2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Decision Next)

Alex95

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Cut Emanuel he sucks

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Emanuel robbed Nurys.

Nicole Kidman Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Emanuel robbed Nurys.

Also Tori is trying to make Cara Maria her partner for Rivals 4.  You know its true if you watched the last reunion.  Also, we don't want that.  Thought TJ would die if they got a win together.  

Ooh goodness gracious, I don't think I could take Tori and Cara Maria on the same team together. :dead: 

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Nicole Kidman Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Ooh goodness gracious, I don't think I could take Tori and Cara Maria on the same team together. :dead: 

Cara and Laurel, Iconic.

Cara and Marie, Iconic.

Cara and Tori?  Pass.

• Haha 1

Emanuel Neagu (The Challenge BFANC)

Emanuel The Challenge Girlfriend - Is He Dating Anyone?

I don't usually make a habit of cutting winners early in these games, but word on the street is that Emanuel sucks, he was a useless winner, and he robbed Nurys. Despite having a pretty great tattooed/pierced aesthetic that I am too old to be emulating but that doesn't stop me, he did not win over the fans this season. He first rose to fame as part of Survivor Romania Season 1 apparently. Then you could catch him on a prior Challenge season: Spies, Lies & Allies. That season was filmed in Romania and featured US RTV personalities competing against international counterparts. He did pretty good and lasted all the way to 5th place. But his winning season came in 2023 with Battle for a New Champion. He made the finale of course and there were 4 people competing against him. " A sleepless night, grueling swim and brain-teasing puzzles are all that stand between the final five contenders and their shot at the grand prize and the title of Challenge Champion." A lot of physical activities were involved. It's like adult Legend of the Hidden Temple or something. Anyway, he won and no one cheered at IDF. 

Save Matty

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Derek’s Noms Next)

LOL I love how Derek mentioned all of our comments about him at the start of his write-up. :dead: Fine with Emanuel going. I'm usually against targeting winners this soon too though there can be a few exceptions. :haha: But yeah, Emanuel pretty much lucked up and was carried over/by Jay and Michele's alliance as they ran most of the game and kept him protected. Then they got eliminated towards the end and he was able to run well with the final. He never had to fight for his spot to the final in any eliminations or anything (while Nurys had to do so a number of times). Props to him for that and staying under the radar but definitely wasn't fan to watch. Then there was also his fooling and messy around with a few of the female competitors when he had a girlfriend in the outside world, which was gross on his end. 😐 

At least with Emanuel going, at least Nurys can be the top name on the Battle for a New Champion list on the front page! :wub: 

Top Chef GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Jolie Stevens (The Voice UK)

Bella Mackenzie (The Voice AU)

Emily Kate (The Voice AU)

Ezra Williams (The Voice AU)

Kara Tenae (The Voice US)

Mac Royals (The Voice US)

Azán (The Voice US)

Nini Iris (The Voice US)

Holly Brand (The Voice US)

Ryley Tate Wilson (The Voice US)

Danielle Hendricks (BB Reindeer)

Roberto Lopez (BB CA)

Hallie Clarke (BB UK)

Farida Khalifa (BB UK)

Reilly Smedley (BB US)

Kirsten Elwin (BB US)

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Someone cut Ryley Tate Wilson he was terrible.

Aww I thought he was quite good (and I remember he was a favorite on here). But of the nominees, I like others more so I would be okay with him going.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Derek’s Noms Posted)

Gah I do wish some of the higher ranked The Voice US 24 contestants (like Ruby, Bias, Lila) were nominated over the lower ranked ones as I do like most of the earlier eliminated contestants. 🙈 But oh well.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww I thought he was quite good (and I remember he was a favorite on here). But of the nominees, I like others more so I would be okay with him going.

I don't remember anyone liking him but maybe he had a fan or two I dunno.  :dead:

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Gah I do wish some of the higher ranked The Voice US 24 contestants (like Ruby, Bias, Lila) were nominated over the lower ranked ones as I do like most of the earlier eliminated contestants. 🙈 But oh well.

Yeah those people could all go too. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Cut Ezra Williams 

Save Kara Tenae 

(Though gotta look over these contestants to get a better idea on them)

Changing my cut to Bella Mackenzie

33 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I don't remember anyone liking him but maybe he had a fan or two I dunno.  :dead:

Oh really? Lmao I remember him being quite popular on here, or at least in the live show discussion thread. :haha: 

Bella Mackenzie

bella-mackenzie-the-voice-2023-channel-7

This was a tough round in the sense for me that I pretty much like most/all of the contestants I actually know. I don't want to cut them, so I'm fine with cutting any of the international The Voice contestants that I don't know. I kinda had a fun game of letting them all sing for their lives for me with their blind auditions - so I listened to all of their blind auditions to make my decisions (and also looked through their song choices). But yeah sadly for Bella Mackenzie, she was the one that least interested me and therefore the one I chose to make my cut on. 

Bella Mackenzie is an 18-year country singer, who auditioned with "Anti-Hero" by Taylor Swift. She did a more stripped down with a bit of a country flair to the song. This is really good. Wow she impressed the judges quickly as she got a 4-chair turn from all of the judges Guy Sebastian, Jessica Mauboy, Jason Derulo and Rita Ora. Oh wow, I really like this judging panel here. 😮 Bella chose to be on Guy's team. For the Callbacks round, it looks like the theme was Miley Cyrus. Bella sang "Slide Away" and won this battle against Robbie Hunt and Jaxson Cornell. Hmm, yeah I didn't care for this performance as much as her audition. Her country twang didn't really work in the song for me but well done to her advancing. 

On the Battle rounds, Bella battled against R&B male singer, Jaydean Miranda on "The Bones" by Maren Morris. LOL Guy must have been totally done with Jaydean as this song definitely suits Bella better. Though I get that this is a soulful country kind of song. I do like Bella more on this song than her last performance. But ooo I like Jaydean's voice and he sounds good on this. But it's obvious what happens here, Guy chose Bella. Bella advances to the Singoffs. OMGGG how many kind of pre-live show rounds do they have in Australia? Lmaoo this is insane. :dead: Okay this Sing-off battle was Bella against Marley Sola. For her song, Bella sang "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey. Okay this is interesting. Bella did a bit of a slower country version of the song and she sounds pretty good on this.  

Okay so now we finally move forward to the Top 8 semi-final shows, where Bella is the 3rd performer of the night and performs "Two Strong Hearts" by John Farnham. Hmm I don't know this song, or at least I can't think of knowing or remembering this. But this was a really nice, lovely and beautif performance. She was sadly one of the four contestants eliminated this week, so that's sad and a shame for Bella. :( Bella had a really nice and solid journey through her time on The Voice Australia. I enjoyed listening to her performances here. I'll post the video link I saw so you all can watch this if you're interested. 

Saving: Kara Tenae 

the-voice-kara-tenae.jpg

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

You should have kept it at what you had before. :dead:

LOL as I mentioned in my write-up, I looked through their blind auditions and Ezra sang a song I loved/seemed most like my kind of contestant, so I had to change my mind. :lmao: Though I would be alright with her going if she does go. :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

LOL as I mentioned in my write-up, I looked through their blind auditions and Ezra sang a song I loved/seemed most like my kind of contestant, so I had to change my mind. :lmao: Though I would be alright with her going if she does go. :haha: 

I don't even know who Ezra is so I can't comment on the quality of their stuff. :dead:

• Haha 1