ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1 hour ago, kenboy123 said:

I’ll argue Erin was the weak link there...at that point, she had many bottom 2 appearances....consecutively...,

Even though she was given that edit, I don't think Erin was the weak link given her body of work. Yes, she deserved B2 for the Covergirl commercial and I guess for the Underwater photo (although she wasn't that much better or worse than Laura imo), but definitely not for the Hapa shoot. Based on overall performance and the Pele shoot, I would have definitely put Erin in the Final 2 with Nicole. 

1. Shandi

2. Mercedes

3. April

4. Yoanna

Edited by kebin65

Elimination #9

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. You all stand before me a very closely-matched group, and this week was no exception. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

HEQ6nJZ.jpg

Shandi! That's three in a row for you. You obviously had a very rocky week, but none of that shows in this picture. It's an image that's both sensual and striking, and you should be definitely proud of your performance here. Congratulations on your fourth FCO to date! Your score this week was 37.

Also safe is...

Mercedes - 40

Will April and Yoanna please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. April, you take such strong pictures from week to week, but we still feel that at this stage, we're not seeing you truly let go. Your last few weeks haven't lived up to your earlier performances. Yoanna, you take very solid pictures, but the issue is that you don't take AMAZING ones. While you've proven to be very good, a winner needs to be more than just competent.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

0deBxCA.jpg

Congratulations, April. Your body of work saved you yet again. We're approaching the finish line now, so it's up to you to give it all you got and show that you're capable of letting go.

Yoanna, this means you are out. As I said earlier, your run has without a doubt been very solid, but we just haven't been feeling that same spark from you that the others have been showing more often. Having said that, you are such a beautiful woman, and I have no doubt that you have what it takes to pave your own way outside this competition. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_p69k27Vnyt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6c5axUBzy1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olmnuuk1EC1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olmwliBUNp1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6h3it5Hnx1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p6h6s178Jd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCwsg4Aot8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF9ykYtX4RA

tumblr_p6haz9ChYl1x8j52jo1_540.jpg

HEQ6nJZ.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #9 POSTED! (C2)

yeah jk I'm posting this now

9xtitskrc9n41.png

Final Photoshoot - High Fashion Beauty Shot

-

april.jpg

April

tumblr_p6hctae83w1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Mercedes

tumblr_p6hcm63eyL1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Shandi

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (3). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Sunday morning, so you have a little under two days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. April - I love how this one gives off almost the same vibe as Yoanna's shot, even if it's not quite as edgy. Still a terrific shot, and she 100% deserves final 2.

2. Mercedes - I find this shot a bit overrated, but it's still a great picture. The styling looks so cool on her, and she pulls it off very well.

3. Shandi - The clear weak link this week, unfortunately. There's nothing behind her eyes at all. It's just kind of wooden and "meh."

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! FINAL PHOTOSHOOT POSTED! (C2)
50 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

11984529669a1bfb1b562510dff29fc0.jpg

Yoanna being eliminated of this very strong Top 4 is not a surprise. But this is the NUMBER ONE MOST ICONIC ANTM PHOTOGRAPH IN THE HISTORY OF THE SHOW. Fight me. 

iconic

adjective

icon·ic | \ ī-ˈkä-nik  \

Definition of iconic

1: of, relating to, or having the characteristics of an icon
2  a: widely recognized and well-established
     // an iconic brand name
     // Yoanna's helmet photograph
b: widely known and acknowledged especially for distinctive excellence
     // an iconic writer
     // a region's iconic wines
     // Yoanna's helmet photograph