2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Steven Guttenberg

IPB Image

Steven Guttenberg is an American actor, author and director. He is best known for his lead roles in Cocoon, Police Academy, Three Men and a Baby, Diner, The Bedroom Window, Three Men and a Little Lady, The Big Green and Short Circuit. THE BIG GREEN. :broken: What have I done? :'( Steven Guttenberg was also a contestant on Dancing with the Stars Season 6. I like spelling Dancing with the Stars out because it makes reaching 100 words easier. :dead: He lasted all but 3 weeks and came in 10th place. His highest placing dance was the Tango with a score of 21. His professional partner was Anna Trebunskaya and despite his epic performance in The Big Green we must say goodbye. :wave:

Alex, just a head sup that I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow evening for two weeks (!) I'll still be participating in the rankdown, but I won't be nearly as active as I usually am. :yes:

Chris and I will pick nominations on behalf of you. :yes:

Monica Seles

IPB Image

I am choosing to cut Monica over Ted, as she was the weaker dancer of the two and is also the celeb I am least familiar with of the two too - sooo that’s two reasons. :* Monica Seles is a professional tennis player, who was partnered with Jonathan Roberts. Ahh Monica was one of those ceeb dancers I felt really bad for on the show because she was a really bad and awkward dancer and performer. :( And she was one of the toughest female celebs for me to watch dance too. >.

I’ll link her Foxtrot for those to watch and familiarize themselves with.

MfmFsRNVzoA

Saving: Ted McGinley

Arike Ogunbowale

IPB Image

I do not watch basketball, so I have no idea about her outside of Dancing with the Stars. But hey, she randomly won the Athletes Season last rankdown. :wub: We should be proud of this accomplishment. Because of this accomplishment, I decided to cut her now. (!) When you succeed, you then become a target. :'(

She performed 3 routines during her time on the show. The first week she had a salsa. It was scored a 20 and she was safe that week. The following week, she had both a Foxtrot and a Team dance. Her highest score was a 24 for the foxtrot. She was ruthlessly cut that week because that's the athletes season in a nutshell.

Saving Sadie

Edited by aliasocfan