American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

Avalon Young

tumblr_ohabk9dKq91vs57lpo1_400.gifv

Why did she last so long? Oh, because she had immunity and then people forgot it was taken away. She should be nowhere near the Top 100's and yet here she is. Shameful. I mean maybe not shameful because I actually did like Avalon and she seemed like very cool chick on the show. She exuded lesbian energy which were were all right in assuming. I don't she was out on the show like M.K. was but it doesn't matter. Her sexuality, her choice. I don't remember any of her performances on the top of my head wither. I just remember loving her tone, her style and demeanor. She was just so cool. She's out of the rankdown now but she made it pretty far and probably farther than she should have tbh.

Dimitrius Graham

InfamousSlipperyKob-mobile.mp4

Ugh, Season 17. I honestly don't remember anyone other than Laine and Alejandro. They can all leave tbh. I don't count ABC's American Idol as canon. Not only don't I remember any performances by this person; I don't remember him at all. Dimitrius Graham was on Season 17. Where did he place? I don't know. Was he bad? I don't know. Was he good? I don't know. Let me check one performance of his for reference, I guess. I looked up his name on YouTube and his performance of "Hello" by Adele showed up. What was with that intro? I wasn't feeling it. The rest of the performance was actually good though. I just didn't like the beginning. He ended it well though. He's out though so whatever.

American Idol Rankdown 2.0

Round 7: The Judge's Save

American-Idol-1-1557151451-1280x808.jpg

As we near the Top 100, everything changes this round. Your fast-passes have now expired.

Additionally, each of you has the power to bring one eliminated contestant back into the rank down.

Once every judge has chosen their "save", the round will begin.

Like with the judge's save on Idol, this next round will be a double elimination, taking our 114 down to an even 100.

The next list of nominations will be decided by random.org. The Top 114 will be put into the randomizer 

and the first 28 contestants to come up on the list will be nominated.

Each of you will be responsible for saving 2 and cutting 2, but you must do so one by one on a first come first serve basis,

meaning one save and one cut, then the write-up for your cut, then your second save and second cut from the remaining contestants, then your second write-up.

Once the 7 saves have been posted, I will announce the time that the randomized list of nominations will be posted.

You have 24 hours to choose your save

@*Chris @Zoey @Elliott @NGM @1234567890 @Alex95 @Solaris

Edited by sublymonal

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

when is the randomizer round happening? To make sure im here!

Did you read the post?

Once the 7 saves have been posted, I will announce the time that the randomized list of nominations will be posted.

I’m sorry for all the numbering that must be done. And I know she won’t last any longer but deserves to be higher than she is - far from a favourite of mine, and I want her to outlast Nick so her coming back will accomplish that. 

I know a certain ranker won’t Be happy about this decision but... I am bringing back JAX. 

Edited by *Chris

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I’m sorry for all the numbering that must be done. And I know she won’t last any longer but deserves to be higher than she is - far from a favourite of him, and I want her to outlast Nick so her coming back will accomplish that. 

I know a certain ranker won’t Be happy about this decision but... I am bringing back JAX. 

or will it? 

Please welcome my bring back..

MeaslyWellgroomedGonolek-max-1mb.gif

Just now, Zoey said:

or will it? 

Please welcome my bring back..

MeaslyWellgroomedGonolek-max-1mb.gif

Sis, that’s not making me mad either - I’m the biggest fan of S14; I think it’s better than the majority of people make it out to be. And I was a fan of nick during the season - just haven’t aged well since then, and his FB personality.