RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12

*Lily

12 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Also, hopefully Heidi is a lock for Miss Congeniality, it’s what she deserves.

If Jaida wins and Heidi is MC, it’s the first time both titles went to black queens in the same season. ❤️

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, *Lily said:

In all my seasons watching live I haven’t had my #1 fan

Though Bianca is my #1 now because of AS3 bitterness Chad’s the last time my favourite won, and Raja’s the last regular season winner who was my #1. Bob, Sasha and Yvie were my second favourites from their season, but yeah, I want my favourite from the start to win again. :haha: 

19 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I almost saw something but managed to just miss it. I’m gonna have to avoid social media until tomorrow to be extra safe. :haha:

I thought I’d be pretty happy with whichever way it goes..but I can’t lie, the closer tonight gets the more I feel like I’ll be bummed if it’s not a Jaida win. In all my seasons watching live I haven’t had my #1 fan (although Aquaria was close to Asia for me). I just feel like she’s the most polished and ready for the crown. 

Also, hopefully Heidi is a lock for Miss Congeniality, it’s what she deserves.

I've had Bianca & Trixie win despite wanting Shangela to win. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Though Bianca is my #1 now because of AS3 bitterness Chad’s the last time my favourite won, and Raja’s the last regular season winner who was my #1. Bob, Sasha and Yvie were my second favourites from their season, but yeah, I want my favourite from the start to win again. :haha: 

lol wait I forgot about Vivienne, but Cheryl overtook her at the end so I don’t know if it counts 

11 minutes ago, Elliott said:

They each do a solo lip sync (like in the S7/S8 finales) and that song is Jaida's.

Ah, I heard a rumour that this was the way they were doing it..I’m just glad they didn’t give them all RuPaul songs or make them do a song like in S7/8 where it was made for them. This is much better. :wub: