2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven & Sola’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

8 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

it is so rude of nobody to inform me that there was a BB25 contestant with the twitter handle FLUTE DYKE

You if you went on Big Brother

vtt4zbs99xm51.jpg

• Haha 4

Player 031 “Purna”

65847f451c5c7b8c9a0b320d?width=700

Purna was on the first season of Squid Game: The Challenge and I’m probably gonna struggle to write 100 words on him, but he did almost make it to the top ten, apparently. It seems like reading about him online he was a popular player and people were sad to see him just miss out on making it to the endgame. All in all, I don’t have a lot to say about him nor a lot of the Squid Game contestants, I’m sure he’s a nice guy but from what I’ve seen I enjoyed Azán’s performances and it’s an easier save to justify at this point.

46 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

You if you went on Big Brother

vtt4zbs99xm51.jpg

truly i am built for big brother. i do like two challenges a week and then spend the rest of my day laying around with people i might hate learning gossip? it's less stressful than being on twitter for one minute in my regular day life. and that WILL be my bio.

Purna was popular online? I don't even remember the guy lol. But between Squid Game and The Mole, I've come to accept I very much disagree with the opinions of Netflix reality show watchers who just always root for "the bland good guy" and root against anyone who thinks strategically and can be deceitful.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Second Trio Noms Next)
6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Purna was popular online? I don't even remember the guy lol. But between Squid Game and The Mole, I've come to accept I very much disagree with the opinions of Netflix reality show watchers who just always root for "the bland good guy" and root against anyone who thinks strategically and can be deceitful.

Tbh the first thing I stumbled across was a Reddit thread of people disappointed he was eliminated. But yeah I guessed it was probably more of a ‘likeable’ thing than a great character or anything 

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Tbh the first thing I stumbled across was a Reddit thread of people disappointed he was eliminated. But yeah I guessed it was probably more of a ‘likeable’ thing than a great character or anything 

when i feel really like i need to find some enemies online i go to the love is blind subreddit and try to figure out what show they are watching because how the f*ck do they hate literally all the women and feel sorry for dudes like cole!!!!!!!!

NOMINATIONS

Liam & Yeremi (The Amazing Race)

Light Balance Kids (AGT: All-Stars)

Zara Zoffany (The Challenge: Battle For New Champion)

Courtney Veale (Challenge UK)

Amanda Garcia (Challenge USA)

Reilly Smedley (Big Brother 25)

Raven & Paris (The Circle)

April Kirkwood (Golden Bachelor)

Corinne Olympios (House of Villains)

Marco Donatelli (Love Island USA)

Tyler Posey "Hawk" (Masked Singer)

Sugar (RuPaul’s Drag Race)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Second Trio Noms Posted)

Marco Donatelli

Marco Donatelli Talks About What Drives Him To Succeed

Marco Donatelli was a contestant on Love Island USA season 5.  He was one of the first entrants into the villa, has he arrived on the first day.  Marco coupled up with Destiny the first week.  Then he partnered up with Hannah the rest of the season.  The couple won the whole thing, which I assume was voted on by the audience.  I also assumed Marco and Hannah chose each other during guys and girl days.  Congrats on not getting dumped.  He doesn't have anything interesting on his wiki page, so it doesn't even say if he and Hannah are still together or not.

Save:  Sugar

Liam & Yeremi (The Amazing Race 35)

