ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #8

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. You all sucked this week. It's too bad we can't send all of you home off the back of these commercials.

Anyway, the first name I'm going to call this week is...

antm_melrose02.jpg

Melrose! This commercial wasn't too great, but it was still miles better than anyone else's commercial. Good work, I guess? Congratulations on your third FCO to date! Your score this week was 26.

Also safe are...

Amanda - 37
Anchal - 51
Michelle - 56

Will AJ and CariDee please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. AJ, you started out this competition as a frontrunner, but we feel like your drive and performances have both been waning. You didn't even try in your commercial. CariDee, you've taken some amazing pictures, but in person, you are nowhere near as refined as you need to be. Your commercial this week was a wreck.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

caridee_12.jpg

Congratulations, CariDee. Please do better than this next week. 

AJ, this means you are out. Up against this group of girls, you reached your end despite some really strong weeks. There's no question you could have a fantastic editorial career, but ultimately, we're looking for the full package. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p88362G68G1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8agpp6uag1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p8am35TbHY1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8boc5Fsde1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8bpnpZH4u1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

aj1.jpg

aj2.png

aj3.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBkx4j0kAwE

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #8 POSTED! (C7)

PfP7Byd.jpg

Photoshoot #10 - Bullfighting

-

tumblr_p8dmb0e7uY1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Amanda

anchal.jpg

Anchal

tumblr_p8dnhoaGi31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

CariDee

tumblr_p8dmwpx1NM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Melrose

tumblr_p8dljiNOyi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Michelle

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Tuesday evening, so you have 2 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. CariDee - She went for it, and I definitely think it paid off. It's probably one of her best shots. I love the drama.

2. Melrose - There's something very Lady Gaga about this shot. Her expression is very cinematic.

3. Michelle - It's a cool picture. I like the pose and expression a lot, but I think she could have committed even more.

4. Amanda - It's a good shot, but it's a bit forgettable compared to the others. Strong close-up, though.

5. Anchal - I would have loved to see her in the real shoot. This picture is gorgeous, but it falls to the bottom for me.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED! (C7)