2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven & Sola’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Serena, Rob, JaNa, and Liv kinda need to be top 20 next year idk

1*aRcYhFzVO2Ey1O7cmjr2iQ.gif

Agreed about Serena, JaNa, and Liv. :wub: 

I don't care for Rob. He was my least favorite at one point, but now there's two guys I would rank below him.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

love-island-love-island-usa.gif

A drama king who understands the medium of reality tv :wub: :wub: 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

If you hide UNDER a pool after a breakup, you’re top 100 at worst. Sorry I don’t make the rules

LOL now that I think about it, I could have seen Rob being someone you would have loved or hated (with his antics). Looks like it's the former. :dead: 🤣

LES_TRAITRES_EP08_ONLINE.10_10_28_16.Still025_KARINE.png?auto=format&q=60&crop=faces,%20edges&ar=16:9&fit=crop&ixlib=react-9.5.1-beta.1&w=1400

Brett Robinson & Xanthi Perdikomatis "Jennifer" (The Circle)

Charlie Pittman (The Voice AUS)

Dom Gabriel (Perfect Match)

Ivanna Drink (RPDR Down Under)

Jagateshwar "Jag" Bains (BB25)

Jermaine & Justin (TAR Canada)

Johnny Middlebrooks (Love Island Games)

Jojo Siwa (Special Forces)

Matt Klotz (BB25)

Mauricio Umansky & Emma Slater (DWTS 32)

Mira Sorvino & Gleb Savchenko (DWTS 32)

Player 019 "Amanda" (Squid Game : The Challenge)

Player 301 "Trey" (Squid Game : The Challenge)

Player 418 "Roland" (Squid Game : The Challenge)

Sam McGlone (Traitors AUS)

The Girlfriend Experience (CDR)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris' Noms Posted)

Jojo Siwa

JoJo Siwa Says Withdrawing From 'Special Forces' 'Felt Right'

I think I nominated Jojo Siwa for her appearance in Special Forces: Worlds Toughest Test Season 2 earlier in this rankdown.  This isn't Dancing with the Stars where Jojo dominated the season and the rankdown.  She just made it all the way to second place in the DWTS rankdown.  Chris said earlier that he classifies her exit from the show as a quit.  I will follow through and eliminate her from the rankdown for that reason. She was the last person to be eliminated or quit before the winners passed the show.  I assume she made it to the finale?  Or right before? Anyway out she goes from this rankdown.

Save:  Mira & Gleb

The Girlfriend Experience (Canada's Drag Race Season 4)

rawImage.jpg

The Girlfriend Experience is a 31-year old German-Canadian drag performer from Vancouver, British Columbia who competed on the 4th season of Canada's Drag Race. The Girlfriend Experience has a really fun name that stood out to me when looking at and through the cast list. She's also really pretty. Sadly, The Girlfriend Experience's run on the show was hardly anything impressive as she only lasted 3 weeks and made it to 10th place. The Girlfriend Experience was safe on the Premiere Ball episode where the queens had to showcase 3 looks (First Impressions, Shimmering Showgirls and Me Myself and I). She had a low placement on the QV-She challenge, which was where the queens had to advertise a drag look product as a host on the shopping channel parody "QV-She." I see that she was in the Bottom 3 that week but the challenge winner, Kitten Kaboodle had the power to save one of the Queens in the Bottom3 and Kitten saved The Girlfriend Experience. I'm curious if The Girlfriend Experience would have been in the Bottom 2 if not for that save? Let me know, y'all! The Girlfriend Experience made it to Episode 3, which was the "OH-SHE-GAGGIN" episode. In this challenge, the queens had to write, record, and perform verses for the OH-SHE-GAGGIN music festival. Oh wow, it's really interesting to see that Kitten Kaboodle and The Girlfriend Experience landed in the Bottom 2 that week, as Kitten saved The Girlfriend Experience the previous week. Anywho, they did their lip-sync to "Tongue" by Rêve. Kitten won the lip sync and The Girlfriend Experience was eliminated. This was a short and not so memorable run, so I think this is a fair spot for The Girlfriend Experience to go out as there are many more drag queens with longer and better runs in the game. 

Saving: Matt Klotz 

giphy.webp

SAM McGLONE

image.jpg?t=1694565198&size=medium

Sam McGlone is a 27-year-old Marking Consultant who competed on Season 2 of The Traitors Australia. He was a traitor and made it all the way to the end. Turns out this season had an interesting ending. I did not watch the Australian versions of The Traitors but season 2's ending....has me howling. It would appear that no one won this season of The Traitors. So, in total, there were 4 traitors, Ash got voted out and exposed as Traitor. The remaining 3 (Camille, Blake & Sam), made it to the end and voted out all the faithfuls but then there was a plot twist known as the Traitors Dilemma. Where they could either steal or share the money. They all voted steal and all lost. End of story. Funny.

SAVE: Charlie Pittman.

Edited by jarmon

Aww JoJo did a pretty great job on Special Forces. I knoow that show isn't popular here so I'm happy she made it through to the 6th cycle. She did have moments of being silly and not taking it completely seriously - or just that her bubbly personality would come off that way which had the leaders upset when that would happen. She had a strong run and made it to the final - she just failed on one of the final tasks which got her out of the show, though it wasn't the traditional quit per se (I don't think?). Though one of the highlights moment from her + of the season where she was literally carrying Tom Sandoval on her back. :giggle: 

Jojo-carrying-Tom-over-her-shoulder-9065

4 minutes ago, jarmon said:

SAM McGLONE

image.jpg?t=1694565198&size=medium

Sam McGlone is a 27-year-old Marking Consultant who competed on Season 2 of The Traitors Australia. He was a traitor and made it all the way to the end. Turns out this season had an interesting ending. I did not watch the Australian versions of The Traitors but season 2's ending....has me howling. It would appear that no one won this season of The Traitors. So, in total, there were 4 traitors, Ash got voted out and exposed as Traitor. The remaining 3 (Camille, Blake & Sam), made it to the end and voted out all the faithfuls but then there was a plot twist known as the Traitors Dilemma. Where they could either steal or share the money. They all voted steal and all lost. End of story. Funny.

SAVE: Charlie Pittman.

youtube the evil is defeated GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ivanna Drink (Drag Race Down Under Season 3)

Ivanna Drink Chats Her 'Drag Race Down Under' Run & What It's Like  Performing For Superstars - WERRRK.comShameel Kennedy-Hall: Ivanna See More! - express Magazine

Anita Wigl'it and Ivanna Drink on their plans for the future

Ivanna Drink is mostly know for being the husband (now separated) of Anita Wiglit. Anita and Kita Mean previously hosted a version of Drag Race in New Zealand and were very well known in the NZ scene. Anita and Kita were both later cast in the first season of Drag Race Down Under with RuPaul as the host. Anita won Snatch Game and was a beloved fan favorite but had a shock elimination, while Kita went on to win the season. So Ivanna came for Season 3 and was very upfront about being Anita's husband because that seemed to be her key to success on the show. However, Ivanna did not excel in the Drag Race format, didn't impress RuPaul with her personality, and went out early. She placed 8th out of 10. Didn't win any challenges or lip syncs. But let's face it, Down Under Season 3 was pretty dull and unexciting overall. So why would I keep saving Ivanna and dragging her through this game?? BECAUSE HER ELIMINATION WAS ICONIC (to me lmao). Ivanna's elimination was probably the #2 most memorable moment of the season. Not because of anything Ivanna did or said lmao. She was wearing a cat suit when RuPaul eliminated her and then this happened: 

WHAT? WHAT JUST HAPPENED? RU JUST SAYS "meow" TO NO ONE AND THEY DON'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE IT! WHY DID THIS EVEN MAKE THE EDIT ASDLFIHSDIFGLUHLIUSDFHL WHAT IS HAPPENING LMFAO WHY DOES THIS SEND ME TO OUTER SPACE EVERY TIME I WATCH IT??? 

That's literally it. I don't make a habit of cutting from my own shows but I had to do this write-up lololololol

Save Mauricio DWTS

Brett Robinson & Xanthi Perdikomatis "Jennifer" (The Circle)

Dom Gabriel (Perfect Match)

Jagateshwar "Jag" Bains (BB25)

Jermaine & Justin (TAR Canada)

Johnny Middlebrooks (Love Island Games)

Player 019 "Amanda" (Squid Game : The Challenge)

Player 301 "Trey" (Squid Game : The Challenge)

Player 418 "Roland" (Squid Game : The Challenge)

AAAAQfY0OYZDyXqeoYVWnQoRaGq9302h2VN8C6aK
“Roland”Squid Game: The Challenge

“Roland” was one of the many contestants competing for the $4.56 million dollars during Squid Game: The Challenge. This show was one of the highlights of reality television for me so I’m glad it’s renewed for a second season. My only gripe with the show is that we see very little of some people due to the sheer amount of people competing but I suppose there’s no way of getting around that. I remember Roland’s face but can’t remember anything that he did or said throughout the show airing. I originally wanted to cut Trey because I enjoyed him with his Mother, but she was the star of the relationship and he never really did anything outside of that but I remember more of him than Roland. Apparently Roland made the final but was betrayed by Mai? Join the queue, kid. I don’t remember the betrayal at all so it can’t have been game changing.

Saving Amanda.