ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

18 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Naima is being f*cking attacked by a wig in that photo I cannot with you guys :dead:

You're supposed to judge the photo...not other factors...if the wig was bad, that's not on her, but it's still part of the photo..

Edited by kenboy123
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

You're supposed to judge the photo...not other factors...if the wig was bad, that's not on her, but it's still part of the photo..

Do you want me to get into other bad aspects of the photo? Because I can. I know how to judge the photo.

The wig is also in the photo. So.

• Like 1

Just now, Deeee said:

Do you want me to get into other bad aspects of the photo? Because I can. I know how to judge the photo.

The wig is also in the photo. So.

Not needed as you were not the person that tried to save Naima from the bottom 2...i just checked...

I’m saving Naima from the bottom two because she shouldn’t be eliminated this week. Tatiana, Christina, Rebecca, Keenyah, and Tiffany are worse models and imo they should go before Naima. The lowest I think Naima could get and I would be okay with is 5th, although I personally believe that spot should go to Christina. Plus Naima won the challenge this week and it wasn’t even close. 

Edited by RTVFan

1 hour ago, RTVFan said:

I’m saving Naima from the bottom two because she shouldn’t be eliminated this week. Tatiana, Christina, Rebecca, Keenyah, and Tiffany are worse models and imo they should go before Naima. The lowest I think Naima could get and I would be okay with is 5th, although I personally believe that spot should go to Christina. Plus Naima won the challenge this week and it wasn’t even close. 

Well...suit yourself, but that's your opinion...i personally do like Naima too and she was my pick to win (and she did), but that doesn't mean I'm not going to judge the photos....

1. Christina - love that the pillow fight is obvious, the lingerie is obvious, she's got happy energy, and I like the composition with the male model so that he seems like a prop rather than a co-star, unlike some others

2. Keenyah - I think it's hot. Unlike Brittany, who is also going the sexy route, you can see Keenyah is holding a pillow and in a pillow fight. I like the expression, her eye contact with the male model, and she's the only one actually touching him in a not awkward way, IMO. It's a little too far profile, but the face still catches more light than Rebecca's for example. I also like that her expression/energy matches the male model's

3. Kahlen - it's cute, their expressions match she's clearly holding a pillow

4. Tiffany - I will never understand how this photo contributed to Tyra to lose her mind like that

5. Brittany - I don't think it really looks like a candid shot of a pillow fight, and I don't think their expressions match. I don't think her expression looks very natural

6. Michelle - their body positioning together is super awkward to me

7. Rebecca - lighting on her is awful. I could forgive it if the lighting on his face wasn't good either, but his face it lit fine and pulls focus from her

8. Tatiana - what is she looking at

9. Naima

11 hours ago, Solaris said:

Kahlens never going to win the shoots she deserves to, is she?

Possibly, given that she has her fair share of haters draggin her down...🙃

1. Brittany

2. Michelle

3. Tiffany

---------------- The photos under this line are dreck.

4. Rebecca - Would be massively improved if her face was lit. 

5. Kahlen

6. Christina

7. Tatiana

8. Naima

9. Keenyah

Edited by kebin65