ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

On 3/6/2021 at 11:02 PM, RTVFan said:

Fo and Aminat were robbed of FCO last round. Once again, the white fan favorite gets praise for a bad photo.

Let me ask you this: it is not possible to simply like a girl's picture the best on its own merits if that girl happens to be white? Fo and Aminat both took awesome pictures... but so did Allison.

Voting is now closed, by the way. Results and the next photoshoot will be up tonight.

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 2

Elimination #6

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

antm_celia04.jpg

Celia! You definitely are a natural actress, so it's no surprise you did well this week. After being near the top so often, it's nice to see you finally nab the top spot. Congratulations! Your score this week was 15.

Also safe are...

Natalie - 31
Teyona - 45
London - 59
Allison - 64
Aminat - 82

Will Fo and Sandra please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Fo, you're the youngest one here, and I think you have a lot of potential to succeed, but you're not comfortable in your own skin yet, and we feel like that's been your downfall. Sandra, you are stunning in person and definitely have a high fashion look, but apart from the NYC shoot, we feel like you haven't mastered it. 

Based on overall scores, only one of you will continue on. And that person is...

1385986376-151279860.jpg

Congratulations, Fo. You've actually had a pretty strong body of work so far, but now that all the filler is gone, you don't have anywhere left to hide.

Sandra, this means you are out. I think you could absolutely have a great career in fashion, but you're someone who needs to learn how to master her angles and find her niche in the industry. I believe with some practice, you could definitely be one to watch. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pb27b3lzg91x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb4ejggpap1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb63r9Px3Q1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb67giHnJ41x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb6b2ofZuI1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KC8cnK_rY

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #6 POSTED! (C12)

modelnoe-agentstvo.jpg

Photoshoot #7 - Crazed Ciara Fans

-

tumblr_pbbusdxDcG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Allison

tumblr_pbbrhv3uDZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Aminat

tumblr_pbbsyaXB7G1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Celia

tumblr_pbbtvmp4Nh1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Fo

tumblr_pbbshu5Ljo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

London

tumblr_pbbvsyBLG31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natalie

tumblr_pbbtfnF6rC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Teyona

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (7). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Thursday evening, so you have about 3 days to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Allison - She more than anyone really got into character in this shoot. That expression is perfect for the theme. 
  2. Natalie - I don't love how her torso is angled, but everything else here is great. I love the shapes in her body and the intense eye contact.
  3. Teyona - She didn't take the brief as far as I would have liked, but she looks fantastic here. Dark and edgy.
  4. Celia - Her energy here is good, and I like the angles in her body. This picture is solid.
  5. Fo - It's a good shot; both the pose and face are strong. She just looks really short.
  6. Aminat - She looks gorgeous, but there's nothing crazed about this. Her expression is dead.
  7. London - Not a great shot. She amputated most of her limbs, and her face reads uncomfortable.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED! (C12)

1. Allison - idk about the duck lips but I like that she tried to block Ciara and take up the frame

2. Natalie - not the best angle but I like her expression and blocking Ciara

3. Fo - idk how it fits the brief but it's soooooo pretty

4. Teyona - she's serving more than Ciara  

5. Celia - lmao the arm

6. Aminat

7. London

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

Let me ask you this: it is not possible to simply like a girl's picture the best on its own merits if that girl happens to be white? Fo and Aminat both took awesome pictures... but so did Allison.

I don’t like Allison’s pic that week. She’s not versatile still and she looks like an ad for a rash campaign. Fo’s & Aminat’s were on such a high up level that neither of them or Teyona getting FCO makes me annoyed. I know everyone else likes Allison’s photo so it getting a high callout I could understand. But getting first is a stretch. And I felt like Allison got FCO bc she’s the fan favorite of the cycle. 

• Like 1