liam-and-yeremi-hykel.jpg

Liam & Yeremi have kinda been on my radar to cut from The Amazing Race 35 list as they are my remaining least favorite team left there, so I guess I might as well take this chance to cut them now. :ph34rwave: Liam Hykel & Yeremi Hykel are a team of brothers from Cheyenne, Wyoming and San Marcos, Texas, who competed on the 35th season of The Amazing Race. Hmmm I  don't really rememeber much about Liam & Yeremi but they were okay. I know a lot of the fans of the show really liked and enjoyed them for their looks. :haha: But they didn't stand out to me. I remember they had an emotional backstory regarding their upbringing but I can't exactly remember what it was about. Okay after doing some research on this, they had been estranged for many years and came onto this show to make up for that lost time. They were nice guys, average racers and never really stood out. They came in 8th on the first and second legs of the race. Then they came in last/11th place on Episode 3 but it was a continue racing leg with no elimination, which lowkey upset me because I would have been fine with them going but instead, we lost a team that brought a lot more to the season, Jocelyn & Victor, the next episode.... ugh. 😢 Liam & Yeremi did redeem themselves on that 4th leg with a 6th place finish (their best yet). After that, on Leg 5, they returned to their usual 8th place finish. On Leg 6, this was the end of their time on the show as they finished 9th. Their biggest struggles on the show was paying attention to detailed based tasks and they had bad luck with taxi drivers driving them to their destinations. As I said, Liam & Yeremi were nice guys, alright racers but I was completely fine where they left as I preferred most of the other teams remaining at that point. 

Saving: Zara Zoffany 

i-like-it-zara-zoffany.png

Wasn't much of a Marco fan at the start of his season and he was kinda annoying then (particularly with his shade towards Destiny) but he actually grew on me through the course of his season. His connection with Hannah and how loyal he remained to her at Casa Amor (even when the show tried to bring his ex back to tempt him... lmao soo messy), all helped him grow on me. At that point, it was becoming obvious he & Hannah would win. I also liked how he allowed himself to be vulnerable when talking about his late mother at certain times. But a good spot for him in the ranking. And to answer the question, Marco & Hannah are still together. :yes: 

Love Island US Season 5 has been having a really good track record with its couples, as 3 of the Final 4 couples are still together after nearly a year the season finish (which I feel like is a first for the US version - where usually 1 couples makes it to a year). :haha: 

Reilly Smedley (Big Brother 25)

Big Brother 25: Reilly Smedley Post-Eviction Interview (2023) - Parade

Reilly was the very first HOH and the then proved my previous theory correct that you don't want to be an early HOH. She was evicted the very next week. So what happened? She organized the first elimination and kicked out Kirsten with a clean 13-0 vote. But in all her scheming she didn't include Hisam. So when Hisam won HOH the next week, he was all butthurt about it and Reilly stupidly admitted to him that he was an option for elimination the previous week in her mind. Reilly tried using her goodwill with Cirie to turn the tables and whip up some votes to save her, but some of the guys were wishy washy about it so Cirie wisely dropped the whole idea. Reilly saw the writing on the wall and told everyone to vote her out, which they did by 12-0. Maybe letting her friends vote for her kept those people's potential deals alive a couple more weeks, maybe not. Either way she was the third out for the season.

Save Light Balance Kids

15 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Reilly was the very first HOH and the then proved my previous theory correct that you don't want to be an early HOH.

Lol despite the fact that the first HOH of the past three seasons crashed & burned quickly, most fans agree its important to win an early HOH, specifically the first. Everyone wants to talk to you so you get to form key relationships fast, you usually get included in the big alliance that runs the game, and you can kind of map out how you want the next few weeks to go if you're slightly competent. It's how players like Cody, Tyler, and Nicole did so well with their first HOH reigns on their seasons. Even with how poorly she played, Reilly still formed these insane bonds with people like Matt, Jag, and Blue who were willing to lay down and die for her. But she was unlucky with Hisam winning the next HOH. And yeah, she still didn't play well at all.

LOL yeahh the early days of BB25 were some chaotic and crazy times. :dead: Reilly had a really big presence with forming a big alliance and seemed like she was playing a good game. But then it did all crash and burn the following week - and her convo with Hisam with him as HoH was so awkward. 🙈 And lol yeah the drama regarding the vote to keep Reilly or not was also insane. I wouldn't have minded her lasting longer on the show but at least she made her mark in 2 weeks and is more memorable than most Week 2 boots. :yes: