The Voice 26 ● Premiere - Blind Auditions 1 ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranking the Performances:

11. RAVS (Grade: 87) She sounded good (To me and only me), but she was definitely missing a few factors. I hope that she Auditions again in a few Seasons and can get a Chair Turn.

10. Jake Tankersley (Grade: 92): Jake sounded great, but Kyle from Season 25, as well as Kaibrienne and Julia Gagnon sang that better in my opinion.

9. Kendall Eugene (Grade: 93): I was really surprised Reba didn’t turn for him, but I’m glad she used her Replay Button. He sounded good, but that’s definitely not the best thing I’ve heard. 

8. Ben Fagerstedt (Grade: 93.75): Ben did really great on that song. I’m shocked Bublé didn’t turn. I hope he returns in a few Seasons. 

7. Torre Blake (Grade: 94.5): I enjoyed this performance a lot. Torre did excellent, but the teenage girls were better in my opinion. Also, how did only 36% of America turn for her? 

6. Danny Joseph (Grade: 94.8): That was a very unique cover of “I Put a Spell on You” Danny did. I love his raspy voice, as well as his sad backstory. 

5. Jan Dan (Grade: 95.6): I enjoyed Jan’s smooth voice. I wonder how far Gwen will take him.

4. Kiara Vera (Grade: 97):I love a good Spanish Performance! Her tone reminds me of Madison Curbelo a lot. She can’t be only 18.

3. Sofronio Vasquez (Grade: 100): Yes, Sofronio! Earning the Early Release of the year, Sofronio sure did deliver on his Mary J. Bilge cover. I can see him going really far in the show.

2. ChrisDeo (Grade: 110): I always love Jason Mraz covers, and ChrisDeo was definitely extraordinary. I can’t believe she’s only 16. Her backstory is really sad. 

1. Sydney Sterlace (Grade: 200): Oh my goodness! That might end up being the best Blind Audition of the Season. How in the world is she only 15 when she’s got the voice of a 30 Year Old? I’m glad she picked Gwen.

Edited by Kitty Sammy 463
  • Like 3

Sofronio - He's a good singer but his voice isn't really pleasant to listen to. It makes me feel like we're in the middle of an earthquake.

Jan Dan - Wow his voice is lovely! So smooth and relaxing. 

Danny Joseph - He's English so I should be here for him but he hurt my ears. 

Kiara Vega - I can't understand her obviously, but her voice sounds decent I guess?

ChrisDeo - Wow this girl's voice is soooo beautiful! So soft, smooth and delicate.

Kendall - Omg I'm soooo glad Reba used her replay on him!! His performance was great (loved his high notes especially) and he has sooo much potential.

Jake Tankersley - He's sooo good! I could see him being in the finale already tbh.

Sydney - Overrated but still good, really pretty voice and has lots of potential.

Torre Blake - So bad. So pitchy and painful to listen to.

• Haha 1