2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Decision Next)

Alex95

Stinks P U GIF by Padma Lakshmi

Jen & Liv (The Voice UK12)

Destiny Davis (Love Island US5)

Imani Wheeler (Love Island US5)

Jonah Allman (Love Island US5)

Vickala "Kay Kay" Gray (Love Island US5)

Chris Osmond (Claim to Fame US2)

Olivia Aquilina (Claim to Fame US2)

Carly Reeves (Claim to Fame US2)

Ines Tazi (Perfect Match S1)

Michele Fitzgerald (The Challenge: USA S2)

Tyler Crispen (The Challenge: USA S2)

Wes Bergmann (The Challenge: USA S2)

Alyssa Snider (The Challenge: USA S2)

Tiffany Mitchell (The Challenge: USA S2)

Alyssa Lopez (The Challenge: USA S2)

Amanda (The Challenge: USA S2)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destiny Davis

Are Destiny & Kyle From Love Island USA Season 5 Still Together?

Another dating show contestant to dump  in the pile of  Reality tv contestants that don't matter to me. Destiny can't be her real name, I have the same problem with that as I do with Liberty.  Anyway Destiny was on Season 5 of Love Island. Destiny is a Microbiologist and is 28 years old.  She resides in Missouri.  From the sounds of it, Destiny got around on the show.  She had 5 couplings with 5 different guys. She was with Marco, Jonah, Harrison, Zay (really a guy named Zay), and Kyle. No judgement here, get it girl.  She started the show on Day 1, and she was dumped in the finale. I guess that means she didn't couple up at the end.  She didn't place in the Top 4 couples anyway.

Save: Jen & Liv

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

JONAH ALLMAN

love-island-usa-destiny-davis.gif

Jonah Allman participated in last year’s Love Island USA. He was a later addition and kind of a secondary character on the show. He first pursued something with Destiny, and he seemed to be Destiny’s new guy after her relationship with Harrison fell apart. But then things fell apart between Destiny and Jonah too. I think it was communication issues between the two? Jonah later coupled up with Taylor C. during the Casa Amor week, but no hard feelings with Destiny since she returned from Casa Amor with Zay. Jonah and Taylor seemed to be a strong couple together, but they were hardly featured. Maybe it was the lack of drama between them two and the fact they were both late additions that made them somewhat invisible in the edit. I can’t remember the full details of their exit, but I believe Taylor didn’t get enough votes from the viewers to stay during one of the elimination rounds. And as a result, Jonah chose to leave the show with her instead of seeking someone new. And are Jonah and Taylor still together? I have no idea. 

Saving Chris.

claim-to-fame-chris-osmond.gif

Edited by Steven_

Alyssa Snider (The Challenge: USA Season 2)

alyssa-snider.jpg

Alyssa Snider is formely a contestant who made her reality TV debut on 2022's 23rd season of Big Brother. Alyssa would then make her next reality TV show stop on The Challenge: USA Season 2. Alyssa is one of those meh/whatever type contestants as she doesn't really bring all that much to these kinds of reality shows. She is mostly the contestant that gets involved in showmances. I often think Alyssa would be a better fit on the dating shows as I could see her on there. Anyway, Alyssa was alright at best but didn't really stand out. She was in a Big Brother alliance but most of the BB alums went out before her, so they didn't fare too well. Alyssa's big storyline was her friendship turned budding showmance with Tyler Crispen. It did seem like a slow progression between them and they weren't a bad couple, they looked nice together and got along well. They would end up kissing at some people. And a lot of the cast (I forgot who?) were trying to play cupid to get them to kiss on one of those late night club scenes. :haha: Alyssa was targeted a bit but did play it under the radar for the most part, until Episode 10. On Episode 10, she competed on the Ripped Off arena game against elimination queen Cassidy. And you know, Alyssa put up a really strong and great fight here. Alyssa looked like she had the lead and was gonna win at some points. But ultimately, Cassidy sent Alyssa home, where she made it to 13th/14th place.

