2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris & Diana's Noms Posted)

Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven’s Battle Posted)
3 hours ago, totes4totes said:

i don't even have to guess how diana would vote in this battle

:dead: 

Meanwhile I have such conflicted feelings and thoughts on them both (I really liked them at times, they frustrated/annoyed me at times), I don't really know which way to vote ATM. :haha: 

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Battle Next)
  • Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Battle Posted)

The results are in and we have a majority! By a vote of 5-2, Jimbo has won the battle. Venus has now been eliminated and @Zoey is responsible for her writeup.

Before we move forward, we still need @Steven_ to break the tie for Brayden Bowers vs. Rachel Recchia. The winner of the battle is eligible to be nominated again and we need to know who that is out of fairness.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris’ Battle Next)

BRAYDEN BOWERS

BraydenB.jpg?w=1200

Brayden Bowers first appeared on the twentieth season of The Bachelorette, where he quit in Week 4. I guess ABC producers don't mind quitters since Brayden was invited to participate in Bachelor in Paradise. Reading about his time on The Bachelorette, it seems like Brayden was a notable character. He stood out with his flashy personal style, including dangly earrings. He was described as both a fan favorite and a villain. He and Charity seemed to have hit it off initially, as he received the first impression rose. However, Brayden had doubts about getting engaged by the end of the season due to the fast nature of the show. That's honestly reasonable, but his uncertainty led to his exit from the show. Both he and Charity agreed he should leave, so that's why he quit in Week 4. Nonetheless, Brayden still returned for Bachelor in Paradise. That show ends with couple getting engaged too, so why the change of heart? I'm guessing the contestants get an appearance fee and can also increase their Instagram followers. Anyway, what was his time on Bachelor in Paradise like? According to a Reddit thread, the editing on this show was really confusing and certain storylines weren't given enough screen time. I'm watching some YouTube videos now. Some guy named Sean threw a fit when he saw Brayden arrived. There's another video of a girl named Kat who vents her frustration to him, but the YouTube comments say Brayden wasn't in the wrong. It looks like Kat moved on quickly from Brayden to another guy, which disappointed Brayden. But then Kat made it like it was Brayden's fault. Brayden eventually formed a connection with Rachel, and it looked like a lot of fans were invested in their potential love story. It didn't work out though. Apparently Brayden proposed to Christina Mandrell during the Golden Wedding (proposing at someone else's wedding is really tacky tbh). According to an article posted earlier this month, Brayden and Christina are still engaged. That's nice, good for them. But out goes Brayden from the rankdown. 

Brayden is such a complex character, to say the least. :haha: I wasn't a fan of his on The Bachelorette (and actually couldn't stand him on there lol). He had some understandable thoughts on the process of the show. But I also don't like some things he said (about or regarding Charity) or his attitude. He was a good villain there. I did like and warm up to him much more on Bachelor in Paradise - and found myself rooting for him to find love there. Sooo a major turn of events. :haha: LOL the comments on Kat.... oooof, yeah she was reallly A LOT. But yeah I think Brayden/Kat had an initial connection but that fizzled, with her moving onto another guy and yeah I think it was that that made me feel bad for Brayden. I guess he/Rachel were a better fit - can't remember my thoughts on them but wasn't too invested in them as a couple. Though maybe they grew on me? LOL yeahh the proposing to Christina at Gary & Theresa's wedding was indeed tacky - but at least he had their permission sooo I guess that's not too bad (in the Bachelor Nation world)? But still, it's reallly... wow. But happy he & Christina are still together, and I wish them well.  

But yeah, I'm glad BIP Brayden beat out Bachelorette Brayden, so a good spot for him here. 

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris’ Battle Posted)

We have a majority! By a vote of 5-1, Xochitl Gomez & Val Chmerkovskiy have won the battle! Annabel Croft & Johannes Radebe have now been eliminated and @*Chris is responsible for their writeup.

@Solaris is up next to create a battle.

Also reminder to @Zoey who still has to do a writeup for Venus.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Sola’s Battle Next)