five singles in the history of the chart with eight, overtaking Olivia Newton-John's record. A marked improvement. Her song My Hands on Final Fantasy XIII is also very pretty. I believe she's doing more EDM style work these days, but I'm sure Wally has it covered in his write up so skip mine and read his.

NICO

I have mixed feelings about Leona, but it’s mostly on her post-show music. Her run on the show tho? Flawless. Literally can’t ask for anything else from a contestant (except a better song choice but 2006 and pop diva tendencies, so I will cut her some slack because the quality was there). She rightfully won her season (and apparently topped the vote all the time but we still have no vote totals bc of ~reasons. As far as her albums go, I liked a lot of songs from Spirit and quite a few from Echo. It’s mostly with Glassheart and I Am that she lost me hard. I didn’t care at all for those 2, so yeah. I would give her a shot if she released new music, but that’s kinda what made her fall down a few spots for me over the years.

WALLACE

Leona%252BLewis.jpg

Queen Leona makes it to the Top 20 Finals here! :wub: Take that, Elliott! 😘 Leona Lewis is a pop and R&B singer who participated on  The X Factor U.K. Series 3. Leona was apart of the 16-24s category and was mentored by Simon Cowell. Leona Lewis is THE international sensation and success story of The X Factor U.K. I like to credit Leona for help making the show a success and I am so happy for the career she got from the show.  I will admit that I had heard of and knew of Leona from the show but I heard and followed her music career before watching her The X Factor run (which I think I did sometime in 2010?). Leona is one of my very all-time favorite contestants on the show so it’s a real bummer having to rank her at #11 here (otherwise she would have been in my Top 2 :broken: ) . But bringing her back into the game to get her in the finals makes it all worth it.  

Week 1: “I’ll Be There”

- OMGG right from Week 1 Simon is talking about how Leona deserves to be in the final. :dead: I don’t mind it because well…. she does deserve that at that point. I’m usually not too fond of “I’ll Be There” being sung on singing shows but I do really love Leona’s version. She sung this beautifully and with such an angelic quality to her voice. :wub: I like how she had fun with this too although I can get how Sharon felt she came across older than 21.

Week 2: “The First Cut Is the Deepest”

- The Rod Stewart theme is a definite real challenge for Leona but “The First Cut Is the Deepest” was probably one of the better songs of his for her to sing. I personally never really cared for this song but I do like Leona’s version and thought she did well with this. Wow she was showcasing all kinds of range and hitting all kinds of notes toward the end. :omg: Maybe one of my lesser faves from her run but still very good.

6cLs.gif

Week 3: “Summertime”

- “Summertime”was one of Leona’s most memorable and legendary performances on  her The X Factor U.K. run. This performance not only cemented her as the frontrunner of the season (I’m sure she always was) but capitalized thatr she had international star potential. Her vocals were flawless, stunning and amazing. The emotional connection was so there and she SOLD the story so effortlessly. Loved all of her vocal range and vocal stylings throughout. :omg: This was a world class performance. I loved every second of this. :wub:

Week 4: “Chiquitita”

- I was always going to feel bad for which Leona performance would follow “Summertime” but more so feeling sorry for the contestants having to follow this performance and sadly that was going to be “Chiquitita.” I don’t know this song so it was hard for me to connect to this performance from Leona. She did sing the song beautifully but I didn’t really care for the song. i did find this performance a little boring and forgettable compared to…. everything else she sang. But it was still good.

Week 5: “Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word”

- This was a really gorgeous and stunning performance. Loved Leona’s crystal clear vocals and the emotion she poured into this performance. I got this strong sense of storytelling from her and she lived and breathed this song. Absolutely loved it. :wub:

Week 6: “Bridge Over Troubled Water”

- It’s crazy how Leona was the only girl in the competition at this point but of course sh would represent well for the women. This was simply fantastic. :wub: I also noticed her confidence really growing as a performer here too. She delivered such gorgeous vocals. Her emotional connection was great too. Another world class performance from Leona! :wub: The judges did critique on how Leona always sing ballads and want to see her do an uptempo song which I can agree with them on.

Week 7: “Lady Marmalade” & “I Will Always Love You”

- Yikes Leona had some form of tonsilitious this week where she wasn’t allowed to sing. It took 7 weeks but Leona finally sings her first uptmepo song with “Lady Marmalade.” It was nice seeing this sassy and flirty side to Leona as a performer. It was nice to see her performing and doing some choreography although I don’t think she completely owned the stage or dancing but oh well. The vocal side of things was still great. I do love the build-up here with her vocals. She was really killing it vocally as the song progressed. :wub: “I Will Always Love You” was absolutely amazing and soooo beautiful. Amazing vocals and vulnerability in this performance. Yet another world class performance. :wub:

Week 8: “Could It Be Magic” & “Without You”

- It was nice seeing Leona having fun and doing another uptempo song with “Could It Be Magic.” The beginning started off soft and beautifully. Then about halfway through the song picked up and got fun. And as always, she delivered such strong and fantastic vocals! :wub: I thought she seemed more comfortable performing this uptempo too. I really loved her “Without You” performance too. She provided such beautiful vocals an really connected so well to the song. Simply gorgeous! :wub:

Week 9: “I Have Nothing” & “Over The Rainbow”

- Leona managed to give two more world class performances this week. We all know “I Have Nothing” is wayy overdone on these singing shows. But if contestants can singing it like Leona, then I don’t even care. I loved all the vocal range she showed here. She delivered another gorgeous and flawless vocal performance. :wub:  This is certainly up there as one of my top favoritee versions of this song. “Over The Rainbow” was a bit risky for Leona to do as Shayne hash his big moment with this song a season prior but Leona certainly delivered and held her own here. I really loved how she built this up with delivering such strong powering vocals. This was another flawless and simply gorgeous vocal performance from her. :wub: I don’t know how Leona keeps topping herself after all of these incredible performances but… she just does! :dead:

Week 10: “I Will Always Love You,” “A Million Love Songs” Duet with Take That, “All By Myself” & “A Moment Like This”

- “I Will Always Love You” was her reprisal performance which was just as outstanding and amazing the second time around as it was the first time! :wub: If I didn’t say so before this is amongst one of my favorite versions of this song too! Leona’s “A Million Love Songs” with Take That was really good. Leona sang this song so beautifully and lie it was a lullaby on the softer parts. She and Take That provided great harmonies together (although it only seemed like only Gary Barlow were singing with her). “All By Myself” was flawless and such perfection! :omg: Her winner’s single of “A Moment Like This” was so perfect for her. She showcased some more beautiful vocals and range here!

Even though I watched this season years later from its original airing and knew Leona won this competition, I was sitll sooo excited and happy seeing her win! :spaz: We got to stan her iconic wining moment reaction!

tumblr_mr4cztGS3Q1svl47mo1_400.gifPleasantBlackInchworm-size_restricted.gi

She really had an amazing run on the show. It was great seeing her as this sweet humble young woman lacking confidence in her sining ability but killing it each week with all of her performances! 

tenor.gif

Leona went onto having a super successful career, which we all know about. Gosh I love sooo many songs from her throughout her career. My favorite songs from Leona would include: “Bleeding Love,” “Better In Time,” “I Will Be,” “Footprints In the Sand,” “Forgive Me,” “A Moment Like This,” “Run,” “Happy,” “I Got You,” “Outta My Head,” “Stop Crying Your Heart Out,” “Trouble,” “Glassheart,” “Thunder,” “Fire Under My Feet” and “You Are the Reason” (with Calum Scott). All such fantastic songs! :wub: I don’t expect Leona to win as she has to have low votes from Steven and myself (and a #19 or #20 vote from Elliott) but hoping she can manage still manage a Top 10 ranking. Now I will close this post out with some of the songs I mentioned. :wub: 

STEVEN

Leona Lewis would easily be in my Top 2 of this Top 20, but I'm sadly forced to rank her outside of my Top 10. Anyway, Leona Lewis is one of the best vocalists The X Factor has discovered. Her vocal range is so impressive; she's truly talented with a beautiful voice. I didn't watch her season of The X Factor, but I first heard of her after her single "Bleeding Love" became a huge pop hit. From then, she's released a lot of music I really like, including "Bleeding Love," "I Will Be," "Better In Time," "Footprints in the Sand," "Happy," "Thunder," "Lovebird," "I Got You," and her cover of "Run." Her recent collaboration with Calum Scott "You Are The Reason" is great too. She's one of the biggest X Factor stars, and she's worthy of being in this Top 20. As for her X Factor performances, some of my favorites were "Summertime," "Bridge Over Troubled Water," "Without You," and "Over The Rainbow." Leona seems like a very sweet and classy person too, and she's still remains one of The X Factor's biggest success stories. I know she won't win this game, but hopefully she will still have a decent overall ranking.

ELLIOTT

Leona Lewis is unfortunately the winner of the third series of The X Factor, and was $imon Cowell's golden child for a while until he decided to inflict No Harmony and attempt to inflict Louisa Johnson on us. I couldn't stand her at all in the third season, and she was probably my least favourite of that cast, so to see the show pimp her so hard was unfortunate. I didn't care for any of her performances when I watched that year, and now that I'm looking at Wikipedia, I'm just drawing blanks on... all of them, really. Post X-Factor, $imon decided to make her into the Next Big Thing™ and proceeded to make our ears bleed with Bleeding Love (pun not intended) for way too long. Seriously. If I went five minutes without hearing that song, I was thanking any higher being I could think of. One of the most annoyingly overplayed songs of all time. On the flip side, Better in Time is a bop and I was pressed AF the first time I found out it was a Leona song.

• Like 1

LEONA!! :wub: Leona making it all the way to #4 with two mandatory Bottom 10 ranking (which would have been two Top 2 rankings :broken: ) and Elliott’s #20 ranking…. is truly a win. With those penalties, i was not expecting her to make it this far but sooo glad she did. Victoria and I worked our hardest to make sure she got to the end here so #bless. 

Also incredible write-up there, Victoria!! :wub: :omg: Loved reading everyone’s write-ups except Elliott’s of course.  🙂 And lol thanks Tom & Chris for the shout-outs. 

And I hope people enjoyed my write-up too. :giggle: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

MY IMPACT :wub:

It still got Leona to #4. Stay pressed. :wub: 

21 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

Your what now? 

This guy has been nominating and  been after Little Mix all game. He nominated them like 4 times and tanked them. He's a true fake fan. 😘 

Just now, *Wallace said:

It still got Leona to #4. Stay pressed. :wub: 

This guy has been nominating and  been after Little Mix all game. He nominated them like 4 times and tanked them. He's a true fake fan. 😘 

I still cost her the win :wub:

Yeah... as payback for Zoey’s constant nominating my favourites 😘

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

unimpressed viola davis GIF

Are you surprised? I thought my Top 2 was always obvious. :dead: Although you could think I love Samantha more than Little Mix, lol.

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I still cost her the win :wub:

Yeah... as payback for Zoey’s constant nominating my favourites 😘

Leona was never gonna win with two Bottom 10 mandatory rankings. :broken: 

You nominated them before that happen though, right? :dead: 

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

reminds me of my 20th place Zendaya placement.

Don't steal my Zendaya moment from me. :angry: (wow this angry face is... something else).

:giggle: