The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

3 hours ago, bswanson said:

^ you know what I meant the group thats been debunked many times 

You really love that word "debunked" it's your go to response for just about everything. It's almost like some kind of armore, your protection from something else. It's like sticking your fingers in your ears and saying out loud. Lalalalalalalalalala

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Nutterbutter said:

You really love that word "debunked" it's your go to response for just about everything. It's almost like some kind of armore, your protection from something else. It's like sticking your fingers in your ears and saying out loud. Lalalalalalalalalala

but things actually have, like the computer glitch in MI they caught the error and fixed it. look it up 

11 hours ago, bswanson said:

^ you know what I meant the group thats been debunked many times 

I think most people (including many who voted for him) can agree Trump is an a**hole. However, he was just as much an a**hole 4 years ago when you defended every stupid thing he said or did. I didn’t get an answer the other day. What changed?

I will tell you what changed for me. I actually left the Republican Party because of him and voted third party 4 years ago, but I like conservative Supreme Court justices, lower taxes and increased energy independence. I still think he’s an a**hole, though. 

Edited by TeamAudra

If Trump hadn't let them do it, no one, would believe it. It's kind of like .... waiting until a shoplifter, walks out the store, in order to catch them

What am I talking about?  A few pages back I brought up Trump's IQ, which is 159. Consider, that Einstein is 160, as is Stephen Hawking. Tesla, was out the roof (somewhere between 165-210). So, what about it?  :giggle:  Well, because the corruption, has gone on so long ... decades, really. How to expose it? Well .... in a BIGLY, sort of way. You can't solve certain problems, with the same mind set. You have to think, outside the bun

Apparently .... the paper, that was sent to the different states, to print ballots on, were watermarked, and need special glasses, in order to view it. But, not only that. The technology, allows, for true ballots, to be tracked (whether tossed, hidden etc etc etc) anywhere.  This way .... any false ballots, will be easily detected, and, therefore, not counted. Cool? You betcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, psterina said:

If Trump hadn't let them do it, no one, would believe it. It's kind of like .... waiting until a shoplifter, walks out the store, in order to catch them

What am I talking about?  A few pages back I brought up Trump's IQ, which is 159. Consider, that Einstein is 160, as is Stephen Hawking. Tesla, was out the roof (somewhere between 165-210). So, what about it?  :giggle:  Well, because the corruption, has gone on so long ... decades, really. How to expose it? Well .... in a BIGLY, sort of way. You can't solve certain problems, with the same mind set. You have to think, outside the bun

Apparently .... the paper, that was sent to the different states, to print ballots on, were watermarked, and need special glasses, in order to view it. But, not only that. The technology, allows, for true ballots, to be tracked (whether tossed, hidden etc etc etc) anywhere.  This way .... any false ballots, will be easily detected, and, therefore, not counted. Cool? You betcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :thumbsup:

Show me someone other than Trump who says that is his  IQ score. People with 159 IQ's dont go bankrupt 6 times.

24 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Show me someone other than Trump who says that is his  IQ score. People with 159 IQ's dont go bankrupt 6 times.

Gladly ...  I've come across 156 - 159. I've also heard, several times, through these years, that he can play 5 games of chess simultaneously, and win each one.

https://www.metro.us/what-is-donald-trumps-iq/

also ... https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/donald-trumps-iq-156-barack-obamas-iq-102.87911/

also ...   “Donald Trump graduated from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and anthropology. Mensa doesn’t accept SAT scores from after 1994. However, Mr. Trump was a student at Wharton when it was possible to derive an accurate IQ core from known SAT scores. Given the usual requirements for admission to a top school like Wharton, I estimate that Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum."    

1 hour ago, psterina said:

"non-radioactive isotope watermarks"

lmao it's cute when people who likely would drown in a glass of water pretend to understand chemistry. 

Also, the director for the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency already debunked this.

https://ca.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27N0GN

• Like 1

Yeah I voted for him in 2016, but it was him or hillary. at the time i thought he was the better choice. then the last 4 years happned. they way he handlded the pandemic, downplaying it, I think if we had a better President cases would have been way down right now or at least not as bad as it is now. Biden seems to actally have a plan. Also at the time they were just words, then he put kids in cages, and yes Obama started it, but Trump made it wrose with his zero-tolernce policiy. and altough he has the power to do so, I just didnt like how he rushed ACB to the Courts. Her views could make some lose their basic rights, with healthcare at least it looks like 2 other judges are hesitent on toatlly getting rid of obamacare, was it the best no, but getting rid of it all at once is not good either. and about Taxes the Trump tax cuts only helped the most waethy, Ive heard stories about how it really didnt help the middle-class.

Edited by bswanson

1 hour ago, ButterflyEffect said:

"non-radioactive isotope watermarks"

lmao it's cute when people who likely would drown in a glass of water pretend to understand chemistry. 

Also, the director for the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency already debunked this.

https://ca.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27N0GN

You know what's cute?  The smile on Mike Pompeo's face (I think, he knows something).   :P

"TRUMP 2nd TERM" Mike Pompeo Says Trump WILL Have a 2nd Term

53 minutes ago, psterina said:

Like I've said. we will see how this all unfolds, wont we?   And ...  has no single state STILL, not certified their results?  I wonder why. Is that, not VERY curious?

Because it's not that simple. There's a long, drawn out process before the votes are "certified".

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-the-electoral-college-works-timeline-2020-8

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Smoochy said:

Because it's not that simple. There's a long, drawn out process before the votes are "certified".

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-the-electoral-college-works-timeline-2020-8

Lmao. If you're going to complain at least know how your own electoral system works.

Heck, a bunch of states are still counting.

7 hours ago, psterina said:

I doubt that's what's going on. CISA, the DHS division that deals with election infrastructure, denied that they have anything to do with ballot production.

There are irregularities like "software glitch" and anomalies, unusual voting patterns, and mathematical analysis that shows statistical impossibilities in the media-promoted "results". The Trump campaign's PA lawsuit is 100+ pages long and focuses on alleged law-breaking and unconstitutional conduct. Lawsuits are also in the works in MI and NV, and recounts and audits will happen in GA and WI.

The biggest question mark to me is if all the votes are legit, how did BIden get way more votes than the historic President Obama?