Saving: Vickala "Kay Kay" Gray (at least I can save one of my Love Island favorites as the other ones will go. :broken: 

love-island-usa-kay-kay-gray.png

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Derek’s Noms Posted)

Ahh soo sad to see Destiny go and wish I had room to save her too. :broken: She was really interesting and quite a polarizing character on Love Island. Lots of people either loved her or hated her. She was.... kind very un-Love Island like. She told things exactly how she felt, though it could have been harsh... and she gave the most expressive facial expressions. :haha: But she was fun and interesting to watch and a stand out, imo. I don't think this was the right show for her (I think Love is Blind would have been better for her), as she went through 5 different re-couplings and it was a shame none of those couplings seemed to progress into something. A lot of the guys just couldn't handle Destiny (though she could have made more effort with them as well). She deserved to have love. :broken: 

period-destiny.gif destiny-loveisland.gif

I liked Jonah. One of the better, more likable guys of the season - though not a major favorite of mine. I did like him and Taylor C together, but sadly I don't think they are together and didn't last long after the show. Kinda surprised as they seemed like a really good match.

INES TAZI

PERFECT MATCH || WALKED AWAY ON WEEK 9

perfect-match-s1-e4-00-49-17-21-r-1676583944.jpeg

Ines Tazi is best known for her time on The Circle: France, where she successfully catfished her way through the competition. I enjoyed French version of The Circle, and thought it's one of the better one - it's a shame that it only had one season, but sometimes that's also good as the show can lose its quality as we been seeing with The Circle USA. So when Netflix launched their new dating show, Perfect Match, featuring past Netflix reality TV competitors, Ines was chosen to compete. She appeared in the first episode and initially matched with Shayne for the first few episodes. She also matched with another contestant who shall not be named and Nick. When Will entered the competition, he matched with Ines, but their connection was short-lived. She also gave Damian a chance before deciding to walk away on Week 9. Honestly, Ines was one of the bright spots of the season. She was out of most contestants' leagues, which explains why she didn't connect with many of them. Her decision to prioritize herself is commendable, especially on a show like Perfect Match. Would I have cut her before some of the remaining contestants from the show in this rankdown? Probably not. However, I'm not particularly passionate about Perfect Match, so I'm fine with letting any of them go at any point in the rankdown.

SAVING: OLIVIA AQUILINA

Imani Wheeler (Love Island US5)

Carly Reeves (Claim to Fame US2)

Michele Fitzgerald (The Challenge: USA S2)

Tyler Crispen (The Challenge: USA S2)

Wes Bergmann (The Challenge: USA S2)

Tiffany Mitchell (The Challenge: USA S2)

Alyssa Lopez (The Challenge: USA S2)

Amanda Garcia (The Challenge: USA S2)

Gah yeah this is such a rough set of noms and so many good/big characters here I'd love to be saved. 😢 

Love and enjoy all of Imani, Michele, Tiffany, Alyssa L. And Carly was fun (though fine with losing her).

Wes-Bergmann08032396-4b7015d1db644a1f9ea
Wes Bergmann | The Challenge USA

Wes Bergmann appeared on yet another season of The Challenge but this time it was the second season of The Challenge USA. What can I say about Wes that I haven’t already said? Probably nothing since I’ve never been a fan. I find him boring and one of the least interesting characters to have appeared on the show so I’m not quite sure how he has the fan base he does at this point. I’ll agree that he’s a physical threat but I much prefer someone to have a personality to make the show interesting. Wes cashed in on his Banana’s feud for far too many seasons that it became the only interesting thing about himself. I genuinely don’t remember a single impressive thing he’s done on any season and could take him not returning for a further season but we won’t be that lucky. I’m actually shocked he was cast on the most recent season of House of Villains because he’s so bland. I wouldn’t call him a hero or a villain because he’s so vanilla. Meh.

Saving Amanda “She-Devil” Garcia.

amanda-garcia-the-challenge_0.gif

42 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Said no one.

I said so, so you be nice. 🙂 😭

40 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Carly's meltdown was fun but not worth saving over any of the challenge girls in my opinion at least. 

I do agree on that part.

Wes is definitely a big and well known person on The Challenge. He's a strong/great competitor for sure. But oh lol his gameplay/storyline was really interesting and something else this season, that I can't even explain. :lmao: Oh I forgot he's going to be on House of Villains - should be interesting to see how he does on there.