American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

42 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I also remember Phil making that huge alliance of 8 or so? When we thought we had the majority but Sahara probably sold us out as she was working with the other side, when we came up a vote short. :dead: UGH that destoryed our game and always had us in the minority. 😐 I can't remember how closely I worked with others - think a bit with funkytunks and Victoria? But I did work the closest with you there.

OMG PHIL! so many reduxers no longer exist :( It was Victoria and Sahara's faults LOL I knew about Victoria though but I was aligned with her and didn't sell her out since she was one of my core four. Victoria mistakenly trusted Brandon (Mikalah) and that ruined our majority but it was so early in the game that I didn't think it was a big deal yet so I didn't make a huge fuss about it, but we should've gotten rid of Mikalah first week.

43 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Who did I play? Who was the host? :dead:

I think the host was an old Steven, not our Steven. I'm not sure if you played Ryan Starr, I was trying to remember. If you had played a hot guy I would've remembered. I think funkytrunks (Jordan) was Ace Young so we were the hot guy alliance plus Victoria/Ryan LOL I think you probably were Ryan Starr. Jordan betched out at Carmen/Mikalah/Sahara and had me rolling it was hilarity at some points.

KENDRA CHANTELLE

6b8c4e159afa339d839ce944b6c6e019_original.JPG?ixlib=rb-2.1.0&crop=faces&w=1552&h=873&fit=crop&v=1555988836&auto=format&frame=1&q=92&s=fcf7b3fc85db970fae417c652b8fb17e

At this point in the rankdown, we should no longer have any semi-finalist remaining but for some reason, we prefer targeting people who actually made the live shows - some of the eliminated contestants were way better than some of the remaining contestants in this rankdown. And Kendra Chantelle's time in this rankdown has come to an end, despite her giving us two performances where one of them was good - I will be honest that she should have gotten the wildcard spot in S10 over Ashton and even Stefano. Anyway, congrats to whoever brought her into the rankdown for her more than generous placement!

Edited by *Chris

LISA TUCKER

MV5BODVmNjVlOGYtZTBkOC00NDI5LWEyYWItYzg0MDg3NjYxNmVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0NzgxMTk2._V1_.jpg

Lisa Tucker is another contestant that managed to fly through the cracks of this rankdown, until now. For those who do not remember Lisa Tucker, she was on the 5th season of Idol where they essentially tried to market her as the teenage diva - she started the competition strong with "I Am Changing" but that was her only strong performance. "Who's Loving You" was not bad but I've heard better performance of the song, over the years - the same can be said for her "Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours).  For the 1950s, she took on "Why Do Fools Fall in Love?" and the performance was a mess - considering Tyanna sang it during the 14th season and got the same score as Lisa on WNTS, I highly recommend to never perform the song on the Idol stage. And her last performance was "Because of You" which was absolutely terrible - Kelly Clarkson, she was not! She got eliminated during the Top 10, and has since been appearing on television shows so good on her for finding success, outside of singing & Idol.

DAVID HERNANDEZ

david-hernandez.jpg

This may be an unpopular opinion but I always found David Hernandez to be a tad bit on Idolforums - there's no denying that he's talented but he gave us 1 outstanding performance with "Papa Was A Rolling Stone" and we consider him robbed? I don't think so! Do we remember his other performances? They were either terrible, medicore, or can be described as meh - in fact, "meh" is my opinion on him as a contestant. And I don't really care for his supposed "scandal" when it never was a scandal - I wouldn't be surprised if the production made sure that he doesn't advance further due to it, but again, his last performance was not good at all. Anyway, he's not out of the rankdown & apologies to any of his fans.

Thia Megia

f0dbe5b1901abcd196557709d353519db7c482b1

Why did she last so long? Oh, because she had immunity and then people forgot it was taken away. She should be nowhere near the Top 100's and yet here she is. Shameful. She had a wonderful tone but she was just so boring. On a side note, have we gotten rid of Jasmine Trias already? Let me check the first page. She's still in. Oh, happy joy. Anyway, back to Thia Megia. She was a sweet girl with a nice tone but she bored me to tears. She was so robotic in her performances. I honestly could not name one performance of hers on the top of my head. I'm glad to have gotten rid of her. Next!