***Chevel Shepherd Fan Thread***

TeamAudra

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s up on YouTube now. 😊

After a couple pop covers, it’s probably a good idea to give her base some classic country, and one quick look at Facebook, and they’re loving it. Her younger fans seem to like it too, though, because it’s unique. It’s not every day we hear someone sing like that. Not very many can. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Holy crap, It’s going viral on TikTok too. 166K views in 6 hours. It will probably end up as her most viewed cover on TikTok. She’s going to gain a lot of new followers from this one too. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeAy2BmM/

How is she not verified on TikTok? 

EDIT: One hour later. 196K for a gain of 30K in the middle of the night. It will be interesting to see what this does tomorrow. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Chevel follows Avery, but not Kenzie on Instagram. :giggle:

Haha, funny. I think she made it clear who she’s voting for, though. 

I see her “Lovesick Blues“ cover is now at 405K on TikTok. Looks like she’s going to get at least a million on that one. Of all the videos she’s done, I never would have guessed this one would be her most viewed. She should do everything she can to get as many TikTok followers as possible. Some posts won’t get many views. Who cares. Just keep posting. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I see her “Lovesick Blues“ cover is now at 405K on TikTok. Looks like she’s going to get at least a million on that one. Of all the videos she’s done, I never would have guessed this one would be her most viewed. She should do everything she can to get as many TikTok followers as possible. Some posts won’t get many views. Who cares. Just keep posting. 

Same. TikTok is so unpredictable. :haha:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Same. TikTok is so unpredictable. :haha:

It is unpredictable, but there must be something about the yodeling. She probably shouldn’t overdo it, but it’s something unique that people don’t hear every day. It’s also going viral on Facebook. Based on the number of views, likes, shares and comments already, it will probably hit a million views there too. It’s really picking up steam. It’s been a few months since she’s had one go over a million. “Someone Like You” has a chance, but that one will probably take a while. It’s at 600K. 

Also, keep an eye out for a preview of the music video for “Good Boy.” For the last two videos, she released previews on Monday and full versions on Friday. She hasn’t announced Friday as the release date for the video, but we know the EP release is Friday, so that would make sense for the video too. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It is unpredictable, but there must be something about the yodeling. She probably shouldn’t overdo it, but it’s something unique that people don’t hear every day. It’s also going viral on Facebook. Based on the number of views, likes, shares and comments already, it will probably hit a million views there too. It’s really picking up steam. It’s been a few months since she’s had one go over a million. “Someone Like You” has a chance, but that one will probably take a while. It’s at 600K. 

Out of curiosity, how well did her studio of “Blue” do?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Anyone else notice how much more fun her new fans are on Twitter than the ones she got from The Voice? :haha: I’m impressed with them, honestly. They are really committed. 

Always has pretty much seemed that those paying attention since the beginning have been quite steadfast & enthusiastic for the entire duration.

10 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Always has pretty much seemed that those paying attention since the beginning have been quite steadfast & enthusiastic for the entire duration.

I know, but her Twitter feed has been a lot different the last week or two. These people are around her age, and they really know how to stan! She’s doing a great job of engaging with them too, and she clearly loves it. Just wait until the video for “Good Boy” comes out. 😉

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1