ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #2

14 models stand before me, but I have just 13 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pitxfjVcvX1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Chris! This photo is fantastic! I think you more than pretty much anyone else truly got into the character of this shoot, and as a result, you excelled. You're quickly establishing yourself as the top guy in this competition. Congratulations! Your score this week was 34.

Also safe are...

Jiana - 38
Bianca - 54
Nina - 67
Jourdan - 84
Renee - 92
Alexandra - 95
Marvin - 96
Don - 114
Kanani - 121
Jeremy - 127
Phil - 133

Will Chlea and Cory please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Chlea, this is your second week at the bottom. While we love your personality, that same personality isn't translating to your pictures. To be a model, you need to be a good actor, and we're not sure you have that. Cory, you had similar problems this week. We feel like you lacked confidence on set, and as a result, your photo was a wash. We're not sure if you can ultimately pull it together.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pis8l83GHM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Cory. This isn't a bad picture at all, but we need to see better moving forward. I think once you start letting go on set, you'll make the improvements we're hoping for.

Chlea, this means you are out. You're a beautiful girl with a lot of personality, but we ultimately felt like you didn't have the natural talent that a lot of the others have. I think with time and practice, you can improve. A lot of that will just be bringing your personality more to set. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pis41hfbEb1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pitwdqd1QE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #2 POSTED! (C20)

antm-cw-poster.jpg

Photoshoot #3 - Trailer Park Chic

-

ANTM20_Alex_Mike_03.jpg

Alexandra

bianca2.jpg

Bianca

tumblr_pivt1gfHM81x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

Chris and Jourdan

tumblr_pivqv7llJ01x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kanani, Jeremy, and Don

tumblr_pivrcgYemg1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

Marvin and Jiana

tumblr_pivspavLHv1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

Nina and Phil

tumblr_piu3afhRmg1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

Renee and Cory

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 30-36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Jiana - She killed it yet again. The attitude is great, her legs look amazing, and she looks stunning. Possibly her high water mark this season.
  2. Chris - It's a bit squinty, but overall, I love the attitude he's giving, and his pose is almost completely on point. He's a great actor.
  3. Jourdan - I would've liked to see a stronger expression from her, but at the same time, I like the sense of fragility. Great pose, too.
  4. Marvin - I love his pose. There's something about this shot that reads more candid than the rest. Like Jourdan, I would've liked a stronger expression.
  5. Nina - She gets a tad lost behind her hair and environment, but I like the rawness of her picture. Definitely one of the better shots this week.
  6. Renee - The pose is a bit awkward, but I actually do like the shapes she's creating. She went for it, and I admire that.
  7. Kanani - It's a little Modeling 101, but at least she committed to the pose with a strong expression. As a whole, it's a good shot.
  8. Cory - I don't completely buy him as this "party boy" sort of character, but it was a solid attempt. It's overall a decent enough picture.
  9. Don - He's mostly just resting on his looks here, but it's still pretty solid. It's a middle of the road shot.
  10. Jeremy - Like Don, he's not doing much here other than resting on his looks. He's believable as his character, but it's not a very engaging photo.
  11. Bianca - She has way better in her portfolio, but this picture ended up fitting the theme best. I like the emotion here, but it's not her most flattering shot.
  12. Phil - He gets the character across well, but he's lost the model. This could be any random guy. I'm not too impressed.
  13. Alexandra - She looks gorgeous, but it's just too overdone. This could have been better if she relaxed her body more.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #3 POSTED! (C20)
4 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

1. Jiana
2. Chris
3. Jourdan
4. Nina
5. Renee

6. Kanani
7. Jeremy
8. Don
9. Marvin
10. Alexandra
11. Cory
12. Phil

13. Bianca

I'm actually going to put Bianca at the bottom because I actually think it's more fair to follow my rule and put her at Mike's spot...

1. Nina 

2. Chris 

3. Jiana

4. Bianca - Wow, her photos both last week and this week fit the shoot themes to a T.

5. Jourdan 

6. Kanani

7. Marvin

8. Don

9. Phil

10. Renee

11. Cory

12. Alexandra

13. Jeremy 

Edited by kebin65

Voting is closed. Results and the next shoot will be posted tonight.

Speaking of the next shoot, I'm skipping the Gender Swap commercials. I've tolerated some bad shoots in the past, but I'm drawing the line here. :ph34rwave:

Ultimately, I'd just rather this one, uh, not be a part of this cycle, haha. Please don't be too heartbroken. xD 

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Voting is closed. Results and the next shoot will be posted tonight.

Speaking of the next shoot, I'm skipping the Gender Swap commercials. I've tolerated some bad shoots in the past, but I'm drawing the line here. :ph34rwave:

Ultimately, I'd just rather this one, uh, not be a part of this cycle, haha. Please don't be too heartbroken. xD 

Does that mean there will be an extra double elimination???