Who would TPTB cast for a hypothetical All-Stars season?

FloorWax

I think all of us can pretty much accept The Voice is never gonna do an All-Stars season, partly because the show is never about the contestants anyway so it’s hard to say how much of a draw that would be, but if it were to happen, who do you think the producers would realistically invite back?

• Like 1

Assuming no winners, here’s a short list of people I have in mind:

- Kennedy Holmes: Obviously the producers loved her, and given she was only 13/14 when she competed, it might be interesting to see how much she’s improved as an adult.

- Katie Kadan: Another producer favorite who I feel like could really use a second shot with a different coach.

- Thunderstorm Artis: He was kind of  screwed over by being on the COVID season, probably worth having him back on and actually be on the Live stage this time.

- Kenzie Wheeler: Well they’re definitely gonna need a country male in the mix and out of all the recent ones Jenzie Wheels seems like a good bet 🤣

- Brennley Brown: Kind of a wildcard pick but she also fits the “let’s see how she’s improved” archetype.

• Like 2

Any young contestant that made it pretty far.

I don't think they'd bring back someone like Wé, Allegra or Hailey who have bounced around different singing comps.

Someone like Jacquie Lee or Addison Agen would be a good candidate imo, or even Mia Z. Since it's been years since we last heard them.

I also think they'd bring back contestants whose eliminations sparked a fair amount of fuss. I'm thinking mendeleyev or Toia Jones. But maybe it would have to be someone who was in the competition long enough.

If they ever did something like this BTW, I think it''d be similar to The Voice Australia in which unfamiliar faces were mixed in as well. Definitely no winners either.

• Like 1

It would be iconic if one of the Hello Sunday members came back but on her own :haha: Technically we've already seen the reverse happen with Jej.

• Haha 5

Just listing off a few names off the top ofmy head I think production loves that would probably be willing to come back, Katie Kadan, bodie, Thunderstorm Artis, Taylor John Williams, John Holiday, & Britton Buchanan

• Like 1

I could see them trying to get one of Xenia or Raquel Castro (youngest names of Season 1).

They were 16 then and have to be 29/30 by now. Would be interesting to see the growth. I know Xenia showed up for the Blake sendoff, which was really interesting.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

They should bring back Deandre Nico and Adam’s final eight from season 16.

And bring Reagan Strange too cause

GIF by NETFLIX

need reagan to get covid during finale night to win it all :wub:  

• Haha 2

I hope Kique comes back. He's an incredible vocalist, but he had been affected with Covid in the lives, which totally affected his T10.

• Like 3

I would add Rose Short, Kyla Jade, Makenzie Thomas, Parijita, Wendy, Tamara, Morgan Myles, Kim Cruse since they were producers favorites. Imagine if they all get brought back and competed against each other for all-stars season.

Who are people who would’ve gotten steals had there been one available? Surely those people deserve to be invited back.

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Who are people who would’ve gotten steals had there been one available? Surely those people deserve to be invited back.

Michael Sanchez comes to mind. I'm sure he was in the last taping of KOs. Seems like the coaches wanted to steal but couldnt.

And as AlixRose mentioned above, Natalie Brady too.