2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Derek’s Decision Next)

Alex95

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Sean McLaughlin

Sean McLaughlin

I found this photo on image search for google.  I don't think this is him.

This entry of Sean McLaughlin is from The Bachelorette season 20.  He also appeared on Bachelor in Paradise Season 9. I don't see him as an option for that show on the first page.  Anyway Sean is from the bachelor nation, I stopped keeping up with those shows a decade ago. Sean got dumped in Week 5 of the show.  There were 5 other guys left at the time of his elimination.  Things bachelor nation says about Sean: Sean is a terrible texter.  Sean like whole milk with his chocolate chip cookies and sean loves his hair.  Those facts make him sound kind of self absorbed and maybe he is.  He is also not in the rankdown anymore, so none of us have to care!

Save: Melissa Reeves

OMGG Sola, I'm DYING at your Sean McLaughlin write-up, particularly with that pic. :dead: hahahaha that is certainly NOT him. Maybe it's his father, who is a famous republican politician? This is the actual Sean:

MV5BY2VlYmY2MWItMTgwMC00ODNlLTljYjQtNzcy

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

OMGG Sola, I'm DYING at your Sean McLaughlin write-up, particularly with that pic. :dead: hahahaha that is certainly NOT him. Maybe it's his father, who is a famous republican politician? This is the actual Sean:

MV5BY2VlYmY2MWItMTgwMC00ODNlLTljYjQtNzcy

i like my picture more

• Haha 1

JAX

db66f1af538909c34f9ad4f6fd29132dad80d714.gif

Jax competed on the fourteenth season of American Idol, where she ultimately placed third. And...Oh, wait. This is a different Jax. Never mind. This Jax competed on the fifteenth season of RuPaul's Drag Race. Jax lasted until episode 8, ultimately placing 10th. According to the RPDR Wiki, Jax's drag name comes from a real life nickname, as well as inspiration from the Mortal Kombat character Jax Briggs. Looking at Jax's stats, it doesn't look like her run on the show was too impressive. She had zero wins in both the Maxi and Mini Challenges. She was never team captain, and she was in the Bottom 2 twice before her Episode 8 elimination. As far as trivia, she is the second contestant to use a jump rope during a talent show performance. She is also the second contestant to lose three lip sync challenges in one episode. I'm guessing that's not exactly a stat a contestant would want to have. She was also the second contestant to be eliminated on an empty stage too. I don't really know the details about why the stage was empty. Jax's entrance quote was "Make room for your MVP, spelled J-A-X.” Well, based on her run on the show, it doesn't seem like she was the MVP of the season.

Saving Mira & Gleb

Are-Mira-Sorvino-and-Gleb-Savchenko-Are-Already-Planning-a-Romy-and-Michelle-Moment-on-DWTS-Rules-Tom-Sandoval-and-Raquel-Leviss-Still-Together-567.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1500px,848px&resize=1200,675&quality=86&strip=all

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Save Derek & Jaspal

Cut Jermaine & Justin

Omggg you changing your save/cut on us twice today. What is going on? :dead: 🤣

4 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

JAX

Jax competed on the fourteenth season of American Idol, where she ultimately placed third. And...Oh, wait. This is a different Jax. Never mind.

:dead: 

• Haha 1

Sean was an interesting character. He brought some good and interesting drama on the show, but he was also kinda annoying too, lol. :haha: I think his best moment was probably winning the Barbie's Kens group date, in which he sang terribly at (but it's fitting with his look). :haha: Fine with him going out here as I liked some others more on his season. 

I remember Jax being a good lip syncer and doing well with a number of the lip syncs she did on the show. I think she stood out on the talent show episode? Sadly, she did struggle on most of the main challenges or didn't really stand out on those. :( Though I still preferred her over some other queens on S15. Oooh waittt, I totally forgot that she lost that "Lip Sync LaLaPaRuza Smackdown" episode (hence the losing 3 lip syncs stat). That was insane considering lip synching was her strongsuit. 😮 

Jax had an incredible first episode with the talent show and seemed to have crazy potential but the judges after that refused to give her any props and she faded away. Shout-out to Anetra for personally assassinating Jax even though she could have easily and deservingly chosen to eliminate Spice lmao queen behavior

• Like 2

Julia Vahry (Traitors NZ)

Julia Vahry | Traitors NZ, Founder & Managing Director, Actress, (former)  Police Officer

I love a good info graphic! Above you can see some fun facts about Miss Julia who was on Traitors NZ. This was the inaugural season for NZ. I also do insurance work for a living so maybe we'd have stuff to talk about! Julia lasted all the way to the finale episode along with 4 other castmates. Episode 10. There were still 2 Traitors remaining at that point, so they attempted some banishments to get rid of them. The first banishment in the finale took care of Colin, who was indeed a Traitor. However, Julia was banished next and she was a faithful!!!! So that left a Traitor in the Top 3!!!!! Would all 3 of the faithfuls have won if they banished the Traitor? I kind of assume I understand how this show format works based on party games but I've never seen an episode. But I would like to! As soon as I find some more free time under a rock somewhere. Any day now.

Save Olivia

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

as she looks longingly at the thought of backstabbing Nurys.

Ugh it's still too painful. 😭 :broken: 

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

Underrated highlight of Jax’s run - her camp choice in Snatch Game character 

mona-lisa-jax-drag-race.png

Oooh lol yeah I forgot about this one but this was kinda hilarious. :lmao: 

Kings (The Traitors NZ) 

Screenshot-2023-08-29-at-3.28.55-PM.png?

Kingdon Chapple-Wilson, better known as Kings, is a contestant who participated in the first season of The Traitors NZ. FYI, is it really known as  The Traitors NZ or is it classified as  The Traitors New Zealand?  Obviously the same thing but it's spelled out differently. :haha: Kings is also a 33 year-old rapper, which I just leaned, so that's cool to learn. Anywho, Kings played the game as a faithful and he made it quite the distance on the show. He made it all the way to 6th place and was banished on Episode 9, which was the second to last episode of the season. I'm not sure if he was a good faithful that had good insight in spotting the traitors, was he a leader of the faithfuls, a follower, was he a hot mess player that came off as a traitor or someone brought far along and was completely clueless. I am curious. Looking at his track record, it looks like he voted for the traitors 3 times. He voted for Loryn on Episode 1, Robbie on Episode 6 and Colin on Episode 8. But they never left on those said episodes. I also remember Sola earlier in the thread saying he accidentally put Kings through rather than Colin (I think?), sooo did Kings completely luck up making it to the saves/cuts portion of the game? If so, well done to him making it here to Cycle 2. :haha:

Saving: Tanner Courtad

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo0a1Hw8uXZPRW2k_9gjq

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven’s Noms Next)

@Steven_ is up next to nominate from The Circle (US Season 5), The Voice (Australian Season 12), The Great British Bake Off (Series 14), American Idol (Season 21), Stars on Mars, The Masked Singer (American Season 10), Buddy Games