2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

238. John Schneider

IPB Image

John Schneider is an actor best known for The Dukes of Hazzard. He danced on Season 27 with Emma Slater and he was not great. His low point score-wise was his Week 1 Foxtrot to the theme from The Dukes of Hazzard. His high point was his Jazz in Country week, which got a 25. Despite the scores, I think he was certainly better than a number of the bottom-feeder men we get each season. Of course, it also must be noted that he is a supporter of the Cheeto-in-Chief and has complained that bad things that have happened to him (like going to jail for not paying alimony) are because he is a conservative. [surejan.gif] Also, Emma has had 11 partners, 4 of whom were Republicans. Cheryl's been here for much longer and has only had 2, Lindsay's also had 2, and Peta's had none. That's an imbalance. #SaveEmma (No more Republicans for best female pro Witney, pls and thank you.)

Saved: Jerry Rice

Did Kourtney or Khloe ever do it? :detective: I know the other two wouldn't and I know Kris is just waiting for the call. :dead:

Neither has done the show. Surprised Kris hasn't gotten either of them to do the show. :haha: She has said she's too scared to do the show herself. :haha:

Jerry Rice vs. John Schneider remain. 24 hours is up so Wally a judge can make the cut & save if they'd like.

:dead:

Cut John Schneider.

I would have made the same decision so good call. ^_^

save Billy Ray

cut Jonathan

Jonathan Bennett

IPB Image

Jonathan is an actor and hosts baking shows sometimes if the season is right. He was also on dancing wit h the stars Season 19. Initially I thought he was going to do really well. Then they paired him with underqualified female pro Allison Holker. Now Allison Holker is a decent dancer and I had seen her do decently in Argentine tangos like a decade earlier when she was on So You Think You can Dance. Just because you can dance a style, doesn't mean you should be choreographing it. Needless to say she was bad, Jonathan was pair was bad. Allison would go on torturing us with her hot garbage choreography and stealing the limelight with her subpar ballroom skills for 3 additional seasons after she was done screw up Jonathans chances. Okay I think thats 100 words on why Allison sucks.

Save: Billy Ray Cyrus :wub:

Michael Bolton

IPB Image

As the resident Chelsie stan of this rankdown, I will gladly cut the celeb who caused her to be an early eliminee in season 11. Michael Bolton is a singer who was cast on season 11, and he was eliminated in week 2 of the competition with good reason - he was absolutely dreadful as a dancer. He & Chelsie danced a Viennese Waltz to "Life After You" in week 1, which scored 16 points. An awful score, but somehow it got worse with their weeek 2 Jive to "Hound Dog", which scored 12 points. Bruno thought it was so bad that he dusted off the 3 paddle for it. :dead: I have vague memories of Bruno being extremely harsh on this routine - even harsher than Len, who was relatively nice and scored it a 5. :haha: Unsurprisingly, he was eliminated week 2 and Chelsie's time on that season was cut short. Luckily, she'd go on to have a much better partner in Romeo the next season. Also, luckily for you all, I will not post videos of his dances so you don't have to suffer through them again.

SAVING: Erika Jayne, Queen of calling out the show's gross sexism and double standards. :*

Victor Ortiz

IPB Image

Ugh I can’t believe we’ve let Victor last this long but in fairness he was very forgettable on the show to the point that he slipped my mind up until now. Bless him being finally nominated. Victor was on Season 16 as Lindsay’s first partner, his time on the season was pretty standard and unmemorable, he had one ok dance with the Contemporary and everything else was nothing special. The standard of this season outside the top 4 was pretty low though which allowed him to scrape through to 8th place. Victor was charged with multiple counts of sexual assault last year, so he’s a trash person and an easy person to cut at this point.

Saving Babyface

Edited by ImSomebody