Reddit Point-And-Laugh Thread

4 minutes ago, NGL2008 said:

I actually knew that for a while back when I was lurking, but they're often put in the same group now the way I understand it. Makes sense to me that your "why this person lost" threads are so thorough as a result. Regardless, is it any wonder this show and Big Brother are two of my special interests?

If you don't feel like explaining what went wrong in the initial thread, that's fine and you can ignore this part. But when I had talked about Triston's GF, I remember you saying you liked the guy but wouldn't vote for him especially now. Followed by Audra telling you to cut the crap before you dig your own grave even further, or something like that. I just found that super odd.

I think I put my foot in my mouth there.

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

My response to Carmen had nothing to do with what she said about Triston. You should go back and read it again. 

That was the part that got quoted. But funny enough, our entire portion of the thread is the part I can't find.

13 minutes ago, NGL2008 said:

That was the part that got quoted. But funny enough, our entire portion of the thread is the part I can't find.

We should probably drop it at this point. I own everything I say on here. When I’m wrong, I have no problem admitting it. For example, I didn’t think Jack was finale material, yet here we are….

• Like 1

Interesting…

I’m not sure why this is something to be “scared” of, though. Will would make a great winner, and I suspect he has a higher than average floor, in regards to potential post show success. 

I still think Abi has it in the bag. :P

• Like 1

yeah even though he isn't my fave, Will would not be a bad winner. he's been consistent and proven himself of deserving (unless he bombs his performances tomorrow while the other two slay). he might be an unsatisfying winner? but not near the likes of past WGWG winners imo. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Interesting…

I’m not sure why this is something to be “scared” of, though. Will would make a great winner, and I suspect he has a higher than average floor, in regards to potential post show success. 

I still think Abi has it in the bag. :P

It’s not something that I’m scared of to the extent that I feared that Colin might win — or more likely, come in second since I didn’t think he would beat Iam.  I would be devastated because I prefer Abi, but Will is better than Colin or even Noah, and Will was consistent enough to be worthy of being in the finale.

Posted (edited)

I opened the post to see what it was about and they hate us sm LMAOOOO whoever did that post def used our data tho. it's weird to think reddit people are lurking at this forum and reading what we say about them 

image.png.bc4ed751a56b0e7ea753483f7c12e70f.png

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Haha 2

What always gets me is people who say someone isn’t as good of a singer because they don’t sing the style or genre they like. It’s OK if they don’t like country music. Just leave it at that. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

I opened the post to see what it was about and they hate us sm LMAOOOO whoever did that post def used our data tho. it's weird to think reddit people are lurking at this forum and reading what we say about them 

image.png.bc4ed751a56b0e7ea753483f7c12e70f.png

Wow, we really made it! They've got us folk with cartoon avatars living in their heads rent free.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

reddit is actually stoked and excited abt her win. queen of bringing the idol fan base together.

Especially since she also won Reddit Idol!

Edited by NGL2008
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well it was fun while it lasted:

"I don't even particularly LIKE country but the country performers were enjoyable to listen to, as were the gospel singers. Some of the singers whose technical abilities were lesser-even a bit pitchy etc were still more fun to LISTEN to. Abi always sounded like she was singing out of a place of pain and insecurity. Once she actually has REAL confidence I feel she'll blow the roof off but she is NOT there yet."

What the projection? How much more confidence do you need than forcing Katy Perry to lay dead on a judging table???

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, NGL2008 said:

Well it was fun while it lasted:

"I don't even particularly LIKE country but the country performers were enjoyable to listen to, as were the gospel singers. Some of the singers whose technical abilities were lesser-even a bit pitchy etc were still more fun to LISTEN to. Abi always sounded like she was singing out of a place of pain and insecurity. Once she actually has REAL confidence I feel she'll blow the roof off but she is NOT there yet."

What the projection? How much more confidence do you need than forcing Katy Perry to lay dead on a judging table???

HONEY...

Those are called EMOTIONS, FEELINGS, AND being connected to what you are singing. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KelseyW said:

HONEY...

Those are called EMOTIONS, FEELINGS, AND being connected to what you are singing. :rolleyes:

You'd think they were disgustedly overreacting to Kaibrienne again, or Reddit's Rent Free Emmy. 💀

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, m1key said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/americanidol/s/PBycXSg8Gy

the question is "worst performance by a winner" and somehow Abi's "All Too Well" is the most upvoted response :dead:

these people do an awful lot of complaining about how they miss the FOX era but suddenly can't recall any performances by Lee, Nick, etc.? lmao

They're just women-hating snowflakes that want to complain about women. It's no surprise none of them remember Lee's Kiss From A Rose even though it was a train wreck from beginning to end.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, MalwareDie said:

They're just women-hating snowflakes that want to complain about women. It's no surprise none of them remember Lee's Kiss From A Rose even though it was a train wreck from beginning to end.

Tbh, Abi is prob one of their most stanned contestants in awhile, she even won a game they were doing with all the contestants from all the seasons over there. 10 people upvoting a comment made by one of her haters is pretty small/no big deal LOL. 

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

You just can't keep me away from here.

"Oh I've got some real conspiracies about American idol. I think they conspire with the cities and the city pays American Idol to pick a winner from their city to boost it. For example, Indio, California is really trying to come up right now especially because Coachella Fest is held there and the City of Indio has been absolute garbage for a long time. The mayor and the city is really trying to build up the downtown area adding a bunch of new businesses and of course it just so happens that a mediocre singer from Indio, California wins American idol at just the perfect moment. Coincidence? I think not. Abi Carter is a mediocre karaoke singer at best. No reason for her to win American Idol. But I know this is an unpopular opinion so I don't say it anywhere else but here.

I also have a few friends that have made it to top five American Idol, have worked on the show etc. It's all rigged. It's a TV show, not a contest."

Source: trust me bro

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, NGL2008 said:

You just can't keep me away from here.

"Oh I've got some real conspiracies about American idol. I think they conspire with the cities and the city pays American Idol to pick a winner from their city to boost it. For example, Indio, California is really trying to come up right now especially because Coachella Fest is held there and the City of Indio has been absolute garbage for a long time. The mayor and the city is really trying to build up the downtown area adding a bunch of new businesses and of course it just so happens that a mediocre singer from Indio, California wins American idol at just the perfect moment. Coincidence? I think not. Abi Carter is a mediocre karaoke singer at best. No reason for her to win American Idol. But I know this is an unpopular opinion so I don't say it anywhere else but here.

I also have a few friends that have made it to top five American Idol, have worked on the show etc. It's all rigged. It's a TV show, not a contest."

Source: trust me bro

I have one thing to say about the person who posted this:  Idiot.

• Thanks 1