DWTS28 Week 9 Discussion Thread

*Lily

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally getting Spice Girls Samba. :wub:

Carrie Ann's probably going to go cry on The Talk tomorrow that S**n made the semi-finals despite her being afraid to give him critiques.

Right. :rolleyes:

I think i predictied her getting a 30 with the salsa, that didn't age well. :dead:

I predicted that too. :ph34r:

I am not understanding why she is giving ten's for literally everything she is doing despite it not being warranted :unsure: it's frustrating.

They gotta do something to keep her out of the B2 :wub:. She could've fallen three times and been out of time for half the dance and I would support the perfect score :wub:

Ally done slayed that Samba! :wub: Great technique, footwork and hip action.... and she deleivered a really solid and super fun Samba! :bobo:

omggg love that oey was wanting and expecting a Samba roll.

Now I never compare Ally to Normani but I am reminded how we were robbed of Normani getting a Samba. :'( :broken:

I am so sorry but James >> everyone else so far tonight and even he wasn't amazing.
Considering it took eight weeks for a solid show (sans Sean), I’m not surprised that making them do two routines suddenly results in a return to mediocrity.