★ Asher HaVon Fan Thread ★

istersay

Posted (edited)

I thought Asher was gonna be added onto the long list of robbed contestants. But as the season went on his chances of winning we're looking legitimate, and now it's actually happened.

One of the uncommon instances were the best vocalist actually won the show. One of the best male vocalists in this shows history as well. So deserved!

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 6

As I said on the episode thread, I believe that Asher had this season won when he crushed "Titanium" in the Playoffs.  That was when America really took notice of him.  Yes, "Unbreak My Heart" in the Knockouts was beautiful, too, but that's when more people here started noticing him.  The Playoffs are when the audience as a whole seemed to take to him.  After that, he couldn't help but have the most viewed performances every week leading up to the finale.

Congratulations once again, Asher!

• Like 4

Congrats Asher! I knew he would win from the blind audition. I pegged him as the winner and predicted it. He's been super consistent throughout with no off night and that proves his win to me and he had a big moment with I Will Always Love You. Whitney would have been proud. All of his song choices have been perfect so far! He's a smart man who picked the right songs. He really is the best vocalist this season and the top 2 best winner alongside with Maelyn, Cam, Chris, Gina, Girl Named Tom. What a ride! Can't wait to see what Asher does next! He can sang the phonebook! So you wanna be a sanger! 

• Like 1

So per his interview with NBC, Asher was given "Last Dance" by Reba.  But he apparently had been asking for "I Will Always Love You" since he made it onto the show.  Which explains how he did that one as well as he did.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, YourHighness_ said:

Asher now is the first and currently only contestant to have a performance over a million views (shared with Tae) 

Heck yeah! I hope all of his performances on both Youtube and Facebook goes over a million views. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, istersay said:

Loved seeing Asher on Kelly's show! Kinda wish he got to perform a bit for her even if it's for a few seconds but this is still great. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Persy said:

Loved seeing Asher on Kelly's show! Kinda wish he got to perform a bit for her even if it's for a few seconds but this is still great. 

I was hoping for a performance too, maybe at some later date

• Like 2