2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Cycle 11 Posted)

Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Noms Next)

1. Carolyn Wiger 

2. Aidan Bryant 

3. Kai Fagan

4. Sanam Harrinanan

5. Lana Jenkins

6. Tanya Manhenga

7. Cirie Fields

8. Kate Chastain

9. Katurah Topps

10. Dee Valladares

11. Vickala "Kay Kay" Gray

12. Yamil "Yam Yam" Arocho

13. Kaleb Gebrewold

14. Camille Chicheportiche

15. Gurleen Maan

16. Leroy FontaineAre You Ready For It Singing GIF by Taylor Swift

Sanam Harrinanan

Who is Sanam Harrinanan? | Reality TV Influencer | Influencer Matchmaker

Sanam Harrinanan was one of the names on this list that I didn't know.  After seeing the front page and noticing Sanam was a love island entry, it made my decision easy.  I went through a love Island nomination phase, so I am sure I have either nominated, or planned on nominating Sanam in the near future.  She was part of Love Island UK season 9. She entered the house partway through the show, on day 29.  Oh wow, Sanam went on to win the season with Kai.  Do people who enter part way through the show typically win?  I know the audience votes on this show, so she and Kai clearly made an impact together. It looks like in addition to winning with Kai, the pair are currently engage.  Congratulations to them!

Save: Aidan Bryant WINNER of AGT All-stars

• Sad 1

LANA JENKINS

LOVE ISLAND - SERIES 9 || RUNNER-UP

lanajenkinsloveisland-2-c079359.jpg

Cutting Sanam from this rankdown before Lana is definitely a choice, so I need to correct it before Lana outlasts more people than she should. It’s not that I don’t like Lana - I did enjoy her on Love Island - but Kai, Tanya, and Sanam were superior in every way possible. Lana entered the villa on day one and coupled up with Ron, but in the first recoupling, she ended up with Farmer Will ; This is mainly due to Anna-May who arrived and coupled up with Kai, which had a trickling effect on the rest of the decoupling. Afterward, Lana coupled up with Aaron when he arrived, and later with Casey - I liked her with both of them, but it was clear their connections weren’t as strong. So, it wasn’t surprising when she and Ron re-coupled due to their existing bond. I wish I could give more details on her time on the show, but that series aired over a year ago, and things have blurred - especially after two more seasons of Love Island, this past summer.  Lana and Ron made it all the way to the finale, finishing as runners-up where they weren't close at all to Kai & Sanam who dominated the final vote. Overall, I do like Lana but she wasn't a top favourite, and at this point in the rankdown, I’m okay with cutting her, especially considering Sanam was already eliminated.

SAVING: KATE CHASTAIN

Edited by *Chris

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Just gonna leave Cirie (and to a lesser extent Katurah) vulnerable to get cut? :haha:  That's not very Wally!

Gahh don't say that. 🙈  It's tough as I'm hoping they can get saved by others. Nervous about it though. :shiver:

Camille Chicheportiche (The Traitors Australia Season 2)

MV5BZGNhYTMxMDMtNzEwZi00MmUyLTkxMzQtZTMx

Ooof I do feel a little bad for cutting Camile but she's like the only one I didn't know so was kind of an easy cut though I did consider cutting some others. Anyway, Camille Chicheportiche is a Former federal agent from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia. Camille had an interesting run on the show. She was a faithful for the first 6 episodes of the season. Then she was recruited as a traitor on Episode 7. I always find it fascinating for those who starts off as faithfuls and then are drafted to be traitors at some point during the season. With some stuff I'm seeing about Camille, I'm taking it that she said she worked as a Japanese Tour Guide and a Stay-at-home mom to hide her former career as a federal agent. She wasn't aware of who the traitors were at first. But there was that game changing moment on the double hitter of Annabel's banishment and Luke's murder, where she was started to figure things out about the traitors. She realized that Sam and Blake were the traitors at that point. She was about to convince the faithfuls that Sam and Blake were but before she could succeed with that, they recruited Camille as a traitor so she had to change her game tactics to work with them for a bit. I think with so many write-ups of the contestants here, we know that Camille got to the final 3 with Blake & Sam as they all ~won as traitors. But in the season's plot twist, they all chose to steal the money, which left with no one winning. :dead: I assume that Camille is the favorite of the three traitors from what I read here (and that Sam was really disliked?). So at least we got Camille to be the last standing traitor for this season in this rankdown.

Saving: Vickala "Kay Kay" Gray and Cirie Fields

love-island-usa-kay-kay-gray.gif

0f35500264ff37a77d4edb6ce1c0f2a2f2-the-t

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I wish I had your optimism :haha: 

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I am sort of regretting not saving Cirie.  I see Aidan vulnerable and I jump to save him though.

Plot twist, I ended up saving Cirie! While I am hopeful she would get saved, you got me nervous that she could get robbed/cut so ugh can't risk that yet. I wouldn't forgive myself if that happens. :haha: 

I'll risk Kaleb and hope/wish the best for him (and Katurah). :shiver: Though if they go, at least they got this far.

• Like 1

Awww I was kinda hoping for Sanam to win it for Love Island 9. But with the noms, I can't fault her cut as these are getting tough. Sanam came in on the Casa Amor twist and she really connected well with Kai. Things took a major turn for him as he didn't have strong connections / was in the bottom a lot but then he and Sanam became fan favorites. Sanam was really cool and lovable with an easygoing and great personality. She probably would have been my overall favorite had she been there since Day 1, but she was still a favorite for me. And yeah it is really rare for a Casa Amor/mid season entry to win, I think Sanam was the first to accomplish that. But omg aww yayyy for Sanam & Kai being engaged! :wub: Didn't know that but happy for them there!

Though I also agree with Chris that Lana should have gone before Sanam. Lana was nice, sweet though kinda on the boring side. She made it to the end but it felt kinda safe and yeah I felt she didn't really standout as much on her own. Lana's recoupling journey was... interesting. A lot of her early recouplings felt like friendship couples and she gave it a try but it seemed like her heart was always with Ron while he was definitely exploring options more openly than her on the early days (which is fine though I felt a bit bad for her). I wasn't too surprised they made it to 2nd but I did prefer other couples (like Tanya/Shaq and Will/Jessie) over them. But I did grow to like them as a couple as the season progressed.

• Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Noms Posted)

dee-valladares-header.jpg
Dee Valladares | Survivor

Dee Valladares is the winner of the forty fifth season of Survivor. I liked Dee and I can see why people enjoyed her but she really wouldn’t rank in the top half of the winners if I was to rank them all. Dee was absolutely fine throughout the game and set herself up to be in a good spot very early on but I never found her to have much personality. Maybe she does but because she was never really in danger she didn’t have to scramble or give us too much. She was almost robotic with the editing of the show. Then she had the showmance with Austin and he was one of the most boring castings the show had ever had. The underdogs like Katurah, Jake, Julie and Emily were far more likeable because we got to see different sides of them and see their fight. She won two individual immunities throughout the season and won by a vote of five to three to zero. I don’t dislike Dee, but I think this is far enough for her.

• Confused 1