Wally's Favorite Songs of 2019!

*Wallace

3 hours ago, miss denise said:

It is. I haven't seen it happen with other posts, just those ones... so bizarre.

- That's exactly what you said in the last post I was quoting, and I said I don't know what you meant. Oh? You can't through the coding, but you can copy and paste. I hope they add it back. :( I will be adding in the missing ones myself regardless. But I saw Aladdin in theaters in June and then again in November, I think? That's not that close.  Also, he's soo cute. :giggle:They aren't, I'm just saying the one I got didn't have anything and I didn't know it wouldn't. ermm.gif  Huh, you don't want to see The Lion King? :unsure:

- Okay. 

I guess new IDF doesn’t want us to see each other’s posts in complete full. :bye2:

- Oooh ah alright. I usually do my posts through my own wordpad so I know and do the smilies coding on my own there and ten it doesn’t sow up here. I did some posts with posting smilies through here so, gah I gotta adjust. I hope they do too. Ooo ok that’s good. Oooh ahh alright i see. That’s close enough for me since most movies I watch I do only watch once. :haha: LOL you commenting on Aladdin being cute so openly. I am loud haha. Oooh, I am so confused - why would they have some DVDs without bonus features and some with them? I don’t understand. Ooh lol I was just kidding tehe. 

- ❤️

82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More:” Absolutely not. 🤮
81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now:” Her entire album was really good so I know I liked this song, but I don't really remember which song is which based off of the titles without listening to them.
80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water:” YASSSSSSS. Loved this. I was hoping the entire album would be like this, but it was kind of a let down. :ph34rwave:
79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya:” I really liked this. 😍
78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha): Two acts I'd like to never hear music from again.
77. Cardi B - “Money:” :bobo:

76. Ellie Goulding - “Hate Me” (feat. Juice WRLD): Surprisingly I like Juice WRLD (RIP) more than Ellie Goulding, but this was a fun song nonetheless and I really enjoyed it.
75. Billie Eilish - “when the party’s over:” I'm not as familiar with her EP, but I've heard this song and I like it.
74. Dan + Shay - “Speechless:” Meh.
73. Chris Brown - “No Guidance” (feat. Drake): It's 2020, why are we still enabling Chr*s Br*wn? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
72. Zara Larsson - “Ruin My Life:” Haven't heard it.
71. Fletcher - “Undrunk:” Haven't heard it.

70. Lil' Peep and iLoveMakonnen - “I've Been Waiting” (feat. Fall Out Boy): Haven't heard it.
69. MAX - “Love Me Less” (feat. Quinn XCII): Never heard it, but if he's the guy in that photo, then I'm going to have to check out his Instagram for science. 🤤
68. BTS - “Boy With Luv” (feat. Halsey): Not a fan of either acts, so I'll pass.
67. Mark Ronson - “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” (feat. Miley Cyrus): It's alright, I guess. Not a huge fan of it but it's not bad.
66. Beyoncé - “Spirit:” I'm a bad Beyoncé fan because I refuse to acknowledge the live action TLK, which means I'm not listening to its soundtrack either.
65. Carrie Underwood - “Southbound:” Meh.
64. Meek Mill - “Going Bad” (feat. Drake): Meh.
63. Kygo & Whitney Houston - “Higher Love”: I'm opposed to "duets" with deceased legends, so I'm against this from a moral standpoint and won't listen to it as a result.
62. Rita Ora - “Let You Love Me:” whomst?
61. Marshmello - “Here With Me” (feat. CHVRCHES): Nah I'm good.
60. Selena Gomez - “Lose You To Love Me:” Trash.
59. Ally Brooke - “Low Key” (feat. Tyga): Trash. "finishing 3rd and she slayed it on there" please stop abusing the word slay like this

On 1/16/2020 at 7:03 PM, Sadora said:

A forgettable breakthrough from one of Elliott's five favorite singers. :yes:

On 1/16/2020 at 11:18 PM, *Wallace said:

But ooo snap, watch yourself because Elliott will come at you for your negative comments on this Ally track. :giggle:

harris faulkner letter GIF

3 hours ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More:” Absolutely not. 🤮
81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now:” Her entire album was really good so I know I liked this song, but I don't really remember which song is which based off of the titles without listening to them.
80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water:” YASSSSSSS. Loved this. I was hoping the entire album would be like this, but it was kind of a let down. :ph34rwave:
79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya:” I really liked this. 😍
78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha): Two acts I'd like to never hear music from again.
77. Cardi B - “Money:” :bobo:

- Lol of course.

- Oooh Dua Lipa's new album is out now? I did not know that. But yayy for liking this.

- Yayy for loving HAW like I knew you would. ❤️ Ugh no that's disappointing the album as a whole wasn't as good and wsa a letdown. :(

- Yayy, I knew you would like this Niall song! ❤️ 

- Of course.

- TIME TO JAM to some Cardi. :bobo: 

76. Ellie Goulding - “Hate Me” (feat. Juice WRLD): Surprisingly I like Juice WRLD (RIP) more than Ellie Goulding, but this was a fun song nonetheless and I really enjoyed it.
75. Billie Eilish - “when the party’s over:” I'm not as familiar with her EP, but I've heard this song and I like it.
74. Dan + Shay - “Speechless:” Meh.
73. Chris Brown - “No Guidance” (feat. Drake): It's 2020, why are we still enabling Chr*s Br*wn? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
72. Zara Larsson - “Ruin My Life:” Haven't heard it.
71. Fletcher - “Undrunk:” Haven't heard it.

- Oooh these Ellie and Juice WRLD comments surprise me but I never knew your thoughts on Ellie? Ugh so sad about him but glad you like this.

- Glad you like this. ❤️

- Wow I'm shocked you're meh  on this. I thought you would love Dan + Shay.

- If you read my write-up, you would know. 🙂 But I hear the song a lot on teh radio and like it..... so therefore it's on my list, regardless of who it is.

- Check those two songs out!

70. Lil' Peep and iLoveMakonnen - “I've Been Waiting” (feat. Fall Out Boy): Haven't heard it.
69. MAX - “Love Me Less” (feat. Quinn XCII): Never heard it, but if he's the guy in that photo, then I'm going to have to check out his Instagram for science. 🤤
68. BTS - “Boy With Luv” (feat. Halsey): Not a fan of either acts, so I'll pass.
67. Mark Ronson - “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” (feat. Miley Cyrus): It's alright, I guess. Not a huge fan of it but it's not bad.
66. Beyoncé - “Spirit:” I'm a bad Beyoncé fan because I refuse to acknowledge the live action TLK, which means I'm not listening to its soundtrack either.
65. Carrie Underwood - “Southbound:” Meh.
64. Meek Mill - “Going Bad” (feat. Drake): Meh.
63. Kygo & Whitney Houston - “Higher Love”: I'm opposed to "duets" with deceased legends, so I'm against this from a moral standpoint and won't listen to it as a result.
62. Rita Ora - “Let You Love Me:” whomst?
61. Marshmello - “Here With Me” (feat. CHVRCHES): Nah I'm good.
60. Selena Gomez - “Lose You To Love Me:” Trash.
59. Ally Brooke - “Low Key” (feat. Tyga): Trash. "finishing 3rd and she slayed it on there" please stop abusing the word slay like this

- Lol I wouldn’t post that video of MAX if it wasn’t for the song.  :dead: Lol enjoy your science then haha

- Lol you should still give it a shot as you could like it. 😛

- Understandable.

- Ugh WTH, Elliott? :ermm: You should give teh soundtrack a listen.

- Lol meh is probably the nicer type of comments so I'll take that as a compliment lol.

- Ooh dangg ouch at your comments here. I get your view point, though I don't share that view.

- You don't know Rita Ora?

- :rolleyes: - but hardly surprised. And lol i'm not gonna waste my time commenting on your Ally comment.

harris faulkner letter GIF

Quit shading Ally so much and maybe I'll stop that on my end. 🙂 

But thank you for catching up so quickly. Even though you give a lot of snark, I appreciate the catching up of posts. ❤️ More list coming up in a bit.

Time for the first set on the newly upgraded IDF.

58. Saweetie - “My Type”

Clean Link:

Saweetie kicks off this set at #58 with “My Type.” Okayy so I never heard of Saweetie before but when I first “My Type,” I was definitely intrigued by it. I heard the song on the radio and of course did my usual wondering what it was and shazaming it to find out what it was, but i noticed the song sounded SO familiar. I could not pinpoint it on first listen but maybe on the 2nd or 3rd listen, I realized it sampled [url=

