2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven & Sola’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Derek decided not to go for Alex's least favorites I see. :dead:

He got confused by the rules and thought it was a nominate Alex's faves round :/

New page

Morgan & Lena - The Amazing Race 35

Andrea & Malaina - The Amazing Race 35

Shaun Hampson - Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains

Shonee Bowtell - Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains

Felicia Cannon - Big Brother 25 US

America Lopez - Big Brother 25 US

Frannie Marin - Survivor 44

Brandon Cottom - Survivor 44

Kellie Nalbandian - Survivor 45

Hannah Ferrier - The Traitors (Australia Season 2)

Sorelle - The Voice (American Season 23)

NOIVAS - The Voice (American Season 23)

Nini Iris - The Voice (American Season 24)

Tarryn Stokes - The Voice (Australian Season 12)

Just now, Alex95 said:

He got confused by the rules and thought it was a nominate Alex's faves round :/

Gah yeah, I was thinking that when I saw some of the noms. 🙈 :( 

NOIVAS

THE VOICE 23 || 5TH PLACE

the-voice-2301-noivas.jpg

NOIVAS is a 30-year-old musician from Jasper, Texas. Before auditioning for The Voice, he had been in the music industry for a while, opening for artists like Andy Grammer, Gavin DeGraw, Jason Mraz, and Emeli Sandé. As a father of two, he had previously put his music career on hold to focus on his family and worked in the tech field. Ready to return to the stage, he aimed to show his daughters that he pursued every opportunity to achieve his dream of being a musician.  For his audition, he performed Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come" earning four chair turns within seconds; I thought the song really showcased his voice, and I personally enjoyed his audition.  He ended up going with Chance the Rapper as his coach, after revealing that Chance had inspired him in the past.   He faced off against Ray Uriel in the battle round, and he lost the battle but luckily for him, he was stolen by Blake, who he had intended to pick during the auditions if not for the block. He advanced through the following rounds with the public's vote, and being seen as one of the front runner. He made it all the way to the finale and ultimately finished in 5th place.   Overall, I do think NOIVAS is a talented singer but I don't think most of his performances lived up to his audition. 

SAVING: FELICIA CANNON

Posted (edited)

Brandon Cottom

Fuln-TBMWc-AEAa15.jpg

Brandon Cottom is a former American football fullback. He played college football at Purdue University and no he didn't make it into the NFL. 

He was casted on season 44 of Survivor. A good chunk of the first part of the season was given to him screen time and storyline wise. 

He found a hidden immunity Idol but them gave it up, only to winning all the immunity completions until the merge.

I think he got a lot too cocky which at the end of the game can really fault you in the game of survivor and he was then shocked by his elimination from the game.

Not my kind of player so I was glad to see them turn on him compared to let him have a cakewalk to the final tribal counsel.

Saving Frannie Marin

Edited by *Diana

ANDREA & MALAINA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLVTkAIo1Z03cLYQkkY2s

Andrea & Malaina are college friends who competed on Season 35 of The Amazing Race. I must say, I like the new format of no non-elimination legs, it adds that extra level of high stakes, which I like. Makes everyone have to be at their best every leg. This season specifically highlighted that with Jocelyn & Victor who were first in the first two legs than fell to the bottom and out. Interestingly, Andrea & Malaina were placing towards the bottom of the pack but kept surviving until Episode 7, where they placed 8th and were eliminated. They were a fine team, nothing really interesting or anything memorable, well none that I can remember right now. They were just a team that competed on this season. But, to be honest, no one really stood out this season. Like it was a very "meh" cast. Anyways, these noms kinda suck and sorry to Andrea & Malaina for being cut for being meh.

SAVE: america lopez.

Lol you know what's crazy about NOIVAS - is that he's Savion Wright from American Idol Season 14. I remember being so shook in finding that out. :dead: :haha: He's talented and had a good run and number of good performances. Though he's also someone that started off well and kinda faltered by the end - namely with his "Fly Away" performance which was trashed on here. :haha: 

Brandon is someone I didn't really care much for during his season. I remember he had that rivalry with Maddy regarding his HII, which worked in his favor and got her out. But then after that it seemed like his airtime would disappear, and he didn't really do much to stand out after that? 

#bless the Felicia and Frannie saves. ❤️ 

Heyy... Andrea & Malaina stood out to me. 😢 :haha: Though agree that the cast as a whole was very meh. I thought Andrea & Malaina were a really fun and entertaining team on TAR. They were unintentionally hilarious and fun to watch. I guess it's objectively a fair cut as they didn't last long and suddenly got an invisible edit towards the end of their run which I didn't get. I did enjoy their underdog run and them lasting longer than I would have expected. They were still one of my favorites their season though - even with it being an underwhelming season.

Morgan and Lena

Boca Raton sisters on CBS' Amazing Race reality TV competition show

I haven't watched the most recent season of the Amazing Race, I had planned on it before the rankdown, but I just haven't found the extra time.  Morgan and Lena seem like a team I would enjoy as I tend to like the female/female teams. Morgan and Lena are sisters who competed on the 35 season of the show. It looks like they placed low a decent amount throughout the race, which I assume made them likable underdogs.  Their highest placement was 4th, which they achieved on three legs.  They were eliminated on the Slovenia leg, placing 7th overall.  I decided to cut from That Amazing Race, because last rankdown a bunch of teams went far and I haven't cut from the show yet. Sorry to any of their fans!

Save: Shonee

• Sad 2

Shaun Hampson - Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains

Kellie Nalbandian - Survivor 45

Hannah Ferrier - The Traitors (Australia Season 2)

Sorelle - The Voice (American Season 23)

Nini Iris - The Voice (American Season 24)

Tarryn Stokes - The Voice (Australian Season 12)

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Morgan & Lena deserved top 100 at least :no:

They really do. :broken: 

9 minutes ago, Solaris said:

if people need save ideas, Nini is the best voice contestant of last year.  Tarryn is also a great option to save.

Agreed in hoping Nini can get saved.

Danggg sad to see Morgan & Lena get cut. :broken: They were soo fun, funny and entertaining. And they were so argumentative and such a hot mess team with each other too. :haha: Actually, Morgan & Lena were fairly good and solid racers for most of the show but there were some roadblocks and detours that they would mess up on or directions stuff that they would mess up on and make their high placements end up as low placements. 🙈

Ughh my Top 2 from The Amazing Race 35 getting cut back-to-back is a bummer. :broken: Bummed and sad I couldn't save them as I had a lot of faves to decide between. :( But I guess I'm lesser attached to my TAR faves compared to other shows. 

And ugh just realized that neither are the last standing female/female team from TAR. Ugh. 😭