2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Jennie Finch-Daigle

IPB Image

We can't lose two basketball players back-to-back so time to once again randomly save Lamar I guess :wub: However the only appropriate way for me to get over Arike placing 240 spots too low is to make sure she's not the only Athletes contestant leaving this round. Jennie... in all honesty, was a wasted spot on a waste of a season. There was talk at first of "Keo's finally got a capable partner and he's going to win!", and then Jennie showed up with a dry personality and passable at best dancing. Being a step up from Barbara Corcoran and Charo isn't a great ability. Anyway Jennie was fine and her whole 'all-American Christian mother' storyline was fine and I was getting through it because I sat through a season of Candace Cameron Bure so I knew I could get through four weeks of this. Jennie lost me in Week 2, though (the halfway point of the competition, might I add) when she caused up a huge fuss about dancing to Janelle Monáe's "Make Me Feel" because 'it's not empowering :wacko: and I want to glorify God when dancing a Cha-Cha on national TV :wacko:' etc... basically making Keo have to change the entire thing, even after they offered to just change the lyrics. Jennie was then in the Instant Replay group dance as well which tbh is probably my fave dance of that season just because it's great fun, but Jennie is the one person in that dance I don't watch lol. I couldn't tell you what happened in Week 3 because I was just ready for her to go. In the meantime make sure to support Janelle Monáe's album

! :flowers: Edited by ImSomebody

Mr. T

IPB Image

I PITY THE FOOL! :dead: He should be saved for that reason along but alas I chose to cut him because his run was just not memorable enough to warrant a save. Mr. T is a legend let's get that straight. Mr. T is an American actor, bodyguard, television personality, and retired professional wrestler known for his roles as B. A. Baracus in the 1980s television series The A-Team and as boxer Clubber Lang in the 1982 film Rocky III. Mr. T inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in April 2014. I just cut a WWE Hall of Famer? Awkward. Unless it's Donald Trump I want no part in cutting WWE Hall of Famers. :( Mr. T appeared on Dancing with the Stars Season 24. He was the third celebrity eliminated and came in 9th place. His highest scoring dance a 28 (Waltz) and his lowest scoring dance was a 20 (Cha-Cha-Cha). Mr. T's personality and his determination is what I remember from him. He was partnered with Kym Herjavec or was she Kym Johnson at the time? Who cares? Mr. T, we salute you.

Save Lamar

Cut Jennie

You really are fighting hard for Lamar. :dead::giggle:

Jennie Finch-Daigle

IPB Image

Jennie lost me in Week 2, though (the halfway point of the competition, might I add) when she caused up a huge fuss about dancing to Janelle Monáe's "Make Me Feel" because 'it's not empowering :wacko: and I want to glorify God when dancing a Cha-Cha on national TV :wacko:' etc... basically making Keo have to change the entire thing, even after they offered to just change the lyrics.

You were the person I was hoping would cut Jennie as I knew you were SO annoyed wit her with her "Make Me Feel" song drama (and I was too). :lol:

You really are fighting hard for Lamar. :dead::giggle:

You were the person I was hoping would cut Jennie as I knew you were SO annoyed wit her with her "Make Me Feel" song drama (and I was too). :lol:

:dead: I’ll be ok with him going at any point really but I didn’t care too much who stays/goes out of these noms so just saved him for fun :giggle:

:haha: I was hoping to cut her too so I could vent about that moment :wub:

Alek Skarlatos (Season 21)

IPB Image

nRFEwUsZh0Y

Time to cut Alek Skarlatos with joy from the Rankdown. Alek is a Legion of Honour and Soldier's Medal recipient from his time of service as a former solider/national guardsman. Alek notably stopped a gunman traveling from Amsterdam to Paris on a train. This incident was portrayed in the film The 15:17 to Paris. This made Alek a prime candidate to be cast on Season 21 of the show, since DWTS started to enjoy casting "national heroes." Alek was then partnered with Lindsay Arnold, who is very good at choreographing for bad dancers.

Unfortunately, this meant that Alek would last the entire season and force us to sit through really overstored mediocre dancing, as well as constant references to his heroic act and tears from Carrie-Ann. Alek danced a Foxtrot, Jazz, Quickstep, Tango, Paso Doble, Rumba, Jive, Viennese Waltz, Team Freestyle, Contemporary, Samba Dance-Off, Salsa, Couples Paso Doble, Waltz, Trio Argentine Tango, Dance-Off Cha Cha, Rumba Redemption, Freestyle, and Rumba-Tango Fusion. That is a lot of dances. Do you remember any of those? I sure do not. But he danced them all. Alek received two perfect scores for his Waltz and Freestyle. His lowest score was a 22, which he received for his Foxtrot, Quickstep, and Rumba. His final average was a 25.2 out of 30. This average actually places him below Tamar and Alexa for the season, and rightfully so. That third place finish was not well-deserved.

Nowadays, Alek is running for a seat in Congress and is heavily supporting and funding Trump campaigns. His Twitter is a real blast to look at LOL. Perfectly great elimination.

SAVING: Bethany Mota (Season 19)

Omg I didn't know about Alek running for Congress/being a huge Trump supporter on Twitter but can't say I'm surprised. :| :dead:

Season 21 is also taking a lot of hits in this rankdown. :haha: Chaka and Victor sliding through to top 8 of the season :wub:

Lily saving Lamar. :wub:

:wub:

Edited by ImSomebody

Omg I didn't know about Alek running for Congress/being a huge Trump supporter on Twitter but can't say I'm surprised. :| :dead:

Season 21 is also taking a lot of hits in this rankdown. :haha: Chaka and Victor sliding through to top 8 of the season :wub:

LOL I mean, most military veterans and active duty individuals are Republican in the United States. So I always assumed he was a Trump supporter, but visiting his Twitter confirmed that he has a lot of horrible beliefs. :dead:

I was surprised to see him running for Congress though!

Season 21 is garbage, this is a good thing!

:dead: I’ll be ok with him going at any point really but I didn’t care too much who stays/goes out of these noms so just saved him for fun :giggle:

:haha: I was hoping to cut her too so I could vent about that moment :wub:

Oooh I totally understand that. :haha:

Yesss, you didn't let me down there. :wub::giggle:

Alek stopped a gunman traveling from Amsterdam to Paris on a train and saved lives so despite his beliefs which we don't always have to agree on; I'm thankful he was able to save those people.

Agreed with you on this. :yes:

NFL Network: Jerry Rice is the best football player in his position.

Me: Yeah but he robbed Stacy Keibler, why are we ignoring this?

Because DWTS is not important to the NFL? :dead:

:dead:

Lol if Diana was a ranker I bet she would have cut Jerry Rice right away. :haha:

Kim Kardashian

IPB Image

Remember when there was a point in time that the Kardashian sisters weren't TOO famous to appear on the show and thus, we ended up having Kim Kardashian as a celebrity on season 7? :dead: Kim was partnered with Mark Ballas, who had just come off a flawless season and win with Queen Kristi Yamaguchi and what a step down this was for him. Week 1, they danced a Foxtrot to the Pink Panther theme. They scored a 19 for it, which would end up being their highest score in their short, 3-week run. Week 2, they danced a Mambo to "Baby Got Back" and well...just refer to the gif above for the end results of this routine. It scored an 18. Week 3, they turned in their lowest score of 17 for their Rumba to "You Give Me Something" and were subsequently eliminated. Nowadays, Kim is married to Kanye West, starring on a reality show with the rest the Kardashian-Jenner family, and is one of the most famous celebrities there is so it's hilarous to think there was actually a time that she would do Dancing With the Stars.

SAVING: Charo