I Can See Your Voice US 🧑‍🎤 FOX Wed 8pm

Poor Kelly, she can't seem to catch a break! :haha:

I had a feeling she'd be stuck with a bad singer after the first two episodes. With that said, I can't believe they actually had a 5 bad singers, 1 good singer episode. :dead: I get that the contestant thought Magician was a good singer after getting so many bad singers right and decided to risk it, but man did that not pay off. He'll have to find another way to fund his wife's dream honeymoon.

Is Ken going to wear the same green suit all season? :/ :haha:

• istersay changed the title to I Can See Your Voice US 🧑‍🎤 FOX Wed 8pm

Are they going to save the Golden Mic for the last lip sync every time? :haha:

It was good to see the gamble pay off in the end. I had a feeling Ukulele Prodigy was a good singer and was happy to see I was right. I believe this episode was 50/50 as far as the good and bad singers were concerned.

I’m glad he eliminated palm reader.  I knew she was bad

but omg he did it and won 100k, I was iffy on ukulele, a part of me thought she could be bad and the other side thought good cause her speaking voice was quiet and usually that’s in singers

so Kelly really did get screwed, as she’s the only musical celeb that got stuck with a bad singer 

So it was four to two in favor of the bad singers.

I had a feeling Princess was a good singer and thought the contestant made a mistake when she cut her. On the other hand, I did think Deep Sea Diver was good, so I was wrong there. :haha: Even then, I thought the contestant made the right decision by taking the money.

Finally, Macy still has it.

she should have taken painter. dring interigation she kept pausing for ansers, if you have a fave singer you name them right away same with the other questions  plus the ansers were kid of all over the place 

Edited by bswanson

On 1/5/2022 at 5:21 PM, istersay said:

Banker is horrible :lmao:

I would go broke on this show

:dead:  Good thing they can't actually make you go in debt. :lmao: 

On 1/8/2022 at 9:06 AM, Crisis said:

That was something having five good singers and one bad singer. I completely expected Wrestling Announcer to be a bad singer after the others were eliminated. I don't know if I would've risked going for the $100k because of this, but the gamble definitely paid off for the contestant. They probably won't have an episode in which there are five bad singers and one good one, but it would be something.

I couldn't believe the ratio on that episode! 😮 I did think Wrestling Announcer was good, but the odds were just not in her favor to go for it at that point. cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif

On 1/12/2022 at 5:11 PM, thevoiceisthetop said:

Good Singer Background singer aka J. Rome- Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

On 1/12/2022 at 5:12 PM, thevoiceisthetop said:

He won a show on ABC called Duets 

On 1/12/2022 at 5:14 PM, istersay said:

wth, I watched Duets but didn't remember that

:shock:  I had no idea but just Googled and totally recognize him now that I know this fact. Wow! :lmao: Haha thanks for sharing that. 

On 1/22/2022 at 9:58 AM, Crisis said:

Is Ken going to wear the same green suit all season? :/ :haha:

:dead:  He will just for you. :giggle: 

On 1/26/2022 at 9:15 PM, Crisis said:

Are they going to save the Golden Mic for the last lip sync every time? :haha:

I'd be surprised if they didn't. 😮 

• Like 1