2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris’ Noms Posted)

Alex95

brooke-lynn-hytes-drag-race.gif

Nominations:

Charity Lawson (Bachelor)

Katherine Izzo (Bachelor)

Brooklyn Willie (Bachelor)

Greer Blitzer (Bachelor)

Alyssa "Aly" Jacobs (Bachelor)

Jessica "Jess" Girod (Bachelor)

Kylee Russell (Bachelor)

Christina Mandrell (Bachelor)

Rachel Recchia (Bachelor in Paradise)

Jess Girod (Bachelor in Paradise)

Mercedes Northup (Bachelor in Paradise)

Olivia Lewis (Bachelor in Paradise)

Kathy Swarts (Golden Bachelor)

Christina Kempton (Golden Bachelor)

Joan Vassos (Golden Bachelor)

Peggy Dercole (Golden Bachelor)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Sola’s Noms Posted)

Jess Girod

Who Is Jess Girod? Facts About 'The Bachelor' Contestant – Hollywood Life

Here is Jess! She's an e-commerce coordinator who resides in Winter Springs, Florida. Her bio reveals that she never leaves the house without sunscreen. Ever. Unfortunately, that didn't stop her from being burned by Zach after he sent her home in a limo in Week 6 of The Bachelor, where she never got a one on one date whilst the other girls were getting them. She loves to play Bananagrams, unfortunately there is no element of The Bachelor where this skill is shown. Same for her time in Paradise, which she wasted no time appearing on. She had a spark with Tanner, but it seems like it fizzled out. There's not a lot to say here. Ultimately a lot of these people are unknowns to me so Jess just happened to draw the short straw.

Save Charity Lawson

Just now, Alex95 said:

@*Lily is your cut for Bachelor Jess or BIP Jess?

Oh oops I didn't realise she was there twice. I guess the write-up's more Bachelor-focused so that one I guess!

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

There are 8 dating shows to work through in this game, 😐 I thought the challenge was bad last year.

Lol you saying this when there are all different kinds of reality type shows - lots of dancing shows, lots of singing shows, lots of Big Brothers/Survivors/Drag Race/Traitors.... it's all in the same group. :dead: And the different dating shows, those are 3 different franchises (I think) - which we could say the same for the singing shows. :haha: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Lol you saying this when there are all different kinds of reality type shows - lots of dancing shows, lots of singing shows, lots of Big Brothers/Survivors/Drag Race/Traitors.... it's all in the same group. :dead: And the different dating shows, those are 3 different franchises (I think) - which we could say the same for the singing shows. :haha: 

im just saying 8-9 seasons is a lot. 

Peggy Dercole

Peggy_The-Golden-Bachelor-S01_Bio-Image_

Ugh, well here we go again. Maybe now I regret not giving Charity an immunity as I nearly gave that to her, so ugh that I may have to worry about her early on. :broken: Anywho with that said, I am choosing to cut Peggy Dercole. Peggy Dercole participated on the first season of The Golden Bachelor starring Gerry Turner. Peggy is a 69-year old Dental Hygienist from East Haven, Connecticut. I honestly do not remember Peggy and looking through the list of names, she was the contestant I least remembered while the other names stood out as names I at least somewhat remember. The reason being is that Peggy only lasted 2 weeks (ala 2 episodes), where she came in 13th-15th placed eliminated alongside Jeanie Howard & Natascha Hardee. I can't remember her much on the show, so I'll take a look at her bio page: where she states to looking for other people before herself and has dedicated her life to helping people. She's gone through several dental missions and volunteered to hel people in severe developing nations around the world. She sounds like a great and special person for doing what she does! ❤️ But sadly, she wasn't memorable to me on The Golden Bachelor so I'm fine with her going now. 

Saving: Mercedes Northup (Bachelor in Paradise)

320x180-Q90_8a2e9f3faac0748850d3fdeab3cd

The-Bachelor-Greer-Blitzer-e167469383199
Greer Blitzer | The Bachelor 

Greer Blitzer was cast on the twenty seventh season of The Bachelor and made it all the way to week seven. It seems as though she appears twice in this rankdown and was eliminated in week one of her Paradise return. Greer works in medical sales and comes from Texas. There seems to be very little information on Greer and her journey considering she seemed to make it pretty far throughout the show. It seems as though there’s more information around her 2016 tweets defending blackface more than anything else which isn’t fantastic but I suppose that situation never impacted her returning to the show. She’s a pretty girl and I thought she was Mara Justine upon the first glance. Something's in this world gross me out and casting very young looking women on to dating shows is one of them.

Saving Kylee.

Hmm, I don't have the best memory regarding Zach's Bachelor season for some reason. But ooh... with Jess, I think she was someone that made it pretty far despite not having a one-on-one date. I THINK she maybe confronted Zach about wanting a date but then that never happened. Or maybe it was that she stood up for herself not asking for a date from him and then things ended there. Actually it was the latter, so I'll post that below. Though regarding her time on Paradise, she had that awkward relationship with Blake before she tried things out with Tanner. 

Then with Greer... the thing I most remember regarding her was that she had COVID and couldn't participate in the group (or solo) dates that week. So that put her at a disadvantage. Then when she was feeling better, she went to meet up with Zach and I think he just dumped her there as they were behind and didn't have much romantic chemistry built up at that time. I remember she compared their COVID situations (as Zach had COVID a week before her) and he was irrationally heated about the comparisons? :? Never heard about her 2016 tweets defending blackface though. That's yikes.... but glad I was never a fan of hers to begin with, lol.  :ph34rwave:

CHRISTINA KEMPTON

Christina.jpg

Does abc.com have a copyeditor? Christina's occupation is written as "Reitred Purchasing Manager." Step it up, abc.com! Anyway, Christina competed on the spin-off show The Golden Bachelor. I did not watch this show, but I'm aware it became a surprise hit show. Viewers enjoyed the show for its wholesome feel, and the lead Gerry was supposedly this really nice guy. But then there was some controversy that claims Gerry fabricated his backstory. According to an article from The Hollywood Reporter, it wasn't true that this was Gerry's first dating experience after his wife's passing, and he even ended things with his previous ex in a not-so-nice manner. But it seemed to end well with Gerry and Theresa getting married...but Gerry and Theresa are already divorcing after a swift marriage. Yikes.

But anyway, this write-up is supposed to be about Christina. She was eliminated in Week 3, so she didn't last long. But she seemed to have had a positive experience according to an interview she gave to Extra. She called being on the show surreal, and says Gerry was genuine. As for more details about Christina, three fun facts about her from her bio are that she prefers to drive stick shift, she likes a good dude ranch, and her first concert was The Beatles in 1964. She also calls her golden years her "go-go" years instead of her "slow-go" years. She's traveled to thirteen countries in the past five years and has jumped out of airplanes. She seems like a very interesting person, so I can see why she was cast to be on the show.

Saving Olivia.

768x307-Q90_478166b90c0ce6c32d76f04e95681f15.jpg

Brooklyn Willie (Bachelor)

Alyssa "Aly" Jacobs (Bachelor)

Christina Mandrell (Bachelor)

Jess Girod (Bachelor in Paradise)

Joan Vassos (Golden Bachelor)

2 hours ago, Zoey said:

She’s a pretty girl and I thought she was Mara Justine upon the first glance. Something's in this world gross me out and casting very young looking women on to dating shows is one of them.

IDK. Greer looks in her early-mid-20s (Mara Justine is 22) and Zach was one of the youngest Bachelors at 26. This isn't casting early-20s for 36-year-old Bachelors Nick Viall and Arie Luyendyk.

Anyway, Greer sucks. LOL.

38 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm not in this but all three of these women should be top save choices!

2 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

IDK. Greer looks in her early-mid-20s (Mara Justine is 22) and Zach was one of the youngest Bachelors at 26. This isn't casting early-20s for 36-year-old Bachelors Nick Viall and Arie Luyendyk.

Anyway, Greer sucks. LOL.

I’m still stuck in the year where Mara Justine is 15 on American Idol. :wtf:

• Haha 1