Petey Pablo’s 2004 hit song “Freek-A-Leek”[/url]. And omgg whoa I found [url=

here and I’m crying, it’s perfect. :Dead: Okay back to “My Type,” this song is a hot jam and I kinda love it… and got no shame. :giggle: I do mainly love this for the chorus which goes: Rich, eight figure, that's my type. That's my type, that's my type. Eight inch big, ooh, that's good pipe. Bad b***h, I'ma ride the d**k all night. UM OK I don’t sing along to that last line of the chorus but for those that do or want to, I ain’t mad… but yeah. :dead: I do love how she raps all of these parts. But those THAT’S MY TYPE, THAT’S MY TYPE…. are THE PARTS. :bobo: Saweetie does her thing on the verses and omgg she has a few lines I love from her, where she raps: Said I want your man, no, the f**k, I don't sis and then B***h please, Lamborghini keys. P dripping ice, he get flown out to me. B***h please, I want a man with the Bs. Omgg she kills me, especially that first part. Said I want your man? NO I DON’T SIS. I’m :Dead: There aren’t any particular parts tat stands out too much to me on the second verse but I do still like it all. I think I’ll close this out singing more of the song…. THAT’S MY TYPE, THAT’S MY TYPE! :bobo:

57. Taylor Swift - “Lover”

Taylor Swift finally shows up and makes an appearance on my 2019 list with her latest single, “Lover” at #57. I vaguely follow some Taylor Swift’s stans/thoughts of her singles and such here and there, but I feel like “Lover” is a big favorite amongst her stans? Denise can clarify and let me know about this, as well as other Taylor stans. Speaking of, I never saw the music video in full but I do remember seeing a gif/av of the video from Denise’s av when this was released. :teehee: For me I do like this but it was a slow grower type of song. I think this was released as single in late August or sometime in September, which I did think was too soon. I surprisingly didn’t hear this that much on September/October and felt i started hearing it much more in late November or so? Hence why it took awhile to grow on me and is still growing on me. I do like how Taylor slows it down and sings this song in such a subdued way in the verse. The opening line We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January is cute. The pre-chorus and chorus of the song is definitely the part that stands out to me where Taylor sings: Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close forever and ever? And ah, take me out and take me home. You're my, my, my, my. Lover. She sounds really pretty where she sings in a higher more falsetto notes and i really like those “you’re my, my, my, my” parts. I also really like the bridge of the song of the song, especially the part where she sings: Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand? and My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue. All's well that ends well to end up with you. Those parts are just so pretty and cute - with the lyrics of them and how she sings them! :yes: Ooh the imagery in the music video is really pretty and I love how she has a black man as her leading love interest in the video too! :Teehee: Ooh Taylor also did a [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Zay_Hd_7Q]remix version with Shawn Mendes[/url], which seems a bit random but is cool.

56. Sam Smith - “How Do You Sleep?”

Sam Smith shows up on the list with “How Do You Sleep?” at #56. This is one of those songs that didn’t do too much for me at first but did eventually grow on me where I did grow to really like it. Sam’s voice is great on this song as usual. I do like how Sam builds up the song at 0:54 that goes: What have I become? Looking through your phone (now oh now). Love to you is just a game. Look what I have done, dialing up the numbers on you. I don't want my heart to break, baby. Such great building at those parts. Then the chorus is great where Sam sings: How do you sleep when you lie to me? All that shame and all that danger. ’’m hoping that my love will keep you up tonight. Baby, how do you sleep when you lie to me? All that fear and all that pressure. I’m hoping that my love will keep you up tonight. Tell me, how do you?. Ugh although those are all such sad and heartbreaking lyrics there too - although so beautifully sung. :bye2: I also really like the part in the second verse where Sam sings: There's no way I'm sticking 'round to find out. I won't lose like that, I won't lose myself. YESS, Tell it Sam! Ooh and omgg how come that part where Sam sings: Love will keep you up tonight, I always thought it was “You look f**king good tonight”? :dead: Lmaoo yikes my ears but I still don’t hear it right. Oh well, this is another great song from Sam!

55. Blanco Brown - “The Git Up”

OMGGG this song! :dead: Blanco Brown shows up with his breakthrough hit of “The Git Up” at #55. Okayy so this was one of those songs that went viral from absolutely nowhere. I believe it got it’s craze from the popular app, TikTok, which I don’t know where that came from but all of a sudden I heard abut it all the time. Okay so this song is a fun fusion of country and hip-hop and I didn’t want to like this at first….. and I am sure just found it silly. But of course i got sucked into the phase and was so into this for a good few weeks. The song IS SO catchy and fun! Gon' and do the 2 step then cowboy boogie. Grab your sweetheart and spin out with 'em. Do the hoedown and get into it (Woooo Whoooo Whoooooouuu). Take it to the left now and dip with it. Gon' throw down take a sip with it. And lean back put your hips in it (Woooo Whoooo Whoooooouuu). Let's have some fun YESS SOO heree for it! :bobo: Then the verses continues to be fun and is like a dance instruction on how to do the dance to this song - To the left to the left now (To the left, to the left). To the right to the right (To the right). Now take your left hand and put it on your side (Put it on your side). :giggle: OMG the music video is SOO fun where all different types of people of different ages are dancing and jamming among to this. I cry! I LIVE for the older people dancing in this video. They OUT there killing… especially that lady in the red! :wub: Then I love the part where Blanco sings: To the left to the left now (To the left, to the left). To the right to the right (To the right). Now take your left hand and put it on your side (Put it on your side). YESSS Let’s show up and take TO THE FLOOR YO! :bobo: This song is soo fun and is basically a fad song gone right - without being too overdone, overplayed and annoying. Ooh and I just found out on the Dick Clark New Year’s Rocking Eve special that there is a [url=

a Remix version with Ciara[/url], which I also really like. And there’s a dance video to it which I also gotta post and you will all get up and dance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7U6AoZ27yE

54. NF - “Time”

NF had some great jams in 2018 with “Let You Down” and “Lie,” and he manages to do so once again in 2019 with “Time” coming in at #54. I like how NF starts singing the song (the chorus) in an emotional way where he sings: Even if we both break down tonight. And you say you hate me. And we go to bed angry. I know everything will be alright. I’ll be here waiting. I promise I’m changing. I just need. I’m already here :bye2: at those parts, but I do love how the song picks up right from the first verse where he is really spitting it and let it out with his rapping. Gosh he raps SO fast that it’s hard for me to pinpoint my favorite parts. :Dead: But I do love the parts where he raps: A little time to show you I'm worth it. I know that I can be a difficult person / Make you nervous 'cause you know I'ma break soon. Every time I do, I say somethin' that hurts you / And I know I make you feel. Like you're at the end of your road. That's when I look at you and tell you I'd be better alone. That's just the pride talkin', isn't it? 'Cause both of us know. And well i am sure there’s other parts but it’s TOO much and too fast for me to track. :Dead: But i love these lyrics he raps and the aggression and emotion he has rapping there. Then I like the other part of the chorus that comes in later in the song with those Time (Oh). I-I need time (Oh, oh). I just need time (Oh) parts. I just need time, y’all. :bye2: Then from the second part, I love the part where NF raps: Two passionate people not afraid to say what they think. Lead to passionate conversation when it's hard to agree. That part always sticks out to me. :Yes: The lines where he raps: Lot of regrets, I apologize for all of the stress. That's not what I meant to do. You know I love you to death is also really good too. OK I listed A LOT of parts, so I will conclude that this is another great song from NF… and I feel like it’s one of those that are still growing on me.

53. The Chainsmokers - “This Feeling” (feat. Kelsea Ballerini)

The Chainsmokers and Kelsea Ballerini’s collaboration of “This Feeling” closes the set at #53. I know I had this song on my list last year and I am sure I talked about how they came about collaborating on this song. I remember hearing the story on the radio about how they wanted to collaborate on something a few years back before this song came about so yay for them making it happen. Kelsea sounds really pretty on this song and I like her vocals on this. I like how she starts off the song singing: I'll tell you a story before it tells itself. I lay out all my reasons, you say that I need help. Then I also like the part where she sings They tell me think with my head, not that thing in my chest. They got their hands at my neck this time. Those “yeah yeah yeah” parts in the chorus are fun and catchy. Ooh and also with Kelsea being a country singer and The Chainsmokers being EDM artists, I do love how this song has a country/EDM fusion feel to it - it has like that acoustic guitar and those EDM beats and it suits both artists well. I do like Drew’s verse and how he sings his part on the second verse and then how Drew and Kelsea sing together at 1:22 where they sing that pre-chorus part again. I also love that little falsetto part Kelsea sings at 2:10 where she sings: and sometimes they go wrong. This is a realy cool collabo and I like what both acts brings to this! Last random note, why does the Lyric video have wayy more views at 144 million views vs. the music video’s 35 million views? :lol:

[b]58. Saweetie - “My Type:”[/b]

[b]57. Taylor Swift - “Lover:”[/b]

[b]56. Sam Smith - “How Do You Sleep?:”[/b]

[b]55. Blanco Brown - “The Git Up:”[/b]

[b]54. NF - “Time:”[/b]

[b]53. The Chainsmokers - “This Feeling” (feat. Kelsea Ballerini):[/b]

Clues for songs #52 through #47: 

- A rap collaboration song contained a popular trendy saying that also includes a season in it.

- This song’s title is a drink that some people could drink.

- This song shares the same title as another song that was posted very early on the list.

- A popular group made a big comeback and this is one of those songs.

- A song from a singing reality competition judge.

- The lead artist of this track was apart of the biggest Latin hit of this past decade (2010s), and the song features a singer from the above clue.

• Like 1

I'll just NHT for everything except "Lover"  because it's true. OH but I don't care to listen for "How to you sleep?"

[b]57. Taylor Swift - “Lover:”[/b] I LOVE this song.   The end parts you mentioned are sone of my favourites too.  The Shawn version is awesome.  YAY @ it still growing on you.

8 hours ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

I finally catch up and you post a new set. 😐:dead:

LMAO I'm sorry about that. I usually post a set every two days and used yesterday as a catch up day. I won't post another until Wednesday haha.

2 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

I'll just NHT for everything except "Lover"  because it's true. OH but I don't care to listen for "How to you sleep?"

[b]57. Taylor Swift - “Lover:”[/b] I LOVE this song.   The end parts you mentioned are sone of my favourites too.  The Shawn version is awesome.  YAY @ it still growing on you.

Aww at not caring for HDYS. :( But yay for loving Lover which I knew you would. Yess glad we share some favorite parts of the song. Glad you like the remix with Shawn too.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I guess new IDF doesn’t want us to see each other’s posts in complete full. :bye2:

- Oooh ah alright. I usually do my posts through my own wordpad so I know and do the smilies coding on my own there and ten it doesn’t sow up here. I did some posts with posting smilies through here so, gah I gotta adjust. I hope they do too. Ooo ok that’s good. Oooh ahh alright i see. That’s close enough for me since most movies I watch I do only watch once. :haha: LOL you commenting on Aladdin being cute so openly. I am loud haha. Oooh, I am so confused - why would they have some DVDs without bonus features and some with them? I don’t understand. Ooh lol I was just kidding tehe. 

Hopefully it's just those ones from the past and not any going forward.

Okay. :( My comments are all saved on Wordpad, of course, but I'll make smiley adjustments as needed before posting. Oh you did? Okay. heart.gif Oh, well then you can't really say if you don't even watch them again. I can say a guy is cute. stuart.gif "I am loud haha" :huh: I don't know, but booo. 

Hmm I had to make some adjustments to get this coding to work. Did you in my thread? :unsure: 

58. Saweetie - “My Type:”  I was also intrigued by this, as you may remember, but only because of the title. I finally heard it and it was... interesting. Oh wow, that sample is uncanny. And omg wow at all the embedded videos lol. I can kind of get the chorus being fun, but... wow those lyrics. Um. Excuse me what. I have no comment. But also I wouldn't think you'd want to sing along to any of that. I sure don't do. I see the rest of these lyrics are along the same lines, hmm. Okay, Saweetie. :unsure: 

57. Taylor Swift - “Lover:”  Oooh it's Taylor's first appearance. Ugh well... some of the fans were weird for me regarding her singles. They'd seem to love one, but when it passed, they acted like it was no good. At least that happened with the two before this, but also that was just some people, so I don't know. I think everyone loves this one and YAY my shout outs. :wub: There could be more. Yes, my avatar! And it's similiar to the video thumbnail. This video is so beautiful and :wub:    As is the song. I don't remember thinking this was released too soon, like I did with YNTCD. Interesting timeline you described. I loved this since I first heard it. It reminds me of some of her older songs and has such a classic, timeless feel to it. Wow, I love everything. I know all the parts you named. "I love how she has a black man as her leading love interest in the video too!" lol. He was one of her dancers from her last couple tours. :teeheewave: I loved him and Taylor together in the Reputation concert on Netflix.  And love that there is a version of this with Shawn too. 

56. Sam Smith - “How Do You Sleep?:” My thoughts on this song coming right after Lover will come within time.... except I guess that time is now because there is no other time I'd talk about this. :lmao: So here we go. I love Sam's voice and a lot of his other songs, but never cared for this one. It always annoyed me, although maybe not as much as that collaboration from the year before. :dead:  Ugh, I don't know, man. I guess it's okay for me, but not a favorite. And what at your misheard lyric? I can't hear that at all. Wow.

55. Blanco Brown - “The Git Up:” Yayyy this is so fun.  Oh, this blew up from TikTok? I hard of that app so long ago, but it seems to have gotten more popular recently for some reason. You didn't want to like this? Well then. Yayy I love all these parts and how fun it is! :bobo: It's just about learning the dance and having fun. I like that. The video is really fun too.  And love the remix with Ciara as well.

54. NF - “Time:” "NF had some great jams in 2018 with “Let You Down” and “Lie,”" Those are jams? :unsure: But yes, I love his angsty rapping. You did list a ton of lyrics, but I love his delivery on those parts. He's always so emotional and passionate. I like this.

53. The Chainsmokers - “This Feeling” (feat. Kelsea Ballerini): I wasn't sure if this would be on here because of the timing, but it did make sense for the clue. And there's that cute guy in the video thumbnail :giggle: Yes, very unexpected collaboration, but I love that it happened and love Kelsea on this. "They tell me think with my head, not that thing in my chest." :wub: My favorite. I like your comment about the arrangement fitting both artists and yay them singing together. The lyric video has that many more views than where you can actually see their faces? Not right.

A rap collaboration song contained a popular trendy saying that also includes a season in it. :? 

- This song’s title is a drink that some people could drink: Lizzo - Juice?  I could still see this higher, but not sure what else.

- This song shares the same title as another song that was posted very early on the list: The Chainsmokers & 5 Seconds of Summer - Who Do You Love? 

- A popular group made a big comeback and this is one of those songs: Jonas Brothers... I'm guessing Cool.

- A song from a singing reality competition judge: Hmm. I want to say Katy Perry. Never Really Over.

- The lead artist of this track was apart of the biggest Latin hit of this past decade (2010s), and the song features a singer from the above clue: Okay, so yes, this must be Com Calma with Daddy Yankee & Katy Perry. 

12 hours ago, miss denise said:

Hopefully it's just those ones from the past and not any going forward.

Okay. :( My comments are all saved on Wordpad, of course, but I'll make smiley adjustments as needed before posting. Oh you did? Okay. heart.gif Oh, well then you can't really say if you don't even watch them again. I can say a guy is cute. stuart.gif "I am loud haha" :huh: I don't know, but booo. 

Hmm I had to make some adjustments to get this coding to work. Did you in my thread? :unsure: 

58. Saweetie - “My Type:”  I was also intrigued by this, as you may remember, but only because of the title. I finally heard it and it was... interesting. Oh wow, that sample is uncanny. And omg wow at all the embedded videos lol. I can kind of get the chorus being fun, but... wow those lyrics. Um. Excuse me what. I have no comment. But also I wouldn't think you'd want to sing along to any of that. I sure don't do. I see the rest of these lyrics are along the same lines, hmm. Okay, Saweetie. :unsure: 

57. Taylor Swift - “Lover:”  Oooh it's Taylor's first appearance. Ugh well... some of the fans were weird for me regarding her singles. They'd seem to love one, but when it passed, they acted like it was no good. At least that happened with the two before this, but also that was just some people, so I don't know. I think everyone loves this one and YAY my shout outs. :wub: There could be more. Yes, my avatar! And it's similiar to the video thumbnail. This video is so beautiful and :wub:    As is the song. I don't remember thinking this was released too soon, like I did with YNTCD. Interesting timeline you described. I loved this since I first heard it. It reminds me of some of her older songs and has such a classic, timeless feel to it. Wow, I love everything. I know all the parts you named. "I love how she has a black man as her leading love interest in the video too!" lol. He was one of her dancers from her last couple tours. :teeheewave: I loved him and Taylor together in the Reputation concert on Netflix.  And love that there is a version of this with Shawn too. 

56. Sam Smith - “How Do You Sleep?:” My thoughts on this song coming right after Lover will come within time.... except I guess that time is now because there is no other time I'd talk about this. :lmao: So here we go. I love Sam's voice and a lot of his other songs, but never cared for this one. It always annoyed me, although maybe not as much as that collaboration from the year before. :dead:  Ugh, I don't know, man. I guess it's okay for me, but not a favorite. And what at your misheard lyric? I can't hear that at all. Wow.

55. Blanco Brown - “The Git Up:” Yayyy this is so fun.  Oh, this blew up from TikTok? I hard of that app so long ago, but it seems to have gotten more popular recently for some reason. You didn't want to like this? Well then. Yayy I love all these parts and how fun it is! :bobo: It's just about learning the dance and having fun. I like that. The video is really fun too.  And love the remix with Ciara as well.

54. NF - “Time:” "NF had some great jams in 2018 with “Let You Down” and “Lie,”" Those are jams? :unsure: But yes, I love his angsty rapping. You did list a ton of lyrics, but I love his delivery on those parts. He's always so emotional and passionate. I like this.

53. The Chainsmokers - “This Feeling” (feat. Kelsea Ballerini): I wasn't sure if this would be on here because of the timing, but it did make sense for the clue. And there's that cute guy in the video thumbnail :giggle: Yes, very unexpected collaboration, but I love that it happened and love Kelsea on this. "They tell me think with my head, not that thing in my chest." :wub: My favorite. I like your comment about the arrangement fitting both artists and yay them singing together. The lyric video has that many more views than where you can actually see their faces? Not right.

A rap collaboration song contained a popular trendy saying that also includes a season in it. :? 

- This song’s title is a drink that some people could drink: Lizzo - Juice?  I could still see this higher, but not sure what else.

- This song shares the same title as another song that was posted very early on the list: The Chainsmokers & 5 Seconds of Summer - Who Do You Love? 

- A popular group made a big comeback and this is one of those songs: Jonas Brothers... I'm guessing Cool.

- A song from a singing reality competition judge: Hmm. I want to say Katy Perry. Never Really Over.

- The lead artist of this track was apart of the biggest Latin hit of this past decade (2010s), and the song features a singer from the above clue: Okay, so yes, this must be Com Calma with Daddy Yankee & Katy Perry. 

Fingers crossed!

Ah I understand. I likely won’t do so and will leave smilies the way it is written and well I’ll make whatever adjustments I feel like I guess. Yeah. Ooh there are some movies I watch multiple times but I feel like I do that far less than most people. You sure can,  just like you can announce your crushes on them. ❤️ M hhmm I am a loud. ❤️ lol I don’t know what I was truing to say there lol. Awwww.

What adjustments to the coding did you do? Gahh I don’t even know but I see I have to make even more adjustments. Ah I can’t. :palm: 

- Lolol yess I know you were intrigued by the title of the song and lmaoo I remember your reaction when you first heard “My Type.” I knew how you would respond to it and I was certainly right. Lol yess the sample is uncanny. Ughh, I’m so mad with my links going all embedded now and all of the messiness - gahhh…. Yeah the chorus is really fun. Lol I understand your comments regarding the rest of the lyrics. I didn’t know Saweetie was saying all of those things she was singing soo it definitely surprised me. Oooh there are lots of parts I don’t sing along to which are obvious but I do mostly sing those THAT’S MY TYPE parts. :lol: Ahh yeah. omggg your closing of this cracks me up.

- Ahh use i was hoping you would give me the tea with Taylor’s fans on this song and the singles stuff. Omggg that is sooo confusing. B/c yea I did see lots of love for this song which  I did expect but then they changed their mind and thought this was no good? So confusing….although I know and felt that happened with the other two single but isn’t know that happened with this one. But awwww yess and awww you’re welcome for the shout-outs. Hey now, don’t be greedy. You got a shout-out sooo that’s good. 😘 Aww I am not surprised you love the video as it’s quite a Denisey type video. Ah yeah I thought it was released a little soon but agree not as soon as YNTCD was. Ah yeah agree that this song reminds me of her older songs too, so I get that comment and yayy I was expecting you to love everything. Omgggg you quoting that line but I did want to say that haha! :Teehee: And oh whoa he’s one of her dances and whoa at all of this. I did not know this info but awww thanks for sharing. Aww yayy!

- Omggg whattt at all of your first sentence with HDYS here? But oh no other time you would talk about this???? 😮 I think you gonna have me shook here but ok let’s seee. But ooh omgg yeah with your opening comments i had a feeling you weren’t going to care for this and omggg whoa shocked that this annoyed you and never cared for it. Ah wow. 😮 OMGG LOL YESSS that other Sam duet…. i remember that annoying you. But omgg Sam’s gotta step it up for you then. 😮 LMAO Yess I always hear it as that even though I know it’s not cause it’s said on the radio lmao.

- It sure is fun. Yeah, I think that was where there were tons of videos of this. Whoa really? When did you hear of that app? I just heard about it last year probably around the summer. LMAOOO I think I was kinda against this song at first but I got sucked into it quickly. And yess it is so fun and I am here for the fun factor of it all! :bobo: Yesss it’s fun learning to dance and have fun. Ah yeah I gotta get the remix version with Ciara but I always forget to.

- They are to me. Not fun dancey jams but I like them and had them on my list. Yayy your comments here of loving  NF’s rapping and his delivery. Lol I was trying to pinpoint my favorite parts and then  I found out I liked a lot of the parts there haha. Yess agree wit you on how emotional and passionate he is.

- Oooh awww yeah I get you on This Feeling since those crossover songs are hard to tell - but I felt i heard this more in 2019 soo that helps it out here. OMGGG your cute guy/thumbnail comment. That’s   Drew from The Chainsmokers, I’m sure haha. Yayy for loving this collabo and gad you love Kelsea on this and yess that part is great there! Mhmmm I do like this about this song and yayness for sure. Lmaoo yeah I was surprised by that and don’t get that at all. It’s not like the actual video is bad, unless the lyric video is amazing but I am confused.

Yayyy guesses! :w00t: Hmmm interesting guesses and we will see what you got right….. hopefully on Wednesday.

9 hours ago, Carrie&BlakeFan said:

Sorry I've fallen behind, but I will catch up soon!

2 hours ago, Star*Man said:

Awww that's okay, Steven and Chris! A lot has been going on so I understand. I'm not posting a set today so there's not another set to catch up on if you were to catch up today.

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Awww that's okay, Steven and Chris! A lot has been going on so I understand. I'm not posting a set today so there's not another set to catch up on if you were to catch up today.

I forgot where I left off :haha:

58. Saweetie - “My Type:” I've only heard of her on a collaboration with 4 of Diamonds. Listening to this, she seems to have shades of Icky Minaj/Cardi B, so thank u next. 

57. Taylor Swift - “Lover:” Meh. Apparently this song is for romantics, of which I am not one. Not very interesting or exciting to me, thank u next. 

56. Sam Smith - “How Do You Sleep?:” I wasn;t all that crazy about this either at first, and there are still parts I don't like (the high parts: Tell me how do you feel), but I love the buildup on the first minute and the chorus.

55. Blanco Brown - “The Git Up:” The first half was decent/catchy, but I hated the trap. As I said on Denise's list, I'm real picky about country being mixed with other genres and this is no exception. 

54. NF - “Time:” NF is one of the few rappers I kinda like, and this song is good. 

53. The Chainsmokers - “This Feeling” (feat. Kelsea Ballerini): Again, 2018, and it shouldd have been left there, despite it being one of the Chainsmokers' better songs. But that is #lowstandards indeed.

1 hour ago, Star*Man said:

I found it - 76ish. 

Oooh yay, I'm glad you found it. :lol: 

37 minutes ago, Sadora said:

58. Saweetie - “My Type:” I've only heard of her on a collaboration with 4 of Diamonds. Listening to this, she seems to have shades of Icky Minaj/Cardi B, so thank u next. 

57. Taylor Swift - “Lover:” Meh. Apparently this song is for romantics, of which I am not one. Not very interesting or exciting to me, thank u next. 

56. Sam Smith - “How Do You Sleep?:” I wasn;t all that crazy about this either at first, and there are still parts I don't like (the high parts: Tell me how do you feel), but I love the buildup on the first minute and the chorus.

55. Blanco Brown - “The Git Up:” The first half was decent/catchy, but I hated the trap. As I said on Denise's list, I'm real picky about country being mixed with other genres and this is no exception. 

54. NF - “Time:” NF is one of the few rappers I kinda like, and this song is good. 

53. The Chainsmokers - “This Feeling” (feat. Kelsea Ballerini): Again, 2018, and it shouldd have been left there, despite it being one of the Chainsmokers' better songs. But that is #lowstandards indeed.

- Oo 4 of Diamonds from XFUK or is this a different artist? With that comparison for Saweetie, that means you are supposed to love this though. :wub:

- Awww at being meh on this. I'm not much of a romantic type either but do still really like this but I can get how it may not be for you, or too exciting for you.

- Aww at not being crazy about HDYS at first but I am glad it's grown on you and taht you like the build-up, as do I.

- Ah I understand your comments on TGU. I'm glad that you do like some parts of this despite country fusion of other genres comment.

- Tom likes a rapper? I'm #shook. 😮 But yayy glad you like "Time."

- It's more of a crossover/2019 for me but i understand. Ah not too surprised with your thoughts here but at least this is one of The Chainsmokers better songs for you.

5 minutes ago, Sadora said:

It's the act from X Factor:

Oooh thanks for this. Never heard this or knew they were still together. Probably no surprise but I am liking this already. :bobo: 

4 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

TIL 4oD is still a thing.

I am legit shocked and shook about this, haha.

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I am legit shocked and shook about this, haha.

Unless they're Little Mix or the members are related (4th Impact, or whatever their name was), I kind of assume any of the girl groups that come from X Factor splits up as soon as the show is done. Like Fifth Harmony should've done. :haha: 

20 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh thanks for this. Never heard this or knew they were still together. Probably no surprise but I am liking this already. :bobo: 

Yeah if I were doing a list this year then I'd share it there but since I'm not here's another of theirs I like: