I Can See Your Voice US 🧑‍🎤 FOX Wed 8pm

The season started with a bang, it ended with one!

I thought the contestant shot himself in the foot when he eliminated La Voz because I thought she was good from the beginning. However, it all worked out for him because Customer Service Agent turned out to be good. He did well by eliminating all of the bad singers early. Outside of La Voz being good, I thought Flight Attendant was bad; however, I didn't have much of an idea for the others.

Of course, I have to talk about Kat. :wub:  I think she loved being on the show, and she seemed to genuinely want the contestant to do well and looked happy for him when he won. Honestly, I wanted her to sing with La Voz, but I was just happy to see her duet with a good singer unlike poor Jordin. :haha: Seeing her sing Black Horse and the Cherry Tree made me want to go back and watch her Idol performance of it (at least the Top 5 version). Last but certainly not least she looked beautiful (then again she usually is). 😻

Between trying to determine the good and bad singers, the duets with the music guests (some better than others), and the panel's antics, this show was a lot of fun. Here's hoping it did well enough to be renewed for another season!

I think I was right on half the secret voices this time. :haha:  I felt like Cowboy and La Voz could sing, and that Dance Director couldn't (but go Seahawks!! :wub: :ohyeah: ). I didn't think Customer Service Agent would be a good singer, but when she was left for the end, I figured she probably would be good.... they'd want to end the season with a good singer. 😛 

It's always so scary to risk it all, but the contestant deserved that money. He eliminated all the bad singers before any good ones. 😮 :omg: I don't know if this ever happened before. He would have been left with someone good regardless, but I was still shocked he chose to get rid of La Voz like that.  That reminded me of the guy last week with the Cruise Ship Singer, who was positive she could sing, and then decided to cut her out of nowhere. :dead: :wacko:  At least it worked out for this guy. 

I wonder why they have some of the guest artists perform cover songs at the end. It is odd, especially with them being touted as musical superstars... it would only make sense to sing one of their own songs? But oh well. Kat's cover of BHATCT is always great and it was equally great to see her on the show. ^_^ 

I was pretty much obsessed with this show from the first episode, so I really hope it returns and Ken has a new suit. It's so fun and addicting! :bobo: 

12 hours ago, Crisis said:

I thought the contestant shot himself in the foot when he eliminated La Voz because I thought she was good from the beginning. However, it all worked out for him because Customer Service Agent turned out to be good. He did well by eliminating all of the bad singers early. Outside of La Voz being good, I thought Flight Attendant was bad; however, I didn't have much of an idea for the others.

Of course, I have to talk about Kat. :wub:  I think she loved being on the show, and she seemed to genuinely want the contestant to do well and looked happy for him when he won. Honestly, I wanted her to sing with La Voz, but I was just happy to see her duet with a good singer unlike poor Jordin. :haha: Seeing her sing Black Horse and the Cherry Tree made me want to go back and watch her Idol performance of it (at least the Top 5 version). Last but certainly not least she looked beautiful (then again she usually is). 😻

Between trying to determine the good and bad singers, the duets with the music guests (some better than others), and the panel's antics, this show was a lot of fun. Here's hoping it did well enough to be renewed for another season!

I think I screamed when he eliminated La Voz. :dead: I did not get that decision at all. 

Yes, I noticed that about Kat too and thought that was really sweet. ❤️ I'm so happy you loved her time on the show, as I expected you would. :haha: :hug: 

I agree with everything here! 

• Like 1

Wow he did it! 😄 

omg kat being on the show and singing with someone good. :heartbounce::spaz:
I knew flight attendant was bad. I’ve seen every episode of glee and I don’t think there was a plane setting. That last one was nerve wracking.but wow, he had 3 good singers lol

that was the finale?!?! 

22 hours ago, miss denise said:

I think I was right on half the secret voices this time. :haha:  I felt like Cowboy and La Voz could sing, and that Dance Director couldn't (but go Seahawks!! :wub: :ohyeah: ). I didn't think Customer Service Agent would be a good singer, but when she was left for the end, I figured she probably would be good.... they'd want to end the season with a good singer. 😛 

It's always so scary to risk it all, but the contestant deserved that money. He eliminated all the bad singers before any good ones. 😮 :omg: I don't know if this ever happened before. He would have been left with someone good regardless, but I was still shocked he chose to get rid of La Voz like that.  That reminded me of the guy last week with the Cruise Ship Singer, who was positive she could sing, and then decided to cut her out of nowhere. :dead: :wacko:  At least it worked out for this guy. 

I wonder why they have some of the guest artists perform cover songs at the end. It is odd, especially with them being touted as musical superstars... it would only make sense to sing one of their own songs? But oh well. Kat's cover of BHATCT is always great and it was equally great to see her on the show. ^_^ 

I was pretty much obsessed with this show from the first episode, so I really hope it returns and Ken has a new suit. It's so fun and addicting! :bobo: 

I knew you would like the Seahawks reference regarding Dance Director. :giggle:

I think that was the only time it's happened this season. It placed him in great position to risk it all. I think there was a contestant who eliminated all of the good singers but decided to risk it all only for the last one remaining be a bad singer.

I thought about that as well. A few singers sang their own songs (Jordin, Jesse, Pat, Rick; I may be missing some). If there's another season, maybe more will sing their own songs.

Agree with the last sentence! If Ken has a new suit, he'd probably wear the same one throughout the season. :haha:

22 hours ago, miss denise said:

I think I screamed when he eliminated La Voz. :dead: I did not get that decision at all. 

Yes, I noticed that about Kat too and thought that was really sweet. ❤️ I'm so happy you loved her time on the show, as I expected you would. :haha: :hug: 

I agree with everything here! 

To be honest, I was disappointed he cut her because as mentioned I thought she was good and would've loved to see her duet with Kat, plus I thought she was kind of cute.

I guess you can say I enjoyed her here. :wub: :haha: I couldn't think of a better way to end the season. :wub:

👍

3 hours ago, Crisis said:

I knew you would like the Seahawks reference regarding Dance Director. :giggle:

I think that was the only time it's happened this season. It placed him in great position to risk it all. I think there was a contestant who eliminated all of the good singers but decided to risk it all only for the last one remaining be a bad singer.

I thought about that as well. A few singers sang their own songs (Jordin, Jesse, Pat, Rick; I may be missing some). If there's another season, maybe more will sing their own songs.

Agree with the last sentence! If Ken has a new suit, he'd probably wear the same one throughout the season. :haha:

To be honest, I was disappointed he cut her because as mentioned I thought she was good and would've loved to see her duet with Kat, plus I thought she was kind of cute.

I guess you can say I enjoyed her here. :wub: :haha: I couldn't think of a better way to end the season. :wub:

Haha thank you. :giggle:❤️ 

I think so as well. That's true he was in a good spot to do that, although you never know. cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif And LOL yeah I couldn't believe when that happened and why she felt comfortable with that risk. :dead: cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif

I know that some of them have (of course, Jesse :giggle: ), but I don't know why the rest have sung covers. It's odd. I hope so too.

Why is Ken afraid to change clothes? :dead: 

I think so as well and that would have been a good duet to see. Haha she was very pretty. 😛 

Yay! I'm glad it ended on a high note. :bobo: 

• istersay unpinned this topic
  • 11 months later...