2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Don't forget to welcome our sole newbie Ariel to the game! Love the unpredictability a newbie can bring to these :wub:

Thank you for choosing me! I can't wait to get started :sorcerer:

Yay! And fortunately, unlike two newbies from last year, she actually has good taste.

:wub::haha:

Welcome Ariel. :wub:

Thank you!

Ahh yeah I was kinda hoping to be a wildcard this time around. :lol: I'm totally cool with it and look forward to what I can do as a wildcard. :shifty:

With that said, LILY BETTER REPRESENT for me and make me proud though! :wub::wub::wub:

I am low key with where my mental heath is at happy to still have a role in the game but not have to be responsbile for write ups right now. Congrats to all the rankers though. :wub:

I am dying at the CA icon Wally :dead:

Ooh lmao yeah I'm happy I don't have to do write-ups or deal with the big stress of when rounds starts and refreshing the thread multiple times. :haha: Although I am still gonna rage whenever I can. :haha:

MY FAVORITE. :wub: I'm so sad I lost it, as I want it back now. :haha:

OMGG I don't know which 3 to choose for immunities. Oh goshh.... I have n idea who I need to protect right away or who will be easily targeted from the getgo. :shiver:

I thank everyone for your understanding that I couldn't cast everyone, and hope you all enjoy the wildcard twist! This isn't gonna be a one and done thing, I have stuff for you to do every single cycle!

And just to explain my reasoning, I knew I wanted to go with people who did both rankdowns so that put Ariel, Victoria, Sola, Chris, and Anne in the game already. Steven requested specifically to be a Wildcard and Megan's application to me said " application plz choose me or don't." so that made it lowkey easy :giggle:. I knew Wally & Lily, Elliott & Richard, and Amanda & Diana had pretty similar opinions so I used a randomizer to choose one from each duo. Dee lucked out that there was no one he lined up really so I just put him in :haha:

Oooh ahhh this makes a lot of sense. I did think of one of me/Lily and Diana/Amanda to be chosen for the game, with our extreme similarities in taste. :lol: And this makes sense with Elliott & Richard too. :haha:

Welcome Ariel. :wub:

Excited to see how she plays the game. :D