Reddit Point-And-Laugh Thread

do these people not remember that they literally had the same Rock & Roll HoF theme last season and Zachariah performed in it????? 😭 like how does this have 17 upvotes.

• Haha 2

"I feel like teen girls are voting hard this year and the Top 4 will be KB/McKenna/Abi/Mia."

As a guy in my 20's, this would be a DREAM. 😍

(Unless they could also squeeze Emmy or audition-era Julia in there.)

12 minutes ago, NGL2008 said:

"I feel like teen girls are voting hard this year and the Top 4 will be KB/McKenna/Abi/Mia."

As a guy in my 20's, this would be a DREAM. 😍

(Unless they could also squeeze Emmy or audition-era Julia in there.)

Oh, I hope so!

• Thanks 1

there is literally a thread that contains homophobia and it has been up for 1 day yet the moderator (u/MarionCotesworthyHayes) has not taken it down. however they were extremely quick to remove Caitlyn's testimony against Will's band mate/flag Kennedy's account as fake when it wasn't. 

what a gross person (and subreddit in general but we know this)🤮 🤮

Edited by m1key
  • Sad 4

On 4/22/2024 at 10:39 AM, Elliott said:

I unsubscribed from the Reddit when they acted like Alejandro was God’s gift to music and him losing was the worst thing ever. I don’t miss it.

Laine may have been a better overall vocalist but I will take Alejandro ANY FREAKING DAY over that creep. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Also. So sick of the fake religious pearl clutchers being offended by Archie being gay. Like you had NO PROBLEMS with Lambert coming out. But people like Clay Aiken and David Archuleta being real honest...

Yeah. F em they weren't Archie fans to begin with. Just old foogies. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

Laine may have been a better overall vocalist but I will take Alejandro ANY FREAKING DAY over that creep. 🙂 

Who needs either when Laci Kaye Booth is outputting top-tier music? :wub:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Who needs either when Laci Kaye Booth is outputting top-tier music? :wub:

She's cool. lol Would you describe her music as country or singer songwriter?? 

3 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

She's cool. lol Would you describe her music as country or singer songwriter?? 

Technically country, but it's got a folsky/Americana vibe to it.

The easiest way to describe it is if Stevie Nicks did country music. :haha:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KelseyW said:

Also. So sick of the fake religious pearl clutchers being offended by Archie being gay. Like you had NO PROBLEMS with Lambert coming out. But people like Clay Aiken and David Archuleta being real honest...

Yeah. F em they weren't Archie fans to begin with. Just old foogies. 

I wonder if them not minding Adam being gay so much (except the ones who changed their vote to Kris, lol) has anything to do with Queen being a cool, classic "boomer band." Same reason everybody loves Freddie Mercury.

Edited by NGL2008

Reddit has now switched all their support towards Jack after Kayko's elimination lol. i'm not necessarily comolaining because at least Jack is good! i just don't understand why they are allergic to fully backing a woman lol. i think the only time that happened was with Casey Bishop in S19. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, m1key said:

Reddit has now switched all their support towards Jack after Kayko's elimination lol. i'm not necessarily comolaining because at least Jack is good! i just don't understand why they are allergic to fully backing a woman lol. i think the only time that happened was with Casey Bishop in S19. 

They loved Leah Marlene too (rightfully so)

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

"Abi's mom made her drop out of school so SHE could go to school."

Erm...How legit of an interpretation is this? Their relationship seemed totally fine, given they sang together at the Hometown Visit. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2024 at 10:33 AM, m1key said:

somehow they’re split 50/50 on jack and abi now and the jack’s fans from there are fumming abi is winning the polls of the forum against him LOL i think bring me to life made her “cool” in their eyes so she started gaining a lot of support there. not that their support means anything as we’ve seen with kayko but it’s funny to watch.

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, NGL2008 said:

"Abi's mom made her drop out of school so SHE could go to school."

Erm...How legit of an interpretation is this? Their relationship seemed totally fine, given they sang together at the Hometown Visit. 

oh this pissed me off BAD. 

these people know NOTHING about Abi and her Mom's personal life, yet they are throwing around these extremely harmful accusations/claims. what they are learning is literally from the lens of an edited television show. the fact that someone said "There are also videos of Abi and her mom singing together. I think her mom is living vicariously through her".... oh my GOD get a job please!!!!! you know nothing about their lives 😭 😭

i genuinely think this subreddit will do anything to tear down women. and once again, screw the moderator who keeps nonsensical posts like this up but immediately took down a sexual assault testimony. 

• Thanks 5