2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

13 now! I believe everyone who has expressed interest in applying in this thread has applied, I'll probably close it up a little early (i.e. tomorrow night) so speak now(/tomorrow) or forever hold your peace!

And just to reiterate, no decisions are personal or have anything to do with faves I agree or disagree with :hug:. I wanna give people who haven't played, or only did one of the DWTS rankdowns, a chance.

And I do hope if you're not chosen, you stay active or follow along because I want to use you (with Steven) as sort of wildcards, similar to the judges in Andy's music game. I'll assign you prizes/punishments that you can hand out to various rankers or dancers in the games. Or sometimes there may even be twists where you can temporarily insert yourself in the game (for example, I'm planning on giving the opening immunities of the game to the wildcards this time around instead of the actual rankers). Idk I'll work out the details when I work on an official game outline tomorrow night. But if you were on the fence about applying but this sounds interesting to you and you'd rather try this out, let me know!