Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Xena: Warrior Princess

xena_warrior_princess_still.jpg

#Rude at nominations being posted during the Survivor swap episode lol. Only a season and a half aired of this show in the 2000's so this seems like a safe cut. This is a fantasy series starring Lucy Lawless about a warrior princess. It takes place in Ancient Greece which I think is a very interesting time zone and location with lots of possibilities. They used real historical past Ancient Greek events and modified it to make it their own and fit their show. Frankly, I think that's awesome. This is a show that I've heard praised a lot. It's become a bit of a cult classic and helped the fantasy drama thrive at a strong time for it. Also, having a woman lead was a pretty strong statement to make as well. Xena is known as, not only one of the most badass female characters in television history, but one of the most badass characters period. As the show goes on, we meet other historical characters like Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, etc. As a history nerd, I think I would like this show. It didn't air much in the 2000s though so we're really only looking at a season and a half show. With that information, it's a fair cut I feel. Back to Survivor!

Save Succession

Kim Possible

tenor.gif

I know of Kim Posible and have watched a bit of it back in the day; I love a geeky action heroine whose task is to stop evil mad scientists. However it was one of those shows that I never actually finished, even though I watched it after the fact. 

Kim Possible is an awkward teenage girl who fights crime in a team consisting of her equally dorky best friend Ron Stoppable (they eventually date) his pet naked mole rat Rufus and Wade, a ten year-old computer genius.

It ran for four seasons and was widely critically acclaimed, to the surprise of some critics who thought that it would not get a large enough male audience. Definitely one of the better animated shows still in this, however, there are other animated shows that I would rather see last longer in this so out it goes now. 

Saving: How to Get Away With Murder