I Can See Your Voice US 🧑‍🎤 FOX Wed 8pm

15 hours ago, istersay said:

2 hour finale on Monday, going against the Voice , oh no

12 hours ago, Crisis said:

I had a feeling it wasn't going to be on tonight with TMS being two hours. To have it on Monday against The Voice? I don't know how that will play out...

8 hours ago, taylorkat said:

They thought it was a good idea to be on the same night as The Voice? :fail:

it's the battle of Voice shows. :giggle: 

21 hours ago, miss denise said:

But in all seriousness, not sure why they chose to air the final episodes against The Voice. :unsure: I hope the ratings are good enough (from all season) to have it renewed. 

I hope it gets renewed, I've been enjoying this version, wish they chose wed or thurs for this

I'll probably watch the voice on stream and then this on tv west coast time

4 minutes ago, istersay said:

heartbreaking ending :

Ugh, I couldn't believe it. The drummer had me fooled. :broken:

Loved the accountant though! :wub: I just knew he was good. I was actually right on everyone except the drummer, I think. :haha:  

Darn, I wish I was in here earlier so we could have live commented it at the same time. :haha:  Looks like nobody watched it during the earlier showing. :( 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, istersay said:

heartbreaking ending 💔 guess he should have kept the 30k

knew all along accountant could sing, wish he had saved him for last, oh well.

7 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Ugh, I couldn't believe it. The drummer had me fooled. :broken:

Loved the accountant though! :wub: I just knew he was good. I was actually right on everyone except the drummer, I think. :haha:  

Darn, I wish I was in here earlier so we could have live commented it at the same time. :haha:  Looks like nobody watched it during the earlier showing. :( 

Agreed on both counts. I totally thought Drummer was a good singer and had a feeling Accountant could sing. I was off on Lifeguard but got everyone else right. It appeared there were only two good singers and four bad ones this time around. The contestant did say his wife told him to risk it all. I wonder what she's thinking now. :haha:

In other news, I thought it was kind of odd to have Robin sing I Say A Little Prayer for his duet, especially with the opening verse. :haha:

On to the season finale on Wednesday! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Crisis said:

Agreed on both counts. I totally thought Drummer was a good singer and had a feeling Accountant could sing. I was off on Lifeguard but got everyone else right. It appeared there were only two good singers and four bad ones this time around. The contestant did say his wife told him to risk it all. I wonder what she's thinking now. :haha:

In other news, I thought it was kind of odd to have Robin sing I Say A Little Prayer for his duet, especially with the opening verse. :haha:

On to the season finale on Wednesday! 

I think I screamed at the TV when Drummer started "singing." :dead:  I just couldn't believe it. Oops, I was also wrong on Lifeguard and thought she would be bad too. :haha:  Ugh, I know. Such a shame to lose all that money. :( 

I agree! I was wondering why he didn't sing one of his own songs. But I thought he sounded amazing and couldn't deal with Drummer ruining it. :lmao: 

12 hours ago, istersay said:

Wow, the whole episode is on YouTube. :haha: 

4 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Fun fact everyone the 6th singer, the one that stands at the far right, was always a good singer. 

😮 Really? Good catch. I will take note of this in tomorrow's episode. :shiftywave: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crisis said:

I'll put this in a spoiler tag just to be on the safe side...

Hide contents

I guess you can say I'm looking forward to tonight. 😍 :wub: I'm guessing this is how @miss denise felt when she learned Jesse McCartney was going to be on. :haha:

:giggle: Enjoy your moment. I know I did. :haha:❤️ 

• Thanks 1