***Chevel Shepherd Fan Thread***

TeamAudra

42 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLzRq0NFxPJ/?igshid=1kxnycs55z95f
I love @johnnycash and all his music, and just had to do this song for y’all. Have a GREAT day y’all 😛 #SaturdaySongDay #JohnnyCash

Nice! I actually like her “Ring Of Fire” cover (one of her better covers, IMO) better, because it’s more suited for her voice. BUT....you know what I like about this one? Her personality coming through in the performance. That’s just as important as the singing, and she’s grown tremendously in that area over the past 2-3 months. Even in these last two uptempo songs, her facial expressions and body language has been spot on. 

• Like 2

Chevel has a profile with links to her music on iHeart Radio’s website now. Getting ready for “Good Boy” 😉 There’s a little wishful thinking there, but that song could fit in on country radio. I’m sure her manager is trying. 

https://www.iheart.com/artist/chevel-shepherd-32665740/

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Chevel encourages us to watch American Idol tonight! 😜

She did a live and had her friend that was on AI on. Honestly, I think she could do a talk show and interview people for a living. Maybe some day. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

She could pull a Kelly Clarkson. :haha:

Maybe in about 20 years! She’s probably a little young for that. But, she clearly has some skills. She could interview someone right now, and do a pretty good job. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, Dzaki was montaged last night on Idol. Chevel must be mad. :haha:

I don’t watch the show, so I didn’t know he was montaged. She posted this. Also, when she had him on her live, he was clearly suggesting that he wants to date her, and even said maybe he’ll marry her some day. :P She took it all in stride and didn’t miss a beat. 

rJLyYeN.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I don’t watch the show, so I didn’t know he was montaged. She posted this. Also, when she had him on her live, he was clearly suggesting that he wants to date her, and even said maybe he’ll marry her some day. :P She took it all in stride and didn’t miss a beat. 

rJLyYeN.jpg

Ooh, looks like Charlie has some competition. :haha: Aww, too bad I missed that live. 😔

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ooh, looks like Charlie has some competition. :haha: Aww, too bad I missed that live. 😔

Yeah, he loves Chevel. That’s pretty obvious. Seems like a good guy, though. 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

This tremendous❗ What a wonderful location and source to have such coverage. This WILL be noticed by many of the 'right' people. 👍👍

I can’t imagine it’s easy to get that type of promo in Nashville, especially for an outsider like her. Her manager is doing work. Seems like a good time to remind that he spearheaded the campaign to launch Maren Morris a few years ago, and has worked with Miranda and a bunch of others. He knows people.