"The Voice" Gossip 2.0

Bouli

24 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If I were choosing a new stage name, I would Google it first, and see what comes up! This was clearly an impulsive decision. I recall he did say he didn’t realize this until after he had changed it. 

Yeah, that's what he said when someone asked him.

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

A Twitter search for NOIVAS brings up a bunch of tweets in Portuguese…many relating to weddings. Same thing with a 24 Google search. If you’re looking for a wedding dress, search NOIVAS. Not a lot of thought went into choosing that stage name. 

We all know why he changed his name lol. Dude is a fraud and him even being in Grace’s presence is sickening. I bet you TA could sing better than him 

• Haha 11

removed some posts, it's one thing to sit here on a forum and regret supporting someone or to validate your feelings about a contestant, but to post stuff trying to torpedo someone's career or livelihood based on some tweets we assume are true? That's like an angry mob going after him. I think what he allegedly did was wrong, so is trying to ruin his whole life over it. 

• Like 7

Honestly, all of this makes me feel bad, but people make choices, and he’s made his, over the course of several years. Sometimes those choices can have negative consequences, and as far as I can tell, he’s never publicly taken responsibility for his actions and words. People can be forgiving…

I don’t have any more to say about this for now. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 12

I still wonder about Tasha's "no" comment. Was she just upset about losing to NOIVAS in the knockouts? It's possible that she's simply not a fan of his singing. It could be that their personalities don't mesh. Maybe she didn't appreciate his "duke it out" post with the boxing glove emoji. Or did something happen behind the scenes?

fireicemist

2 days ago

There's a lot more regarding where that 'no' came from. A good bit of us have known things about Savion Wright for years.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thevoice/comments/13pbz82/drama_from_former_people_about_noivas_under_a

Edited by RTV

1 hour ago, RTV said:

I still wonder about Tasha's "no" comment. Was she just upset about losing to NOIVAS in the knockouts? It's possible that she's simply not a fan of his singing. It could be that their personalities don't mesh. Maybe she didn't appreciate his "duke it out" post with the boxing glove emoji. Or did something happen behind the scenes?

fireicemist

2 days ago

There's a lot more regarding where that 'no' came from. A good bit of us have known things about Savion Wright for years.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thevoice/comments/13pbz82/drama_from_former_people_about_noivas_under_a

Probably something behind the scenes, based on the comments she was liking.  

Edited by Maxwell
Allegedly.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RTV said:

fireicemist

2 days ago

I mean I wouldn't like his singing or get on with his personality either if I was on the show :haha:

Possible that some of the younger girls might find him a bit creepy (although the guys have more to worry about) 🫣

• Haha 9

On 5/27/2023 at 7:29 AM, Hamza Tufail said:

I follow him, but he hasn't banned me. I have the same name on insta as I have here. I can see all the posts and stories.

Are you sure he will block you🤣

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CslgdpqLLsJ/

Wife.png

Not sure if this was shared already, but his wife posted this to her IG a couple days ago. She calls out the other contestants for hating. 

I highly doubt the wife doesn't know of the twitter situation. It happened 2 years ago and someone probably message her about it since then.

Maybe they have a poly situation going on, but if not, I do feel bad..

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I highly doubt the wife doesn't know of the twitter situation. It happened 2 years ago and someone probably message her about it since then.

Maybe they have a poly situation going on, but if not, I do feel bad..

It's even worse since the incident occurred around the time she was pregnant.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Maxwell said:

It's even worse since the incident occurred around the time she was pregnant.

Their oldest daughter was born 07/15/21.

The tweet about Savion's two pictures is dated 07/22/21.

But the alleged incident "that was MONTHS ago" might have occurred during the pregnancy.