★ Asher HaVon Fan Thread ★

istersay

Add me, he’s been my personal favorite the entire season and I’m so happy to see him make the finale.

As long as he does his best next week and goes out on a high note (which I have no doubt he will) then I will be satisfied regardless of him winning or losing.

• Like 3

Asher crushed both of his performances tonight! I am honestly loving all of his song choices as they really fit his voice perfectly. He never picks a bad song which is what I love about him. John and Chance said it best, he is the best vocalist this season. He's kinda like a male version of Wendy Moten. There is nothing he can't do. So versatile! Blake, Kelly, and Jennifer Hudson would have loved Asher. I'm running out of shoes to throw so now I am throwing boots, couches, and the whole house afterwards. 

• Like 3

I voted for him, hope he can win, crazy that people (including myself) thought he won’t even make the finale with Minivan voting and now he could win

• Like 2

The biggest surprise for me is Asher absolutely killing last dance. That had no business being THAT good. The beginning was absolutely gorgeous, and then he brought out the gospel in that ending!

As for his ballad... Tall task covering Whitney Houston. While I dont think it was his best, All I'll say is that I can count on one hand (maybe 2) the male contestants that maybe could have done that better.. in the entire shows history.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, YourHighness_ said:

Asher’s IWALY performance has over 600k views on fb damn 

That is really impressive! It had the best reception so far. Very well deserved. I think it could go to a million views eventually.

• Like 1