***Chevel Shepherd Fan Thread***

TeamAudra

Interview with Chevel. This is the kind of interview I like. She asked questions on things we don’t already know. For instance, now we know that Chevel has written some stuff, and she expects to have self penned songs on her next album. Congrats to the interviewer for finally getting that out of her. Sounds like she just needs experienced songwriters to help her fine tune them. And she hopes to release more music by the end of the year. She specifically said she’s already working on another album. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

I made this into a photo y'all might like.  Certainly, you are welcome to it 😀 

egscITu.png

That’s a great photo. It’s not hard to see why she gets the clothing endorsements. She’s super marketable. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s a great photo. It’s not hard to see why she gets the clothing endorsements. She’s super marketable. 

I am glad y'all like it.  Makes what I did feel rewarding/appreciated, which is nice, of course 😀

On 3/13/2021 at 9:39 PM, TeamAudra said:

Posted on YouTube now. 

I just did a scan of Facebook comments, and have never seen such glowing comments on one of her covers. Sure, they always praise her, but this time it is different. People hearing her for the first time and comparing her to Adele, in many cases , even saying they like this version better. I know she’s drawing in new fans, because we’re seeing a lot of people saying she should go on The Voice again. LOL. There are literally no negative comments. This is definitely her best cover to date. It’s up to 250K FB views, and still gaining rapidly. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I just did a scan of Facebook comments, and have never seen such glowing comments on one of her covers. Sure, they always praise her, but this time it is different. People hearing her for the first time and comparing her to Adele, in many cases , even saying they like this version better. I know she’s drawing in new fans, because we’re seeing a lot of people saying she should go on The Voice again. LOL. There are literally no negative comments. This is definitely her best cover to date. It’s up to 250K FB views, and still gaining rapidly. 

That's amazing! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m glad it’s getting the recognition it deserves! ❤️

• Like 1

The fact that her country fans aren’t complaining about a pop cover says a lot. There are usually a few of those, but not this time. 

Sometimes genre doesn’t matter when the talent is so strong and this is the perfect example of that.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s actually probably better that they don’t know she was on The Voice. 

Either way, maybe some people should get out more 😄  But, the growing & widening fan-base is certainly 'all good'.

Edited by Drew1903

5 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Either way, maybe some people should get out more 😄  But, the growing & widening fan-base is certainly 'all good'.

So, I just took a look, and she posted her first weekly cover (“Tin Man”) on April 4th of last year, when it was clear that live performing wasn’t going to be in the cards for a while. At the time, she had something like 52K Facebook followers and now has 214K and several videos in the millions of views. That is one hell of a return for a weekly posting. Hopefully, that will pay off eventually.   

• Like 1

This week’s cover. I don’t like how the guitar is drowning out her vocals, but they obviously threw this together quick. The control she has over her voice with those yodels, and the ability to stay on pitch here is amazing, and it’s clearly easy for her. 

“Lovesick Blues” - This song goes way back to 1922! 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMpfWGxFQw5/?igshid=1g7ny1x4f89b4

Edited by TeamAudra

This week’s cover. I don’t like how the guitar is drowning out her vocals, but they obviously threw this together quick. The control she has over her voice with those yodels, and the ability to stay on pitch here is amazing. 

Her yodels :wub:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

This week’s cover. I don’t like how the guitar is drowning out her vocals, but they obviously threw this together quick. The control she has over her voice with those yodels, and the ability to stay on pitch here is amazing, and it’s clearly easy for her. 

Nice to see some more yodeling from her! 😊

• Like 1