Do you think Madison Curbelo was robbed?

pick one  

35 members have voted

1. 1. pick one

• Yes, absolutely.
    • Nah, I don't think so.
    • Not sure.

If we're giving credit to the overall, she was consistently strong. The only thing that did her in was the less exciting song choices at the end. She delivered them well, but they kind of kept her stagnant, and when it came time to save her she did excellent, but Maddi and Bryan had more standout performances.

Why'd they only give her the Javier Colon catalog? :/

• Haha 2

Yeah, I gotta say. She got less than exciting song choices but she was nothing but consistent throughout. Definitely deserved it more than Bryan, but Maddi would have been my personal choice.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if I would consider her robbed or not as Asher, Nathan, Karen, and Josh earned their spots. Though Madison was better than Bryan. I feel Maddi was more robbed as she had the best performance in the instant save. 

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

she was the best live performer after Nathan for me, with Asher 3rd.

Time After Time was one of her weaker performances, but that kinda speaks to how good she was throughout.

She shouldn't have even been in the IS. In that sense she was robbed.

However, based on IS performance, I don't think she would have been the rightful winner. That goes to Maddi.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 2

Way more consistent than Bryan. Not even close.

I feel like her, Karen and Bryan were always in that 4-6th space and TPTB wanted to make sure D+S were represented in the finale, and picked the one who had the better shot. From that moment, the other one was DOA (death spot, no pimp spot for the IS).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Way more consistent than Bryan. Not even close.

I feel like her, Karen and Bryan were always in that 4-6th space and TPTB wanted to make sure D+S were represented in the finale, and picked the one who had the better shot. From that moment, the other one was DOA (death spot, no pimp spot for the IS).

Yeah I agree. But I consider her Semifinals set as a bus (death spot and Javier Colon reimagined mission)

Besides that, no one from S25 were really robbed, which is surprising.