2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Decision Next)

Alex95

18 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Daisy May Cooper "Otter" 

JQlYd6Q.md.jpg

Masked Singer is such a useless show to me so of course there are multiple versions of the show. I mean if you think about it so does the voice and do does AI. Which of the 3, I only watch AI so the multiple versions thinks is useless. Regardless, British version of The Masked Singer has at least 4 seasons I guess so here comes my cut of Daisy. 

Daisy May Cooper is a BAFTA winning actress so I guess that's awesome for her. As for her time on the show I am only going of the reveal video I found on YouTube but she seems over the top and fake.. but then again that's the Masked Singer for you. She did say she did the show for her daughter so that's a cool experience they will always have.

Saving Claudia Albertario

Daisy is an icon over here. One of the greatest comedy actresses we’ve ever had. She just has no filter.

She’s done amazingly with her weight loss over the last few years.

Daisy-May-Cooper-742x388.png

• Like 2

NTL-Hero-(4).png
Gerry Geltch | Australian Survivor

Gerry Geltch was cast on Australian Survivor: Heroes v Villains and lasted the full 47 days to become the runner-up along with Matt. Gerry was entertaining for a few episodes as he got the grumpy man edit and I will say he was more entertaining than the likes of Joe and Randy. Gerry really didn’t know what was going on during the game though and that’s the reason I’m choosing to cut him here. The season wouldn’t have been any different had someone else been type cast in to that spot. Gerry spent the entire season hidden behind other players and letting other people make moves even though he always seemed to have an opinion on things. This season was one of my favourite seasons ever and he doesn’t stack up against the other people left.

Saving Elliott.

David Zaharakis (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Jordie Hansen (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Sharni Vinson (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)
Claire Richards "Knitting" (The Masked Singer British Series 4)
Katherine Ryan "Pigeon" (The Masked Singer British Series 4)

Player 016 "Sam" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

Player 019 "Amanda" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

Player 286 "Chad" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

9 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Next was the Glass Bridge. I did not like how Ashley played this round. There seemed to be an agreement that everyone will only step ahead once out of fairness.

a77cd305b8e06d3c1088417e7717572dfb131fb3

Ashley never agreed to it, but Trey just started jumping since the clock was ticking. She felt pressured to do something she didn't agree to so she didn't. Also if she did, who cares? It's a game for 4 and a half million dollars? Why play fair?

https://ew.com/squid-game-the-challenge-player-301-trey-ashley-glass-bridge-8408228

"What's interesting is I just talked to Ashley yesterday. When I got my number from the crane game, I was like, "Fine, whatever, I'm out." I made peace with it. From the time that we played the crane game to the time that we actually went on the Glass Bridge may have been three or four hours. The people that were freaking out were the people who were the later numbers because when they discovered that there was a timer, they were like, "Can the lower numbers, like, unionize and take out the higher numbers?" That's where the tension started. When that was happening, I was angry because I had already made peace with going home, and then all of a sudden I'm given this sliver of a sliver of a chance with this timer discussion that was happening, and the higher number players were being antagonistic about maybe the lower number players having a chance here. And in that anger, I sort of blacked out and I never fully computed what the plan was.

Roland mentioned the plan on the bridge and he was like, "Everybody gets a jump. It's only fair. It's a 50/50 shot." I make my jump and I look back and I'm not really computing what that meant. I look back to see Ashley and I'm trying to make her do what Marina did, because I thought me turning back and saying something helped Marina go forward. I think I either just didn't turn back long enough to make it seem like that I was giving Ashley permission, or I didn't seem like I was part of the plan enough to have Ashley vocally insert herself and be like, "I want to overtake you." It was a mixture of time pressure, pressure to jump to the next stone, and Ashley not quite speaking up at that moment that created my demise.

I feel like I need to be super clear about that, also, I'm not mad at Ashley at all, because I was stressed at that moment. Obviously I just eliminated my mom right before then. She was stressed at that moment, she was in a lot of pain from something for maybe a couple days. We were both under duress and I don't have any sort of ill feelings about that at all."

"I had a conversation with Chad right after the game and Chad was like, "I talked to Ashley and Ashley was like, 'If he's going to jump, I'm just going to let him to keep jumping. I'm not going to tell him to stop jumping.'" That is a truth, and then also another truth is that she didn't not want to take the jump. She just thought that I went rogue and wanted to keep jumping and leave the game for whatever reason. But on top of that, I genuinely believed that I was going to get to the end of the bridge. I thought that I was going to jump across 14 stones — like an idiot."

I enjoyed Ashley. :haha: She got the villain edit for a couple of episodes when the real villain was Mai. Mai was far more cut throat and a villain than Ashley was but yet people seem to appreciate that. 💁‍♀️

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I enjoyed Ashley. :haha: She got the villain edit for a couple of episodes when the real villain was Mai. Mai was far more cut throat and a villain than Ashley was but yet people seem to appreciate that. 💁‍♀️

I love Mai too, but tea. Ashley, Bryton, and Phalisia being the main ones to face backlash from the show is predictable though :rolleyes:

CHAD - PLAYER 286

SQUID GAME : THE CHALLENGE || DIE TEST

Chad.jpg

I'll do my best with the information I've found online since I haven't seen it. Who is Chad, aka Player 286? He's a 38-year-old bankruptcy attorney from Florida!!! Outside of his day job, he volunteers with the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization, where he was even named "Big Brother of the Year" for the entire state of Florida!!!  He prefers games of skill over games of luck and hoped to form alliances during the competition. He aligned with Mai (Player 287), who went against "girl code" to pick him during the Dorm Test of allegiance. Throughout the show, he had issues with TJ always being the leader. He survived the Glass Bridge, thanks to Mai and her intuition, but was eliminated during the Die Test when he rolled a six. It seems his worst nightmare came true, as he went home due to a game of luck.

SAVING: SAM - PLAYER 16

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Ugh Ashley so robbed. God forbid someone plays the game.

Mte she provided entertainment to that show lol what a icon. 

Edited by *Diana

Ahh sorry to Troy for nominating you. If your entry was with Amber, I wouldn't have nominated him. But with Kaycee? Long hurr, who curr. :giggle: But yeah Sola said it all well regarding their time on the show. Strongly did NOT like Kaycee/Ben as a partnership. I liked Kaycee more with Troy (over Ben) but liked Troy less with Kayce (over Amber). But overall not too huge on them as a team and was mad when they beat so many of my favorites in the eliminations (I think). 😭 Well done to them making it to 3rd of their season though I wasn't too pleased.

Meanwhile Lmao I can't seem to get rid of Claudia. :dead: hahaha not that I'm directly targeting her but I keep thinking she's an easy cut and gets saved. :haha: Though I'm sure I maybe liked her but can't really remember her that well now. :haha: 

Also wow, Australian Survivor goes on for 47 days?  Dangg that's massive! :omg: Especially compared to how the US version only goes.... 26 days now.

It's also fascinating seeing all of this discussion on Ashley and her gameplay on Squid Game. I feel like that show would confuse me with how many people are on in it. :dead: 

Katherine Ryan "Pigeon"

newFile.jpg?width=1200

It's the show left that I know the most so I'll just keep my cut and save to it. I really like Katherine Ryan! I enjoy any time I see her on TV really, she's funny and it was about time she ended up on one of these shows. She did ok, she made it to eighth place. Based on three performances I'm not sure I can justify saving her (but instead I'll justify saving someone with four lol). As the character of 'Pigeon', Katherine performed "No Scrubs" by TLC, "Yeah!" by Usher, and "Fight for This Love" by Cheryl. I enjoyed her but I think it's a fair cut to make at this time. Claire had some good performances and is a great vocalist so I'll save her for that.

Save Claire Richards "Knitting"

About four hours @jarmon @FrogLenzen

David Zaharakis (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Jordie Hansen (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Sharni Vinson (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Player 019 "Amanda" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

The way my least favorite reality star of the year is still in this game 👀 

LMAO I'm so curious who this could be. :dead: :haha: 

David Zaharakis (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Ex-Essendon, Survivor star David Zaharakis puts Lower Plenty house with  indoor basketball court up for sale - realestate.com.au

David placed 12th out of 24. WOW 24 contestants that's a lot. And David beat half of them! Barely. David was originally on the Heroes Tribe, but apparently they had people switching tribes every other day this season, like what's the point of having tribes if everyone just shuffles all the time lol. He eventually landed on the Villains Tribe which is where he was when he was ultimately voted off the island. Or wait maybe there's a 3rd category called "merged" when the teams all come together. Either way, I feel like.. that must have been a contributing factor to being voted off? By switching/merging teams after presumably making a bunch of alliances with the other team? I don't know. It looks like he did amazing in all the challenges and got immunity a bunch of times. But losing the immunity challenge in episode 14 meant that was his last day on the island.

Save the Squid Game contestant

Jordie Hansen (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

SurvivorAU contestant Jordie HansenI Wasn't Ever Going To Play The Idol': Jordie Hansen Wouldn't Change A  Thing About His Second Australian Survivor Experience - Network Ten

Another excuse to google shirtless aussies! Always a tough choice between keeping men around longer in an IDF game vs. cutting a castaway who did better on the season. This time we're taking out the one who did better. And Sharni is super cute and looks like Rose Byrne's little sister so she can stay. For some reason Jordie looks super familiar... omg he's from Blood v Water. That show I did 200 write-ups for in last year's game. Are all the castaways from multiple seasons?? Is that what Heroes/Villains is about??? Hmmm looks like no, only like 11 out of the 24 in the cast. Almost half. Jordie was voted out in 15th place. He won much fewer challenges than the last guy I cut. But not zero! But yeah, he did much better on the show last time.

Save Sharni