The Voice 18 ● Blind Auditions 5 ● Discussion

istersay

He was fine, but not my favorite type of country (and I like country, but to many runs)...but he was good and the other coaches refusal to turn for country artists is frustrating. The show would be boring if coaches only turn for artists they expect to pick them (hi John) 

Edited by seak05

This season is weird. For some reason, not only do I have any contestant that I’m losing my brains over, like I have with Will,  (though Samantha Howell, and a few others have potential for me to stan  later depending on their performances.), but I also don’t have any that get on my nerves like usual whether it be based on genre, or age/inexperience. Sure I have people I enjoy, but am not stanning anyone yet. I also have people I don’t get the hype for/could do without, but they’re still enjoyable enough for me. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m enjoying this season, and I think it has potential to be a good season, like it is so far,  but it’s different than usual. 

2 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

This season is weird. For some reason, not only do I have any contestant that I’m losing my brains over, like I have with Will,  (though Samantha Howell, and a few others have potential for me to stan  later depending on their performances.), but I also don’t have any that get on my nerves like usual whether it be based on genre, or age/inexperience. Sure I have people I enjoy, but am not stanning anyone yet. I also have people I don’t get the hype for/could do without, but they’re still enjoyable enough for me. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m enjoying this season, and I think it has potential to be a good season, like it is so far,  but it’s different than usual. 

Yeah, I have a few I could enjoy, but it sort of depends on where they go with it