American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

didi-benami-sings.jpg

Didi Benami

One of Idolforums princesses and also one of the most mediocre contestants to make it to tenth place ever. 

I remember how many people had Didi pegged as the winner as Hollywood ended. 🤣 How wrong were they! Didi was everything that I hate in a contestant. Mediocre voice, plays an instrument so everyone thinks everything is so original and bad song choices. She was so musically gifted that she never once chose a song that showed who she really was. One of the mightiest falls I have seen on American Idol. She made it all the way to tenth place but was soon forgotten about afterwards. I have no idea what she’s up to nowadays. 

lilly-scott-image.jpg
Lilly Scott

Idolforums has Lilly placed as one of the most robbed semi-finalists ever but I don’t get it. She was decent in the first week of the semi-finals but I think that carried her for the next two weeks because she was swiftly eliminated the week before the finals. I don’t remember a single thing apart from her white her and that song about a hole? The finalists that year were pretty all over the place but I think having so many girls similar did Lilly in, in the end. Every man and his dog played the guitar and that didn’t make playing it so unique. 

p1030802.jpg

Tatianna Del Toro

I loved Tatianna in her audition. She was genuinely crazy with a good voice. The sort of voice that could really improve with the help of professionals. She was shown a little throughout Hollywood but nothing that really stood out. She made it to the top thirty six but the format sucked and contestants weren’t given a chance to build up a fan base.

Tatianna sang “Saving All My Love For You” by Whitney Houston and it was really good. She was alongside some of the judges chosen ones so didn’t advance but was asked back to perform in the wildcard show. Tatianna chose the same song again and it was good. I would’ve had her advance here over Anoop and Megan but America had different plans. She was eliminated never to be seen again.

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

One of the few icons of S4 alongside Nadia and Vonzell. 

I know who she is, I was just messing, but seriously David left too early he was so amaze #gymnasticsgay @*Wallace

Vonzell ❤️ #robbedgoddess

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Shocked The Nanny GIF

Remember when we voted for her to win in Big Brother over Carmen Rasmussen and she lost? It was all your fault for aligning with Mikalah the first week so we saved her and let her and Carmen sneak attack their way to the final! Am I the only one who remembers these reduxes in great detail lol

i still think the host was working with them because the crucial POV I had an amazing time and mikalah “beat” me by seconds somehow when she hadn’t won shit and was able to take Carmen off the block Or Carmen sent her that time #rigged

5 minutes ago, JC said:

Remember when we voted for her to win in Big Brother over Carmen Rasmussen and she lost? It was all your fault for aligning with Mikalah the first week so we saved her and let her and Carmen sneak attack their way to the final! Am I the only one who remembers these reduxes in great detail lol

i still think the host was working with them because the crucial POV I had an amazing time and mikalah “beat” me by seconds somehow when she hadn’t won shit and was able to take Carmen off the block Or Carmen sent her that time #rigged

I have no idea what you are talking about. :dead:

13 minutes ago, JC said:

I know who she is, I was just messing, but seriously David left too early he was so amaze #gymnasticsgay @*Wallace

Vonzell ❤️ #robbedgoddess

Loved this performance! He deserved better on Season 7. :( 

7 minutes ago, JC said:

OMGG this was the game where I was David H and you were Chris Richardson? :dead: Gahh that game was a classic and such fun times. I do remember all of this. But ugh I'm sad our alliance didn't do so well and how you were so close making it to the end. 😢 I think I got like 8th? Ugh I was so heated. :/ 

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

wasn't he also an exotic dancer? lol

Lol yeah. That was a huge ~scandal when that came out during his season, like around Week 3 of the semi-finals? Like with the Antonella Barba photos the previous year. :haha:  Although there were far worse things that came out.

Just now, *Wallace said:

I was in a number of games at the time and also didn't want to deal with the stress of losing my big favorites. :lmao: 

I'm watching from afar. 😛 

I knew it was you sneaking up on me.

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Loved this performance! He deserved better on Season 7. :( 

OMGG this was the game where I was David H and you were Chris Richardson? :dead: Gahh that game was a classic and such fun times. I do remember all of this. But ugh I'm sad our alliance didn't do so well and how you were so close making it to the end. 😢 I think I got like 8th? Ugh I was so heated. :/ 

Lol yeah. That was a huge ~scandal when that came out during his season, like around Week 3 of the semi-finals? Like with the Antonella Barba photos the previous year. :haha:  Although there were far worse things that came out.

Yaaaaaas we were the showmance of the season ❤️ #richandez #chravid

i remember you, Victoria, and funkytrunks were my core four. Mikalah, Carmen, and Sahara were crappie and his sheep :giggle:

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I knew it was you sneaking up on me.

tenor.gif

:giggle: 

Just now, JC said:

Yaaaaaas we were the showmance of the season ❤️ #richandez #chravid

i remember you, Victoria, and funkytrunks were my core four. Mikalah, Carmen, and Sahara were crappie and his sheep :giggle:

:haha:❤️ 

LOL I also remember Phil making that huge alliance of 8 or so? When we thought we had the majority but Sahara probably sold us out as she was working with the other side, when we came up a vote short. :dead: UGH that destoryed our game and always had us in the minority. 😐 I can't remember how closely I worked with others - think a bit with funkytunks and Victoria? But I did work the closest with you there.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Who did I play? Who was the host? :dead:

Steven12y? i forgot his exact username but am sure Steven was his name. He had all of those Idol-esque Big Brother games. This season was the All-Stars one (and the last season).  I was only in 2 but am sure you were in a lot of them.

Ugh I can't remember who you played but I wanna know. :haha: