Wally's Favorite Songs of 2019!

*Wallace

I felt bad I wasn't able to comment sooner. :'(

- Yeah, I do not get that at all from this song. :unsure: I'm confused. Yeah, not sure, but you're welcome.

- Ah yeah. You can like all the music you want and from people of all different ages. It doesn't matter. That is good.

88. Maroon 5 - “Memories:” I was right about it this time. Ah, kind of surprised you didn't care for this too much at first, although I guess I'm the same? I don't know, I do like this, but their songs can be all over the place for me. I heard the inspiration for this explained on the radio and maybe AT40. :unsure: Not sure, but it's about their manager who passed away. :( I think the video is appropriate for the song. I like how it focuses on the meaning and sentiment of it.

87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours:” I think I guessed this one more than once too. I heard about this song's beginnings a few times too. But I still am unclear if the song was already a collaboration before the wedding or not. I have heard this a few times on the radio, at least... actually I think I heard this back to back twice on different stations. :giggle: I didn't expect this collaboration either, but I love that it happened, and love the feel and sweetness of the song. Yay the chorus! It's so goood and catchy. :bobo::wub: "Ooh and this is certainly a song I can see Denise EATING UP so much. So I look forward to her comments on this, pointing out tons of parts she loves and having this in her Top 10." :dead: omg. LOL wow. Wow. You want me to name tons of parts I love here? You only named two, but I do love those and everything else.

86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel:” I kind of want to see this Charlie's Angels movie and love that this girl power song was released for it. But hmm this one I don't even really know if I heard it on radio at all. But omg I thought the exact same about this with it feeling like Ariana is the lead artist. It's especially weird with Lana's part only on the bridge, but it's fine with me. Ariana's chorus is my favorite too, but then I also like the contrast with Miley's verse. Lana's part does sound so different from the rest and is okay for me.

85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd): Ooh don't really know this song, except... I think I heard it once on radio. Wait, this came out early 2019? I was thinking it was a new song. Wow, I'm confused. And now I don't know if I did ever hear this at all actually. WAIT. "I'm tired of being home alone, I used to have a girl a day, Yeah, I want you to stay" I recognize this part so much. I feel like I heard that multiple times for some reason, but not really the rest. Wow some of these lyrics I see. :ermm: Not sure what else to say either.

84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando): I have a body on me? I think not. I had no idea this song came out in 2017 or 2018 and only heard it this past year. "Although some of that credit could go to Denise as I felt she would talk and mention this song to me a number of times and that helped me have an appreciation for this." :lmao: I love all my mentions so much. :wub: Sooo funny you mention me with this! I brought it up for reasons. The chorus is my favorite too and it is very jammy. :bobo:

83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA): I'm not sure if I heard this before or now but I'm about to find out. Of course DJ Khaled has things to say here at the start... and throughout. Okay, this doesn't sound familiar at all. But is the sample Miss Jackson or Ms. Jackson, since you said both? :teeheewave: And which part is the sample? Hmm the chorus sounds a little bit familiar, but not too sure. This is okay for me. "The video has that 300 movie feel to it" You saw that movie? I don't know it. Oh and also I must say I have no idea who SZA is. :giggle:

- A song that has shown up on Denise’s list: :shock: Me! Hmm Call You Mine, Nothing Breaks Like a Heart, and Greatest Love are my top choices. Leaning towards the Miley one.

- Another song that starts with the same letter as the artist that sings it. This time, it’s a solo artist: Billie Eilish - bad guy or Niall Horan - Nice to Meet Ya :unsure: I guess Niall is my guess.

- A song with three words in its title, which all begin with the same letter: Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More? :o Don't know what else to guess.

- This year’s Grammy’s Best New Artist shows up with this song: Dua Lipa - Swan Song or Don't Start Now

- Speaking of the Grammys, this song was performed there: Dan + Shay - Tequila? Not sure about some of these and if they were still popular in 2019. I think Shallow will be higher... Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves, I do not see on here. But :bye2: if all the D + S songs in the low sets.

- The lead single from a female singer’s 6th album, which also shares the same name of the song: Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water?

Aww as I said, don’t feel bad It’s all okay. :hug:

- Yeahh me neither. Maybe there’s other videos of him explaining the meaning of the song? :unsure: SO confused. Awww that’s okay.

- Ooh yeah I know I can but some of it I can be a bit embarrassed about. But oh well, I got no shame. :haha: Thanks.

- Ah yes you were! Yeah I was also surprised about how long it took for this to grow on me. Ah ok I get you being the same. Aww i get you being the same with this. And lol yeah your relationship on Maroon 5 songs are much more unpredictable and harder to tell than with me. Oooh you did? I probably did too but I forgot. But ooooo, I did not realize this song was abut their manager who passed away. That’s sooo incredibly sad. :( Thanks for sharing. I had a feeling it had to deal with passing but yeah the sentiment is really felt there.

- Ahh yeah you did guess this song before on another set but yes it is here now. Oooh yeah I am unclear on that too. I thought it was a Dan + Shay song and then Justin wanted to be on it but i dont’ know. OMGG at how you heard this back to back on different stations. That is hilarious. :haha: But ahh yess agree on all of this comments. Glad you love the sweetness and feel of the song. Omggg you boboing to this? It’s not a hobo-y type song. :haha: LMAOOO I was kinda kidding there BUT If I am right then…. you heard it here first. Yess you can tell me the parts you love. :* Oooh ok yayy me being mostly right there - without looking anything up. :bobo:

- Let me know if you see the CA movie. I’m more incline to the early 2000s version of it haha. But yeah the movie and song does have a good girl power feel to it. Ah I see on the radio comments. I heard it on the radio but not that much. LOL YESS you agreeing with me on the song structure and feeling like this is an Ariana song too. And yeah true at the Lana comment. I agree with pretty much your whole commentary on this.

- Ahh your comments here….. and oh wait, I’m thinking you’re thinking of “Heartless” which is The Weeknd’s latest single that’s played on radio (although he has another newer song out too). So I think you are thinking of that one. Ooooh wow interesting how you heard that part of the song and how you recognize it but not the rest of the song. I guess that part sticks out but ah I see. I didn’t really realize the rest of the lyrics util looking them up. It’s all different from what I’m used to hearing lol.

- LMAOOO you with the first sentence. :lmao: I meant how everyone has a body. Not literally having a body on top of you but having a body. :haha: Ah I thought you knew this was out in 2018 and thought you heard it then too - but yea it is more 2019 for us bot. LMAOOOO you cracking up here but yess you are welcome for your mentions and shout-outs. Well you did always bring up and mention tis song to me, so it was fitting to bring you up. :haha:

- Oooh I thought you heard “Just us” before. Lmaoo omggg yess of course he does, DJ Khaled is just soo darn loud. Awww nooo you did hear this on your AT40 listens though. I know you did. :o LOL oops, I meant Ms. Jackson and I meant the whole production/music is sampled there. Yay for recognizing the chorus a bit though. No I didn’t but I know and remember the imagery of it haha. OMGGG LOLOL noooooo don’t start this again. :dead: You dooo know who SZA is. :bleh:

Yayyy guesses!! Hmmmm i seee some interesting guesses here. :shifty: Ooh and gah I will reply in your list tomorrow. Took a lot longer than I expected to reply in here.

Aww as I said, don’t feel bad It’s all okay. : hug:

- Yeahh me neither. Maybe there’s other videos of him explaining the meaning of the song? :unsur e: SO confused. Awww that’s okay.

- Ooh yeah I know I can but some of it I can be a bit embarrassed about. But oh well, I got no shame. :ha ha: Thanks.

- Ah yes you were! Yeah I was also surprised about how long it took for this to grow on me. Ah ok I get you being the same. Aww i get you being the same with this. And lol yeah your relationship on Maroon 5 songs are much more unpredictable and harder to tell than with me. Oooh you did? I probably did too but I forgot. But ooooo, I did not realize this song was abut their manager who passed away. That’s sooo incredibly sad. :( Thanks for sharing. I had a feeling it had to deal with passing but yeah the sentiment is really felt there.

- Ahh yeah you did guess this song before on another set but yes it is here now. Oooh yeah I am unclear on that too. I thought it was a Dan + Shay song and then Justin wanted to be on it but i dont’ know. OMGG at how you heard this back to back on different stations. That is hilarious. :haha: But ahh yess agree on all of this comments. Glad you love the sweetness and feel of the song. Omggg you boboing to this? It’s not a hobo-y type song. :haha: LMAOOO I was kinda kidding there BUT If I am right then…. you heard it here first. Yess you can tell me the parts you love. :* Oooh ok yayy me being mostly right there - without looking anything up. :bobo:

- Let me know if you see the CA movie. I’m more incline to the early 2000s version of it haha. But yeah the movie and song does have a good girl power feel to it. Ah I see on the radio comments. I heard it on the radio but not that much. LOL YESS you agreeing with me on the song structure and feeling like this is an Ariana song too. And yeah true at the Lana comment. I agree with pretty much your whole commentary on this.

- Ahh your comments here….. and oh wait, I’m thinking you’re thinking of “Heartless” which is The Weeknd’s latest single that’s played on radio (although he has another newer song out too). So I think you are thinking of that one. Ooooh wow interesting how you heard that part of the song and how you recognize it but not the rest of the song. I guess that part sticks out but ah I see. I didn’t really realize the rest of the lyrics util looking them up. It’s all different from what I’m used to hearing lol.

- LMAOOO you with the first sentence. :lmao: I meant how everyone has a body. Not literally having a body on top of you but having a body. :haha: Ah I thought you knew this was out in 2018 and thought you heard it then too - but yea it is more 2019 for us bot. LMAOOOO you cracking up here but yess you are welcome for your mentions and shout-outs. Well you did always bring up and mention tis song to me, so it was fitting to bring you up. :haha:

- Oooh I thought you heard “Just us” before. Lmaoo omggg yess of course he does, DJ Khaled is just soo darn loud. Awww nooo you did hear this on your AT40 listens though. I know you did. :o LOL oops, I meant Ms. Jackson and I meant the whole production/music is sampled there. Yay for recognizing the chorus a bit though. No I didn’t but I know and remember the imagery of it haha. OMGGG LOLOL noooooo don’t start this again. :dead: You dooo know who SZA is. :bleh:

Yayyy guesses!! Hmmmm i seee some interesting guesses here. :shifty: Ooh and gah I will reply in your list tomorrow. Took a lot longer than I expected to reply in here.

:hug:

- Oh, do you mean explaining it in a different way? :unsure: Hmm all I can come up with here is if the chorus refers to them fighting or something, but still :?

- :(

- "Ah ok I get you being the same. Aww i get you being the same with this." :haha: And lol at the comment about my relationship with their songs too. I suppose. Yeah, you're welcome. :(

- I thought so. Hmm I need more info. I love when that happens, if it's a song I want to hear. Yay! :bobo: Yes it is. Oh, but I just love that and all my shout-outs happening. :wub: Maybe. Yep.

- Ah, I never really saw the previous version, but I heard about it a lot. I like some of the cast of this new one, which got me interested. I see. Yes, I do agree!

- Oh, maybe that is the one. Thanks. Yeah, that is very strange. :huh: Well, they are certainly something.

- You said everyone has this on them. HMM. I'm going to have to file a report. (!) I like my guess though. Oh, I don't remember, oops. Sorry, but my shout-outs are iconic! :wub: :* I know, but lol you saying that here.

- Ooooh, I don't remember. He is. Oh, maybe I'm wrong then, but I don't remember it. Oh, so it's not a certain part with lyrics? I see. Ah okay. lol I had to. :giggle:

Okay. :santa: Tomorrow? :bye2: :P But I already replied back.

- Oh, do you mean explaining it in a different way? :unsure: Hmm all I can come up with here is if the chorus refers to them fighting or something, but still :?

- :(

- "Ah ok I get you being the same. Aww i get you being the same with this." :haha: And lol at the comment about my relationship with their songs too. I suppose. Yeah, you're welcome. :(

- I thought so. Hmm I need more info. I love when that happens, if it's a song I want to hear. Yay! :bobo: Yes it is. Oh, but I just love that and all my shout-outs happening. :wub: Maybe. Yep.

- Ah, I never really saw the previous version, but I heard about it a lot. I like some of the cast of this new one, which got me interested. I see. Yes, I do agree!

- Oh, maybe that is the one. Thanks. Yeah, that is very strange. :huh: Well, they are certainly something.

- You said everyone has this on them. HMM. I'm going to have to file a report. (!) I like my guess though. Oh, I don't remember, oops. Sorry, but my shout-outs are iconic! :wub: :* I know, but lol you saying that here.

- Ooooh, I don't remember. He is. Oh, maybe I'm wrong then, but I don't remember it. Oh, so it's not a certain part with lyrics? I see. Ah okay. lol I had to. :giggle:

Okay. :santa: Tomorrow? :bye2: :P But I already replied back.

Denise hugs!! :w00t: :hug:

- Well yeah but also meaning him explaining the song in a way that makes sense to us. :lmao: Oooh, hmmm maybe. I am still so lost so hmm.

- Omggg don’t be sad. :hug:

- LOL I didn’t realize I said that part twice. Yeah you crack me up with your wide variety of thoughts on Maroon 5 songs. :giggle: Mhmm yess. Gah yeah. :(

- Surprised we haven’t gotten more info on this but hopefullly we can at some point. Ahh yess I do too. Omggg awww loving your happiness. Oooh lmao I don’t even plan it either? Shout-outs just happen if i feel it feels right or if there’s songs out there that make me think of you liking and such. :haha: OK.

- Aww I loved their 2000 movie. :wub: I don’t think i saw the 2nd one but I can’t remember. And also “Independent Women” was the lead song from that movie soo i was loving it. :wub: Ooh I can only think of Kristen Stewart in this new version but I wasn’t ever a fan of hers. :ph34r: Ahh mhmmm. Yayy agreement.

- Yeah assuming you heard his newer song on the radio, I’m sure it is that song. :lol: You’re welcome. Mhmmm it is. Oooh lol yess they are.

- LOL Well everyone has a body sooo that is what I mean. OMG what report are you filing on me? I didn’t do anything. :bye2: I do too. Oooh aww that’s okay. I remember it though. OMGGG you are never gonna let me forget about saying this. :dead::haha: I try to say all of my thoughts I have on all of these songs. :haha:

- Awww okay. I do remember seeing you listing it on our AT40 talks - so yeah you didn’t remember. Which awww bummer as I do like this song. No. Mhmmm. LOL I know you did. :haha:

Welll maybe not since it was technically the same day but I meant after I wake up, I would reply in your thread. And I will go back there again shortly.

Happy 2020 and Happy New Year to everyone. :party: It's time to resume the list!

82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More”

Kelsea Ballerini kicks off this set at #82 with “Miss Me More.” Hopefully this is a song that finally pleases CGF as I know he loves Kelsea Ballerini. :bleh: I feel like I probably first heard this song from Denise on her songs list on her 2017 Non-Singles Intermission list? Correct me if I’m wrong there. Btu then I first heard this on my own / as a single release from Kelsea where she performed this on the 2018 CMA Awards. So it had been months since i last heard it but I really liked the more edgy feisty sound here from Kelsea. And ooh sassy too. Yes Kelsea is so sassy on this song and I’m here for it. Kelsea seems to be singing about a past relationship where she changed so much about herself to please her boyfriend, and it made herself really change and unhappy. Then after their break-up, she thought she missed him but realizes she missed herself more. I love the ~plot twist she put on saying she thought she missed tis guy but actually she misses herself more. I really like how she sings: I thought I'd miss you (when it ended). I thought it hurt me (but it didn’t). I thought I'd miss you. I thought I'd miss you. But I miss me more. I miss my own beat, to my own snare drum. I miss me more. Then I also like where she sings: I forgot I had dreams, I forgot I had wings. Forgot who I was before I ever kissed you. Yeah, I thought I'd miss you. But I miss me more (I miss me more). Oooh and I like those whatever those sound effect things in Kelsea’s voice on those “more” parts. I also know this was another #1 hit for Kelsea on the country charts so well done to Kelsea on achieving that!

81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now”

Dua Lipa shows up on this list at #81 with “Don't Start Now.” This is one of the ~newer songs on the list, as this was released on November, where it’s a song that is still growing on me, especially on these last few weeks. I initially had this outside or around the Top 100 range but as this is growing on me, I kept moving this up and up and I think I will settle for it here, as it has strong potential to show up much higher on my 2020 list. I think this song has a great mixture of sound of a modern day dance and a ‘70s Disco song, at least that’s how I feel with this song. Whatever the case, I like the fun dancey Discoy vibe of this and Dua sounds really cool and hot on this. For some reason, I love the part where she sings: Did a full one eighty, Crazy and like how she sounds there. The chorus is a TOTAL BOP, so let’s jam out to it. Don't show up. Don't come out. Don't start caring about me now. Walk away. You know how. Don't start caring about me now. :bobo: Tell it, Dua! (!) And fun story with the chorus of this song, when this song was really brand new where I was trying to get to know this, I thought this song was called “Don’t Show Up” and I would call it that and search for it as that for the longest time. :haha: I still mess it up but I do know the right title of it, I promise. :haha: But yeah don’t show up, don’t start now! :bobo:

80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water”

Avril Lavigne makes her appearance on my year-end list at #80 with “Head Above Water.” I know this song was released in 2018 but I didn’t really hear it that much that year, and felt I heard it more in 2019. I can’t remember the last time Avril has been on my year-end list. It’s been quite awhile but glad to have her back on here. And even nicer to have Avril return to making music after dealing with her struggle with Lyme disease, and I believe this song was inspired by what she had gone through. :( This is a really beautiful and heartfelt song - and she sells it beautifully on a vocal and emotional level. Right from the start where she sings: I've gotta keep the calm before the storm. I don't want less, I don't want more, I get chills. :bye2: Then I also love the parts where she sings: Yeah my life is what I'm fighting for and And my voice becomes the driving force. Then the chorus is really moving and beautiful where Avril sings: God, keep my head above water. Don't let me drown, it gets harder. I’ll meet you there at the altar. As I fall down to my knees. Don't let me drown, drown, drown. Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me drown. It all makes you wanna…. :bye2: I don’t have anymore standout parts but this song as a whole is really beautiful.

79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya”

Niall Horan shows up with one of his newest singles of “Nice To Meet Ya” at #79. I feel like I heard this song nearly right away. It was either on its release day or the day after it was released - but pretty sure it was on the radio. I remember being really surprised and guess you can say #shook when i heard this because this was a lot more rock and edgier than I would have ever expected from Niall. It kinda has a mix of old school and modern day rock bands feel to it. I kinda wasn’t feeling this on the first few listens as it isn’t really my style but I’ve been a fan of Niall’s solo career and overtime this song grew on me where I do really like it now! Now I do like the vibe/feel of this song wit the music and how Niall sound on this. Omgg whoa at him singing: I want your number tattooed on my arm in ink, I swear, dangg that’s A LOT especially as I don’t think Niall has any tattoos. :giggle: Well I remember him being the only 1D member without tattoos back then ut not sure if that’s still true. Anywho, I also really like the part where he sings: I'm gonna take you somewhere warm. You know "J'adore la mer". Then of course the chorus is great and sooo fun… and of course my favorite part: Nice to meet ya. (I got love for you, I got love for you). Nice to meet ya, what's your name?. :bobo: I especially love that part towards the end of the song at 2:36 where he repeats that part. So fun! But whoa I just found this out…. “Horan co-wrote the track with Ruth-Anne Cunningham in one day” wow that is really impressive. 😮

78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha)

The Chainsmokers and Bebe Rexha collaboration of “Call You Mine” lands at #78. This is one of those songs that were kind of under-the-radar that I didn’t really pay much attention to, I felt, but I always enjoyed this. I really like Bebe Rexha and how she sings on this song. She has such a cool voice. I do really like the pre-chorus part a lot where she sings: Think about what you believe in now. Am I someone you cannot live without?. ‘Cause I know I don't wanna live without you. Yeah. Come on let's turn this all around. Bring it all back to that bar downtown. When you wouldn't let me walk out on you. Yeah. The chorus is really cool and I like how she sings all of that, especially the latter part where she sings Went from one conversation, to your lips on mine. And you said, "I never regretted the day that I called you mine.” I like that buildup there and how she changes her vocal stylings up there. Also from the chorus, I specifically love how she sings You said, "Hey whatcha doing for the rest of your life?" And I said "I don't even know what I'm doing tonight" at 2:37 Ooh and lastly Bebe looks really gorgeous and hot in the music video. :wub: Even though the video is crazy and creepy, lol.

77. Cardi B - “Money”

Clean Link:

Time for some more CARDI B don’t bother me as she shows up at #77 with “Money.” Of course like I said with a number of songs that has showed up already, I do wish this was a song I had heard more often as I am sure I would love this with more listens. But I do love the hard hitting beat and music production on this along with Cardi’s mores hardcore rapping style. Ooh and to warn you all, especially Steven this is another NSFW video from Cardi so please don’t watch this at work or school or whatever. :giggle: As of right now, I can’t pinpoint any specific lines or parts that sticks out to me in the verses but I do love how Cardi raps on it. I do really like the chorus from her where she raps/sings: I was born to flex (Yes). Diamonds on my neck. I like boardin' jets, I like mornin' sex (Woo). But nothing in this world that I like more than checks (Money). Those “MONEY” chipmunk sounding parts from the background vocals are kinda cute. I also like the pats where Cardi raps I got bands in the coupe (Coupe). Bustin' out the roof. I got bands in the coupe (Coupe). :bobo: Oooh there are a few parts in the second verse that stands out more to me where Cardi raps I got a baby, I need some money, yeah. I need cheese for my egg and I heard that Cardi went pop. Yeah, I did go pop (Pop). That's me bustin' they bubble. And then after that danggg wow, Cardi is KILLING IT with her more faster rap flow at the end of the verse. SO here for it! :bobo: Oooh whoa there’s another part I love from Cardi is where she raps: Sweet like a honey bun, spit like a Tommy gun. Rollie a one of one, come get your mommy some. Cardi at the tip-top, b**ch. Kiss the ring and kick rocks, sis (Uh). Love how she delivers those lines…. just SLAY Cardi! :dead: Cardi also performed this

earlier thislast year, where se was the first solo female rap artist to win Best Rap Album. I was so proud of her accomplishing that. :clap:

[b]82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More:”[/b]
[b]81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now:”[/b]
[b]80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water:”[/b]
[b]79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya:”[/b]
[b]78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha):[/b]
[b]77. Cardi B - “Money:”[/b]

Clues for Songs #76 through #71:

- A female singer who makes her 2nd appearance on this list with this song.

- The first word of this song is the opposite of love, and the song is a collaboration between a female and male artist.

- When you have nothing to say, you are left what?

- A collaboration between a male singer and male rapper - even though both sing and rap.

- A song that has already shown up on Steven’s list.

- This Swedish female artist makes an appearance with this song.

Denise hugs!! :w00t: :hug:

- Surprised we haven’t gotten more info on this but hopefullly we can at some point. Oooh lmao I don’t even plan it either? Shout-outs just happen if i feel it feels right or if there’s songs out there that make me think of you liking and such. :haha: OK.

- Aww I loved their 2000 movie. :wub: I don’t think i saw the 2nd one but I can’t remember. And also “Independent Women” was the lead song from that movie soo i was loving it. :wub: Ooh I can only think of Kristen Stewart in this new version but I wasn’t ever a fan of hers. :ph34r:

- LOL Well everyone has a body sooo that is what I mean. OMG what report are you filing on me? I didn’t do anything. :bye2: I do too. Oooh aww that’s okay. I remember it though. OMGGG you are never gonna let me forget about saying this. :dead::haha: I try to say all of my thoughts I have on all of these songs. :haha:

- Awww okay. I do remember seeing you listing it on our AT40 talks - so yeah you didn’t remember. Which awww bummer as I do like this song.

Welll maybe not since it was technically the same day but I meant after I wake up, I would reply in your thread. And I will go back there again shortly.

Wally. :hug:

- I feel like I heard the story so many times, but still don't know this. I just love my shout-outs!! :wub:

- Yayyy. Oh, you should if you loved the first. Aww that's good. I also know Naomi Scott and Elizabeth Banks.

- Okay. Not on you, silly. On the body that is on me. (!) It's not about that, I just love the quote and love my shout-outs.

- Oh oops, sorry.

I was kidding because I didn't see that until the next day, meaning "tomorrow" would be a whole other day later. :teehee:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :party:

82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More:” I did not expect this on the list, so yay! :wub: And yes, you must have heard it on my non-singles intermission first. I love the attitude of this song and her realizing her self worth too. She thought she would have missed him, but didn't and only missed herself. (!) You named one of my favorite parts at the end of the chorus.

81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now:” I've only heard this a few times, but like it more with every listen. I think it's grown on me faster than most other songs of hers... or well I just like it more. I like that beginning part you quoted too. The chorus is kind of fun. :bobo: And I know I have gotten some song titles not exactly right by just hearing them too. It's hard to know with all she says here.

80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water:” Yes, this is a really powerful song and I also read something about it coming about due to her health issues. It makes sense with the lyrics. I agree with your comments and love how she sings this and the powerful lyrics.

79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya:” I don't know if I was really surprised with the style of this song? I don't know. It is quite different form his very first solo single, but I guess I'm used to different things from him. I really liked the vibe of this right away. :bobo: And yeah a phone number tattoo is not the best idea. I love the parts you named too. The french! Love it. He delivers this really well. Hmm I don't know who that person you named at the end is. I feel like it's not unusual for people to write songs in less than a day though? I don't know.

78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha): I thought this would be on here, but kind of surprised you didn't really pay attention to this. It seems like your kind of song. I like how Bebe sings on this too and the parts you named... which is most of this commentary. :haha: No idea about this video.

77. Cardi B - “Money:” Don't know why I didn't see this as an option, but I almost got the whole set right. >. Okay, the first is the chorus, I see. Hmm yeah I recognize that. These lyrics... yeah. Not sure. Her delivery on the show is good and convincing, but could be different words. I don't know about this. Interesting.

- A female singer who makes her 2nd appearance on this list with this song: Toooo much work. *opens up all sets to count* Gosh, there are tons this could be. I don't know. Best guesses... something from Halsey, Nicki, Carrie, Ally, Billie, Dua, Ariana? Halsey - Nightmare, Carrie - Southbound, Ally - Lowkey/Higher/No Good, Billie - bad guy, Dua - Swan Song, Ariana - boyfriend? There are more options but hopefully something I named.

- The first word of this song is the opposite of love, and the song is a collaboration between a female and male artist: Elie Goulding & Juice WRLD - Hate Me

- When you have nothing to say, you are left what?: Dan + Shay - Speechless

- A collaboration between a male singer and male rapper - even though both sing and rap: Post Malone and Swae Lee - Sunflower? Or Post Malone and Young Thug - Goodbyes? Maybe somebody else.

- A song that has already shown up on Steven’s list: Fletcher - Undrunk

- This Swedish female artist makes an appearance with this song: Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life or All the Time?

Wally. :hug:

- I feel like I heard the story so many times, but still don't know this. I just love my shout-outs!! :wub:

- Yayyy. Oh, you should if you loved the first. Aww that's good. I also know Naomi Scott and Elizabeth Banks.

- Okay. Not on you, silly. On the body that is on me. (!) It's not about that, I just love the quote and love my shout-outs.

- Oh oops, sorry.

I was kidding because I didn't see that until the next day, meaning "tomorrow" would be a whole other day later. :teehee:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :party:

82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More:” I did not expect this on the list, so yay! :wub: And yes, you must have heard it on my non-singles intermission first. I love the attitude of this song and her realizing her self worth too. She thought she would have missed him, but didn't and only missed herself. (!) You named one of my favorite parts at the end of the chorus.

81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now:” I've only heard this a few times, but like it more with every listen. I think it's grown on me faster than most other songs of hers... or well I just like it more. I like that beginning part you quoted too. The chorus is kind of fun. :bobo: And I know I have gotten some song titles not exactly right by just hearing them too. It's hard to know with all she says here.

80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water:” Yes, this is a really powerful song and I also read something about it coming about due to her health issues. It makes sense with the lyrics. I agree with your comments and love how she sings this and the powerful lyrics.

79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya:” I don't know if I was really surprised with the style of this song? I don't know. It is quite different form his very first solo single, but I guess I'm used to different things from him. I really liked the vibe of this right away. :bobo: And yeah a phone number tattoo is not the best idea. I love the parts you named too. The french! Love it. He delivers this really well. Hmm I don't know who that person you named at the end is. I feel like it's not unusual for people to write songs in less than a day though? I don't know.

78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha): I thought this would be on here, but kind of surprised you didn't really pay attention to this. It seems like your kind of song. I like how Bebe sings on this too and the parts you named... which is most of this commentary. :haha: No idea about this video.

77. Cardi B - “Money:” Don't know why I didn't see this as an option, but I almost got the whole set right. >. Okay, the first is the chorus, I see. Hmm yeah I recognize that. These lyrics... yeah. Not sure. Her delivery on the show is good and convincing, but could be different words. I don't know about this. Interesting.

- A female singer who makes her 2nd appearance on this list with this song: Toooo much work. *opens up all sets to count* Gosh, there are tons this could be. I don't know. Best guesses... something from Halsey, Nicki, Carrie, Ally, Billie, Dua, Ariana? Halsey - Nightmare, Carrie - Southbound, Ally - Lowkey/Higher/No Good, Billie - bad guy, Dua - Swan Song, Ariana - boyfriend? There are more options but hopefully something I named.

- The first word of this song is the opposite of love, and the song is a collaboration between a female and male artist: Elie Goulding & Juice WRLD - Hate Me

- When you have nothing to say, you are left what?: Dan + Shay - Speechless

- A collaboration between a male singer and male rapper - even though both sing and rap: Post Malone and Swae Lee - Sunflower? Or Post Malone and Young Thug - Goodbyes? Maybe somebody else.

- A song that has already shown up on Steven’s list: Fletcher - Undrunk

- This Swedish female artist makes an appearance with this song: Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life or All the Time?

Denise! :hug:

- Ah really? Aww bummer, that they won’t reveal anything about that. Yayy you’re welcome! :teehee:

- You would think so but sometimes the follow-up film can be really bad in comparison. Ooooh thanks for those other names. OK I know of them/their name but not really familiar with them.

- OK good. :bye2: LMAO OMGGGG…. :dead: I meant, well nevermind haha. Ooh awww ok i am glad you loved that quote and your shout-outs. Keep on loving them. :D

- It’s all good!

Ooooh ahhh alight. :haha: Yess that is very true there.

Happy New Year to you! :hug:

- Omggg awww you weren’t expecting Kelsea’s MMM to be on here? #BLESS for a great surprise for you then. :wub: Yeah I am positive that was where I first heard this song and then didn’t again for another 9-10 months or so but at least I remember the first time.

- Ahh yess I’m the same with DSN but i heard this more than a few times. But awww yayy I’m glad this is grown on you faster than most of Dua’s songs. That means you should love it pretty soon. :bobo: Yesss at loving the part I quoted and the chorus. Yes so glad you get my point on the song title. I still mess it up here and there. :haha:

- Powerful is the perfect way to describe HAW, for sure. Gahh yeah the lyrics are so deep and hans a lot of meaning. Loving our agreement on this song.

- Ooh ah I seee but yes I was surprise. Hmmm it felt more rock/edgier than his other songs but hey I’ve grown adjusted to it so i don’t mind. And awww yay I’m also not surprised you liked this right away too. :D LOL Yea that would be a terrible idea. Yess I knew you would be here or the french part. Yayyness to that haha. Ooh i don’t know either but it was the co-writer of this song, haha. Oooh it’s not? I thought it could take quite some time to write a song. :unsure: But it could vary for different people.

- Ahh yess you did and you were spot on with guessing CYM here! :w00t: Omggg it seems like my kind of song? How so? :haha: But yeah I mean I knew it existed and was around but i feel like I should have given it more attention - maybe it could have been higher. Yayy for liking Bebe on this and most of my commentary here. :D LOL same.

- Omggg awww yeah I know, you did sooo good with these guesses last time. :omg: I’m sorry this one messed up your record. Ah ok yay for recognizing this song though. OOOH LOL oops, me. I think i meant i couldn’t think of any standout parts in the first verse and then I forgot to edit that. LOL oops. :lmao: Ahhh yayy for recognizing the chorus. And ooooo these comments were better than I was expecting. I thought you would have flat out not like it but yay for the positive comments here. :D I understand all of what you’re saying though. lol closing this out with “interesting.” :giggle:

YAYY more guesses here! :w00t: You’ll seee what you got right….. soon.

Finally a (half) decent set. :P

82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More:” I didn't really expect to see Kelsea on here but this is one of her better ones. I love the upbeat feistiness of it as well.

81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now:” I've only heard it a few times but I like it more with each listen.

80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water:” consider this 2018 but I love the buildup, reminds me of the old Avril. Glad she made a comeback.

79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya:” LOL at the tattoos comment. Isn't he the only member of One Direction not to get any? As for the song, I prefer his more acoustic/WGWG side. This is decent but not extremely memorable for me.

78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha): As I said on Denise's list, Bebe's songs are a hit or miss for me (same with the Chainsmokers), most of the time a miss. This one is more of a miss unfortunately.

77. Cardi B - “Money:” Well at least it was her and not Icky to win Best Solo Female Rap album? #lowstandards I don't hate this like Icky's stuff and I don't mind her music videos, but I'll never be a fan of songs like this.

Happy New Year Wally! :w00t:

Finally a (half) decent set. :P

82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More:” I didn't really expect to see Kelsea on here but this is one of her better ones. I love the upbeat feistiness of it as well.

81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now:” I've only heard it a few times but I like it more with each listen.

80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water:” consider this 2018 but I love the buildup, reminds me of the old Avril. Glad she made a comeback.

79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya:” LOL at the tattoos comment. Isn't he the only member of One Direction not to get any? As for the song, I prefer his more acoustic/WGWG side. This is decent but not extremely memorable for me.

78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha): As I said on Denise's list, Bebe's songs are a hit or miss for me (same with the Chainsmokers), most of the time a miss. This one is more of a miss unfortunately.

77. Cardi B - “Money:” Well at least it was her and not Icky to win Best Solo Female Rap album? #lowstandards I don't hate this like Icky's stuff and I don't mind her music videos, but I'll never be a fan of songs like this.

Happy New Year Wally! :w00t:

All my sets are more than decent. :*

- Ahh yayy I am glad I am surprising so many people having this Kelsea song on here. :teehee: Yayy agree with liking the upbeat and feisty feel of the song.

- This seems to be the case with everyone on “Don’t Start Now” so far. It’s a def grower.

- Totally understand that. I kinda got into HAW too late in 2018 but heard it often in 2019, so it fits for me.

- Lmaoooo yesss, this is true with Niall and I was saying that in my comments. :haha: Really odd lyric from him. :lmao: Ahh yeah I also prefer his more acosutic/WGWG stuff too but at least you think this is decent.

- Aww bummer that “Call You Mine” is more of a miss from you. Oh well. :(

- UGH I knew you had to say that and shade Nicki there. :ermm: Although I am sure she was really ticked that Cardi got that award over her. :ph34r: Awww these are fair enough comments and I’m glad you don’t hate it but do get how you wouldn’t be a fan of this too.

Thanks, Tom! Happy New Year to you too! :hug:

82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More:” Yeah, this is a good song. Like you, I also like the plot twist of how she actually misses herself more. It's a good, self-empowering message indeed. Kudos to her on having a #1 hit with this.

81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now:” I think I've heard this song before, but I'll have to listen to it again to remember how it goes....Yeah, this is kind of catchy. I hear what you mean about this being a modernized disco song. All the dynamics she showcases with her delivery works quite well. I like the production, too. This was good. :yes:

80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water:” This will also be on my list (#SpoilerAlert), but I was torn whether to include it or not since it might be too 2018 to qualify. However, I included it anyway for the same reasons you did, so I'm glad I'm not the only one. :lol: Anyway, this is a great song. It's very emotional, and Avril's delivery is superb here. I agree with you that it's a beautiful song.

79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya:” That's cool we ended up posting this song on the same day. :lol: Yes, I too was surprised by Niall releasing a song with this kind of sound. LOL at the tattoos comment. That's a good point, because I remember how he was worried about getting a tattoo during Tattoo Roulette on the James Corden show. :haha: But yes, this is a fun and catchy song, and I like it too.

78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha): I remember hearing this on Denise's list. I do think Bebe's delivery is cool, but it's a tad overproduced in parts for me. It could grow on me with more listens though. I agree Bebe looks gorgeous in the video. :yes:

77. Cardi B - “Money:” :giggle: at mentioning me and how this is NSFW. :roll: And yup, that's very true indeed. :o But anyway, this kind of song isn't really my cup of tea. I can admit she delivers this style well, but it's not one I would seek out to listen to myself. But it's cool you're a fan of it though!

I'm not very good at guesses, but I see I'm mentioned in one of the clues. :sorcerer:

- A female singer who makes her 2nd appearance on this list with this song. "Southbound" by Carrie comes to mind here.

- A song that has already shown up on Steven’s list. - "Undrunk" is the only song it could be since you weren't familiar with everything else. There's an outside chance of "Runaway" since you mentioned you heard of that song before, but I doubt it since you also mentioned forgetting about it. So, I'll guess "Undrunk."

82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More:” Yeah, this is a good song. Like you, I also like the plot twist of how she actually misses herself more. It's a good, self-empowering message indeed. Kudos to her on having a #1 hit with this.

81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now:” I think I've heard this song before, but I'll have to listen to it again to remember how it goes....Yeah, this is kind of catchy. I hear what you mean about this being a modernized disco song. All the dynamics she showcases with her delivery works quite well. I like the production, too. This was good. :yes:

80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water:” This will also be on my list (#SpoilerAlert), but I was torn whether to include it or not since it might be too 2018 to qualify. However, I included it anyway for the same reasons you did, so I'm glad I'm not the only one. :lol: Anyway, this is a great song. It's very emotional, and Avril's delivery is superb here. I agree with you that it's a beautiful song.

79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya:” That's cool we ended up posting this song on the same day. :lol: Yes, I too was surprised by Niall releasing a song with this kind of sound. LOL at the tattoos comment. That's a good point, because I remember how he was worried about getting a tattoo during Tattoo Roulette on the James Corden show. :haha: But yes, this is a fun and catchy song, and I like it too.

78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha): I remember hearing this on Denise's list. I do think Bebe's delivery is cool, but it's a tad overproduced in parts for me. It could grow on me with more listens though. I agree Bebe looks gorgeous in the video. :yes:

77. Cardi B - “Money:” :giggle: at mentioning me and how this is NSFW. :roll: And yup, that's very true indeed. :o But anyway, this kind of song isn't really my cup of tea. I can admit she delivers this style well, but it's not one I would seek out to listen to myself. But it's cool you're a fan of it though!

I'm not very good at guesses, but I see I'm mentioned in one of the clues. :sorcerer:

- A female singer who makes her 2nd appearance on this list with this song. "Southbound" by Carrie comes to mind here.

- A song that has already shown up on Steven’s list. - "Undrunk" is the only song it could be since you weren't familiar with everything else. There's an outside chance of "Runaway" since you mentioned you heard of that song before, but I doubt it since you also mentioned forgetting about it. So, I'll guess "Undrunk."

- Yay for liking Kelsea’s MMM and the plot twist of the song. i love that about this song too. :haha: Agreed with al of your comets here.

- Oooh ahh ok I hope you do recognize Dua Lipa’s DSN from listening to it. Yes glad you got what i meant with the modern Disco feel this has haha. I like and agree with al of your comments on here!

- Yayyy thanks for the spoiler alert regarding Avril’s HAW. I can’t wait to see where it lands. :teehee: Ah yeah I am also glad I’m not the only one to have this on my 2019 list too. I know some consider it more 2018 but it works for 2019 too. :teehee: I agree with everything you said about this song.

- Omgggg we did? Lmaoo I love that. I’m about to check your list in a bit but yay us both posting this Niall song. Ah glad I wasn’t the only one surprised by the sound of this song from Niall. LOL YESSS this James Corden episode was exactly what I was thinking and where he said he was the only member of the band not to have any tattoos. So he really lucked out from that game. :haha: Glad you like this.

- Mhmmm she did. Glad you like Bebe’s delivery on this song although awww at feeling it’s overproduced. I understand but agree it is a grower type song. Yesss Bebe is gorgeous in the video.

- LMAOO I had to make sure of that since you brought that up on Cardi’s last video and didn’t want you to see this at work or something. :lmao: Awww yeah I understand this song not really being your thing and not seeking out to listen to it on your own but at least you get how Cardi and this song can appeal to some others like myself.

Yayy you making some guesses! :w00t: I’ll post the next set tomorrow sooo we will see if you are right on those. :shifty:

About to catch up!

And to reply to your Billie Ellish's comment - I knew it was terrible without listening because I find her music to be terrible.

88. Maroon 5 - “Memories:” I do not care for this song; I generally find their song to be irritating and this one is no different. Also you forgot to italicize a lyrics :giggle:

87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours:” I could do without Justin Bieber on this song; the song is still growing on me as I am huge Dan + Shay fan.

86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel:” This is not bad but I never understand the love for this song.

85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd): Surprised at this song, I enjoyed it - not The Weeknd's best song but it's decent enough.

84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando): You're really behind the time... a song that came out in 2017! Anyway, the song is meh.

83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA): I cannot stand DJ Khaled. Luckily for him, SZA slays this song. But not enough for me to listen to it again.

82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More:” We are really starting this set on the right foot. I absolutely love this song, it's one of her better single since Peter Pan. However, this song lost its appeal to me when she released homecoming queen? and club.

81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now:” I love Dua and love the vibe of this song; I could see it being big in 2020.

80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water:” Nice to see Avril make a comeback; I enjoy this song even though it's in 2018.

79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya:” I prefer his more folk-side but Niall can do no wrong for me; he is easily my favourite 1Der.

78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha): I cannot stan most of Bebe or The Chainsmokers' music so I am in for a surprise... okay yeah, no. I'll pass.

77. Cardi B - “Money:” I ain't her biggest fan so don't have anything positive to say about the song.

115. Cardi B - “Press:” This song isn't as good as "Bodak Yellow" but even still, a less good "Bodak Yellow" is still better than a lot of other songs. Cardi looks SO GOOD in the music video too. I don't think this will make my Top 20 of 2019 but it's definitely a song that I listen to a lot. :bobo:

114. Dan + Shay - “All To Myself:” I still find it hard to believe that Dan + Shay is like a real name of a real group. Of course they are country. The only genre you can get away with that. Ah I listen to pop radio and I think I've heard this song. Or at least a song close enough to this that I feel that I've heard this.

113. Camila Cabello - “Shameless:” I got back and forth on how I feel about Camila Cabello and I think I land pretty squarely on "MEH." I like Fifth Harmony but I think I really maybe only like Normani's stuff she's done outside of the group even if Camila is the most popular. Also, strangely, I don't think I've heard this song before. I'm not really sure she has the right voice to do this type of song.

112. Post Malone - “Take What You Want” (feat. Ozzy Osbourne & Travis Scott): Ugh. I have heard this song and I didn't realize it was a Post Malone song (I should just assume that any song that is essentially just talk-singing should be categorized as a Post Malone song). I like Travis Scott. But IDK I'm just not feeling this. I feel like now is a good time to mention that I've seen Post Malone in concert. Weirdly enough.

111. Halsey - “Graveyard:” Oh Halsey.

110. Mariah Carey - “A No No:” I feel like I listen to the radio more now than ever before but I feel like I never heard this song. It's a jam. Mariah is pretty much always a jam.

109. Little Mix - “Bounce Back:” Little Mix is never going to happen in the United States. It's weird how British pop music almost never makes it across the pond, unless you are like Adele or Amy Winehouse or One Direction. I feel like it's because they are a girl group and those groups don't really thrive in the US.

108. Miley Cyrus - “Slide Away:” I had no idea this was a Miley Cyrus song. But I think I feel the same way you do. I heard this song right as it came out and then like never again for the rest of the year.

107. Lil' Nas X - “Panini:” This is a fun song. While not nearly as iconic as "Old Town Road" this is still a lot of fun. I feel like I would love to see Lil Nas X in concert but I wasn't so hot on his EP.

106. Sam Feldt - “Post Malone” (feat. RANI): This is a fun song but it also pretty much sounds exactly like all the other generic DJ + random female singer collabs that have existed over the decade. And nothing about it really stands out.

105. Marshmello - “One Thing Right” (feat. Kane Brown): I like country music except if it's being done by a man born after the year 1970. No exceptions.

104. Monsta X - “Who Do U Love?” (feat. French Montana): I love all the K-Pop boy bands. Love this.

103. Nicki Minaj - “MEGATRON:” Nicki Minaj has been like one big Y I K E S since like the second half of 2018. And I feel coinciding with that her music has not been nearly as good as it was mid-decade (Though "Hot Girl Summer" is incredible though that's probably more Megan Thee Stallion). This is like fine, but I feel no where near her best.

102. Lizzo - “Tempo” (feat. Missy Elliott): This I feel is way too low. I love this song. It's a jam. HOW ARE YOU SHOUTING OUT ELLIOTT IN THIS WHEN I WAS THE FIRST ONE WHO WROTE THE DIATRIBE AGAINST MARIAH AND BAILEY'S ROUTINE TO THIS. This song deserves better than SYTYCD.

101. Alessia Cara - “Out Of Love:” I agree that Alessia Cara's second album was disappointing. She has a great voice but I think that nothing has matched her debut single "Here" which is so good and I had so much hope for her. This is lovely though.

107. Lil' Nas X - “Panini:” I knew this was gonna pop up around here. :P Anyways,Lil Was did have a big year. This song is so dance worthy :lbobo: lol the first line is funny. ...don't you nhtbe a meanie :bleh: :bobo:

106. Sam Feldt - “Post Malone” (feat. RANI): NHT

105. Marshmello - “One Thing Right” (feat. Kane Brown):NHT

104. Monsta X - “Who Do U Love?” (feat. French Montana): NHT

103. Nicki Minaj - “MEGATRON:” haven't been into this Nicki song

102. Lizzo - “Tempo” (feat. Missy Elliott): NHT

101. Alessia Cara - “Out Of Love:” Not into this either

- Ah really? Aww bummer, that they won’t reveal anything about that. Yayy you’re welcome! :te ehee:

- You would think so but sometimes the follow-up film can be really bad in comparison. Ooooh thanks for those other names. OK I know of them/their name but not really familiar with them.

- OK good. :b ye2: LMAO OMGGGG…. : dead: I meant, well nevermind haha. Ooh awww ok i am glad you loved that quote and your shout-outs. Keep on loving them. : D

Happy New Year to you! :hug:

- Omggg awww you weren’t expecting Kelsea’s MMM to be on here? #BLESS for a great surprise for you then. :wub: Yeah I am positive that was where I first heard this song and then didn’t again for another 9-10 months or so but at least I remember the first time.

- Yes so glad you get my point on the song title. I still mess it up here and there. :haha:

- Ooh ah I seee but yes I was surprise. Hmmm it felt more rock/edgier than his other songs but hey I’ve grown adjusted to it so i don’t mind.

- Ahh yess you did and you were spot on with guessing CYM here! :w00t: Omggg it seems like my kind of song? How so? :haha:

- And ooooo these comments were better than I was expecting. I thought you would have flat out not like it but yay for the positive comments here. :D I understand all of what you’re saying though. lol closing this out with “interesting.” :giggle:

YAYY more guesses here! :w00t: You’ll seee what you got right….. soon.

- They may have, I just haven't caught it.

- Okay... but you loved the first, so I would think you'd watch the second. I didn't say you'd love the second. You shouldddd beeee.

- Yes, I'm filing a report on that unauthorized body. :bleh:

- No, I'm not sure why I would. You only heard it again at the awards show? I'd think you'd want to hear a song more to include it on the list, but of course I'm glad it's here.

- I don't think I mess up song titles after knowing them though. :detective:

- Well, I think Slow Hands has that kind of vibe too.

- Yayy. Yeah, well I don't know, but you like a lot of songs with Bebe featured on them or collaborations like this.

- Oh? I was trying to be nice. I don't, but I just said she delivers it well. She is a good rapper, but I don't always like what she says.

:flowers:

100. Alessia Cara - “Rooting For You:” She had an EP released and this was on it but I was never into it

99. Camila Cabello - “Consequences:”NHT but I like what I've heard so far. She does so vulnerable in it

98. Ally Brooke - “Lips Don’t Lie” (feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie):NHT but not digging it

97. Billie Eilish - “all the good girls go to hell:” Billie reminds me of Lorde, this will grow on me just like most of Lorde's songs

96. Carrie Underwood - “Love Wins:”I love/like all of herrings but it took awhile for songs on this album to grow on me

95. Lukas Graham - “Love Someone”:NHT

94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana):NHT

93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth:”NHT

92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello): r heard but she's dueting with everyone :o

91. Charlie Puth - “Mother:” NHT

90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters:”NHT

89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter:”I like this. such a good beat :bobo:

88. Maroon 5 - “Memories:”Hey a new now from them and Like it. It took a few listens but it grew easily

87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours:” A shoutout :w00twave: but yes I do prefer this song :yes:

86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel:” I like this but haven't seen the movie yet

85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd):NHT

84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando): NHT

83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA): NHT

82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More:” Yeah, she is real sassy in this but I was never into this

81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now:” Heaven't been into it... yet

80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water:” I loe this.My fav is the whole second verse the undertow part mainly

79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya:” Heaven't been into this... yet

78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha): NHT

77. Cardi B - “Money:”NHT

Omgg whoa there’s sooo many catch up comments in here! :dead: Thank you everyone for catching up. I will reply to some posts now and some later.

About to catch up!

And to reply to your Billie Ellish's comment - I knew it was terrible without listening because I find her music to be terrible.

88. Maroon 5 - “Memories:” I do not care for this song; I generally find their song to be irritating and this one is no different. Also you forgot to italicize a lyrics :giggle:

87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours:” I could do without Justin Bieber on this song; the song is still growing on me as I am huge Dan + Shay fan.

86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel:” This is not bad but I never understand the love for this song.

85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd): Surprised at this song, I enjoyed it - not The Weeknd's best song but it's decent enough.

84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando): You're really behind the time... a song that came out in 2017! Anyway, the song is meh.

83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA): I cannot stand DJ Khaled. Luckily for him, SZA slays this song. But not enough for me to listen to it again.

Ooooh lmaoo ok, that’s fair enough. :haha:

- Aww at not caring for “Memories” and finding their songs irritating. :( Bummer. LOL ugh I never realize I forget about that but i think i just miss up the coding, so ugh me.

- I’m not too surprised with these comments on “10,000 Hours.” But yay for liking Dan + Shay’s parts of the song. Understandable it’s still growing on you as it is for me too.

- Aww yeah understandable comments on DCMA here.

- Oooh yayy I am glad to hear that you like “Lost In The Fire.” :w00t: Agreed that it isn’t his best song either.

- I never heard this at all in 2017. :bleh: Did in 2018 but it did grow on me in 2019.

- Lmaoooo I can’t blame you on the DJ Khaled comments. :haha: Agreed that SZA is great on this!

82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More:” We are really starting this set on the right foot. I absolutely love this song, it's one of her better single since Peter Pan. However, this song lost its appeal to me when she released homecoming queen? and club.

81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now:” I love Dua and love the vibe of this song; I could see it being big in 2020.

80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water:” Nice to see Avril make a comeback; I enjoy this song even though it's in 2018.

79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya:” I prefer his more folk-side but Niall can do no wrong for me; he is easily my favourite 1Der.

78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha): I cannot stan most of Bebe or The Chainsmokers' music so I am in for a surprise... okay yeah, no. I'll pass.

77. Cardi B - “Money:” I ain't her biggest fan so don't have anything positive to say about the song.

- Ooh whoa yay, I’m glad you love Kelsea’s Miss Me More and wow at it being one of her best songs for you too. :o But oh…. I don’t get the last sentence of how this song let it’s appeal due to her two newer songs? :o I can get you not liking those two songs but would think you would have a strong love for MMM regardless. :has:

- Yess agreed with everything you said on DSN. Wouldn’t be surprised seeing this being huge in 2020.

- Yess at the Avril comment.

- Ah understandable on Niall here. It’s funny because back in the group i liked him but he wasn’t a standout. But with his solo music/career, I like him the most out of all of the guys. :lmao:

- :( @ these comments. I see but yeah with you not liking either act not too surprising you don’t care for this

- Understandable.

omg i've already missed like 30 songs. :dead: this is what i get for waiting until after new years to catch up on everything.

Omggg awww Megan. :dead: Aww I’m sorry about that. I will reply to your comments soon!