• Jake Hoot
    • Ricky Duran
    • Rose Short

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stan Ricky, then Rose #2. But neither one has a shot at the win, so it's gonna be all fun and peace of mind for me next week. I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride. :wub:

:yes: With that in mind, I really hope no one gets bussed next week. I'd really like to see decent choices for covers and originals, particularly from Rose and Ricky.

Yes, I'm still bitter about Kyla :dead:

:yes: With that in mind, I really hope no one gets bussed next week. I'd really like to see decent choices for covers and originals, particularly from Rose and Ricky.

Yes, I'm still bitter about Kyla :dead:

I really don't see it. The winner's most likely so far ahead TPTB's had plenty of time to come to terms with the outcome, plus they got all 4 coaches in. So my guess is they'll put on the best show they can, without shenanigans for a change. Here's hoping anyway. :P

I stan Ricky first, then Rose #2. But neither one has a shot at the win, so it's gonna be all fun and peace of mind for me next week. I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride. :wub:

Ricky, being team blake and all that has an outside chance at a win. Rose may be able toi make it higher than 4th, but idk about winning.

Ricky, being team blake and all that has an outside chance at a win. Rose may be able toi make it higher than 4th, but idk about winning.

Nah. It's 100% between Jake and Katie. Oh, and Katie will get the pimp spot for the finals. :yes:

I really don't see it. The winner's most likely so far ahead TPTB's had plenty of time to come to terms with the outcome, plus they got all 4 coaches in. So my guess is they'll put on the best show they can, without shenanigans for a change. Here's hoping anyway. :P

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. There's no reason for tptb to screw them over... right? :unsure:

I can't remember when was the last time I thought all the top 4 were worthy finalists. Probably because it never happened before.

S10 and S13 ring a bell

and honestly, with Jake having several decent live performances and one somewhat-better-than-decent at the last moment, I'd have to disagree with that, even if Jake is a technically good vocalist. He is good though.

#wishfulthinking

Nah. It's 100% between Jake and Katie. Oh, and Katie will get the pimp spot for the finals. :yes:

Katie has it in the bag 95%. Jake has a 85 % chance at a win, but ricky has a 80% chance of pulling ahead

I don't care who wins. Unfortunately, this finale lacks the potential for meltdown inducing results, just like the bloodbath did, so it's a little anti-climatic.

I actually don't mind for a change. I like this top 4, and my fav can't win, so I'll be watching the finals like I'm a casual lmao. Not complaining.